Body Shop Body Mist in Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 167 in Body Mists & Fragrances

1.3/5

July 20, 2017

Chemically and Artificial Smell

I am generally a fan of The Body Shop body mists, but this is a scent I just have to skip out on. I find the vanilla spray has an artificial almost chemical smell to it, which gives me a mild headache overtime I use it. I found this spray seemed to evaporate almost immediately after putting it on my skin. The spray can be fairly expensive but there are often sales on at The Body Shop, which will allow you to get this at a cheaper price. Personally, I will not be being this again and will opt for other spray scents instead, such as strawberry, coconut, and satsuma.

May 09, 2017

This product is so light and wonderful. It reminds me of a cupcake in smell. The packaging is simple and small which makes it easy to throw into your purse. I do find though you have to reapply it every 3-4 hours as the smell fades.

2.2/5

May 08, 2017

Although this product smells amazing, the scent sadly dissipates almost the second that you spray it on your skin. I am so disappointed, as I had such high hopes.

February 20, 2017

Body Shop mists are a great alternative to perfume. This scent is subtle, not over powering, lasts all day and offers way better value than regular perfumes. Tip: mix up your body mist scents to create your own unique fragrance!

January 16, 2017

I love to support the Body Shop. They are a Canadian company and focus on all natural products which I love! This spray is exactly what you'd hope for in a vanilla body spray, light but strong enough and no undertones

October 31, 2016

I am a big fan of The Body Shop body mists and the vanilla one continues to exceed my expectations. It is a simple fragrance - pure vanilla. However, it does not smell cheap, childish or chemically like a lot of vanilla-based celebrity perfumes tend to do. This fragrance smells like expensive vanilla bean, with a hint of darkness to it which adds an extra element.

February 13, 2016

I don't know if it was the alcohol but it left me with a headache. I enjoyed the pink grapefruit however, I feel like their perfumes are hit or miss. Love everything else though.

November 17, 2015

It's has 40% off right now and it smells amazing. I always has people asking where I got my perfume.

October 01, 2015

The Body Shop's Vanilla line has been my signature scent since high school. I never get tired of it. This mist is awesome and the scent really lasts. I wish they still offered vanilla body wash too.

August 05, 2015

I normally use body mists during the summer. I love the vanilla fragrance but this one is too overpowering

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge