Boon Grass Drying Rack Reviews
Ranked #363 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 12, 2017

Cute, stylish, functional! Boon grass drying rack is very functional due to the design. I use it with the bloom (purchased separately) I can put bottles, pumping accessories, nipples, pacifier, teether, and all sort of weird shaped teether effectively on it. It fits so many stuff and it looks great as if it is part of the decor in the baby room. The only down side was the price in comparison to other drying rack, but I would still buy it again if I were to do it over. Would recommend

2.7/5

March 09, 2017

I loved this drying rack ! Until I realised that underneath the grass was a whole lot of calcium build up and grossness even if I washed it out every few days or so :(

August 18, 2016

I decided to go with something a little different this time around for a drying rack. I saw this and instantly thought it was adorable and I would give it a try. I've only used it a couple times, but so far I'm loving it. Aside from it being visually appealing, it's also very effective and easy to keep clean. It also has other accessories to go with it to dry things like nipples or caps. I bought the tree accessory to go with it.

June 10, 2015

I love this drying rack. It was unique and I purchased it without much knowledge of boon products. It dries all of my bottles really well. Prior to my baby I was using this product to dry my spoons and forks and it works wonders. I recently went and bought the boon lawn ( a bigger version of the grass). It is amazing. It is on the pricey side but it is well worth the money. Now I am in love with boon products.