Blue Diamond Nut Thins
Good

Blue Diamond Nut Thins Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 201 in Gluten-free

May 28, 2017

I have tried the cheese crackers and original they are amazing!! I love them on their own or with toppings. And as someone who's gluten-free these crackers are a staple in my pantry.

May 28, 2017

I enjoy eating the Blue Diamond Nut thins, however they are a bit pricey. There are other brands that are not as expensive, however I notice the difference in taste.

May 11, 2017

I love these crackers, I just tried them for the first time the other day. They have a great flavour, and they fill you up with just a handful. So far I have only tried the cheddar kind but I cannot wait to try the others

January 08, 2016

I tried the almond flavor, and found I really enjoyed these! The box doesn't seem to have much in it though. Nice nutty flavor.

January 07, 2016

I had the cheese flavour. More like a thick , crunchy chip than a cracker. Very tasty.

December 30, 2015

LOVE this product but unfortunately I also have an allergy to MILK so I cannot eat them. But I first ate them (thinking they didn't have milk in them) and died and went to heaven... best rice crackers for gluten free.

April 08, 2015

When my Mary's Organic crackers aren't on sale, I would pick these up in a second at the grocery store. They are my favourite snack just all on their own.

My favourite are the Almond nut-thins with a hint of sea salt - they aren't too salty. Though I also really like the Almond cheddar cheese for a change :)They also now have the Artisan nut thins at Costco! WIN!