Prestige Item
Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel Reviews

December 03, 2017

Best product I’ve ever used. Hands down!

This is with a doubt the best product I have ever come across. No lie! I have drier skin and wearing makeup everyday doesn’t help. Especially in the cold winter my skin gets extra dry and peely! One pump of this and rub it all over your face and it somehow just removes all of the dead skin on your face! It seems like actual magic! Sometimes I’ll just use it as a spot treatment but most of the time I’ll use it on my whole face. Becuase it is a peel I would recommend only using it 2-3 times per week! But seriously an amazing product!

September 21, 2017

Great exfoliant

I went on an exfoliator mission. I got so many samples from Sephora trying all different kinds. This one was definitely my favourite. The minute you start to put it on, you will see and feel little chunks piling up. I was doubtful that it was skin at first (I thought it was something with the product making it do that so you would think it was working), however my skin looked and felt great afterwards so it definitely worked. It doesn't dry out of my skin either which a lot of other exfoliators do. I love it. The only thing I don't like is that the brand is not cruelty-free.

June 27, 2017

Best exfoliator

Excellent exfoliator for the face, as you rub the gel on your face it begins to clump and peel away the dead skin, leaving my face very refreshed. I notice a difference in my skin after the first use! This never happens with face products.

May 19, 2017

I can honestly say I find this peel fun. While I'm not sure how effective it is and it is pricey enough, I enjoy adding this to my beauty regimen. I do feel a lot cleaner and clear once I have done this and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. An enjoyable experience!

April 07, 2017

Amazing!! This peel does wonders! I was looking for non mechanical exfoliator and surprisingly there are not so much out there without any scrubbing beads inside. This product is very gentle, gel formula, very easy to use and leaves skin amazingly soft and clean. I will definitely purchase it aha and again.

March 28, 2017

Takes a couple times to start seeing results, but also works better when you put a hot cloth on your face first to open your pores then apply the gel right after

March 18, 2017

It's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but it works so well!!! I went into sephora looking for a foundation, but found this when browsing up and down the isles. 10/10 find. My skin looks and feels amazing after using this, I've never been able to completely get rid of my dry patches and this does it!! And it's so gentle on your skin!!

March 02, 2017

I have combination skin and frequently get dry patches all over my face. I decided to try this from Sephora and I absolutely love it! You put a little bit of the gel in your hand and you rub it into your skin and it peels away all the dead and dry skin. My skin is super soft immediately after each use. I use it every other day almost and I've never tried anything like it! I have repurchased this twice already. Very good product.

January 09, 2017

Love how the bits of the peel gel come through as I rub it on my face, I find it fascinating and entertaining at the same time. It works effectively on my skin of getting rid dirt and oils.

January 02, 2017

This stuff is great!! The first time I used I knew it was a winner. You can immediately see and feel the dead skin cells lifting from your skin. I use this one to two times a week depending on my skin condition. It has helped with this weird dry patch I have on the side of my face. it may be pricey but I say its worth it!