BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST High Protein Vanilla is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate.

1.5/5

November 28, 2016

I was looking for a protein drink to add with my meals. I tried this boost as lots told me it was good. I found it way too sweet and had a huge chalky taste to it when I drank it. Needless to say once I was done with my pack I never bought anymore.

October 12, 2016

The Boost High Protein (Vanilla) is a fantastic flavourful tha the makes getting daily protein intake easy and enjoyable. It was such a pleasant change not having to mix powders and loved the convenient size. Great for the gym or at home. SUchiha a relief that I can be sure to hit my daily protein with so much less effort.

October 10, 2016

i received this product as part of the chickadvisor product review club.
unfortunately, it failed to satisfy my hunger so I had to eat something afterwards.
I found the taste to be intense and unpleasant, as well as overly sweet. Sugar and corn syrup are 2 of its top 4 ingredients.
For these reasons, I would not use this product again.

October 04, 2016

i loved the nice creamy smooth taste of BOOST High Protein Vanilla, no chalky or vitamin taste like other brands. I did not notice a big difference physically but probably would if used longer. I did not feel the need to eat snacks in between meals.

October 04, 2016

Each bottle of "Boost Hight Protein" contains 15 g of protein and several other vitamins and minerals.

So it is an easy solution for a quick meal and have a good taste!

October 03, 2016

Chocolate Boost is my routine flavour for a protein shake.
The Vanilla has become my new favourite, it was smooth and delicious.
I would highly recommend this product.

October 03, 2016

Boost is great, the taste is great, you feel great and have lots of energy because of all of the vitamins and minerals. It is excellent and i think everyone should have one in the morning every day.
Thanks Chick Advisor for being able to try Boost, it was excellent.

October 03, 2016

While it tasted really good, it really did nothing for me at all. It's supposed to be a meal replacement, but I ended up eating something else after finishing the Boost drink, which kind of defeats the purpose. There are lots of essential vitamins, and minerals, as well as being low in calories and saturated fats. This still isn't enough to make me buy it again, especially at the cost.

[I got to try this product for free, because I'm apart of the Product Review Club.]

October 03, 2016

I was selected by Chick Advisor to try BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla free of charge in return for an honest review.

I have been sick for what seems like a month. I decided to try the BOOST during that time since I was not eating much and this would definitely give me a BOOST. This drink is definitely great tasting. I have tried other protein drinks and I found BOOST to be very flavourful and really good. The texture was very smooth and not gritty as I have experienced with other drinks.

October 01, 2016

I used the boost after I worked out. I liked the taste and almost felt like it was a meal replacement, The protein in the boost kept me going after a hard workout at the gym and all I had to do was open the bottle, This may just replace the powder that I use and have to shake up. I like the convenience to take the bottle whereever I went if I needed some pick me up and didn't have to worry that I would need something else. I would recommend this product.