Boscia Exfoliating Peel Gel Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1050 in Facial Cleansers

April 07, 2017

Amazing!! This peel does wonders! I was looking for non mechanical exfoliator and surprisingly there are not so much out there without any scrubbing beads inside. This product is very gentle, gel formula, very easy to use and leaves skin amazingly soft and clean. I will definitely purchase it aha and again.

March 28, 2017

Takes a couple times to start seeing results, but also works better when you put a hot cloth on your face first to open your pores then apply the gel right after

March 18, 2017

It's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, but it works so well!!! I went into sephora looking for a foundation, but found this when browsing up and down the isles. 10/10 find. My skin looks and feels amazing after using this, I've never been able to completely get rid of my dry patches and this does it!! And it's so gentle on your skin!!

March 02, 2017

I have combination skin and frequently get dry patches all over my face. I decided to try this from Sephora and I absolutely love it! You put a little bit of the gel in your hand and you rub it into your skin and it peels away all the dead and dry skin. My skin is super soft immediately after each use. I use it every other day almost and I've never tried anything like it! I have repurchased this twice already. Very good product.

January 09, 2017

Love how the bits of the peel gel come through as I rub it on my face, I find it fascinating and entertaining at the same time. It works effectively on my skin of getting rid dirt and oils.

January 02, 2017

This stuff is great!! The first time I used I knew it was a winner. You can immediately see and feel the dead skin cells lifting from your skin. I use this one to two times a week depending on my skin condition. It has helped with this weird dry patch I have on the side of my face. it may be pricey but I say its worth it!

November 03, 2016

I was given a sample of this peeling gel from a coworker to help with my dry patches. She showed the product working on the back of my hand and i couldn't believe my eyes. All the dead skin was lifted and suspended in the gel. And once we removed the product you could see a noticeable difference in my hands. Such an amazing product! It is also super gentle. With no beads or physical exfoliant in it, it wont harm the skin with micro scratches or tears. Take a look for yourself you'll be amazed!

September 27, 2016

I'm not sure if this stuff really works. I'm used to those buffing beads but since they started banning them from products because of their environmental impact, I'm not sure what to expect from an exfoliating product.
    This one seems to start peeling and coagulating into little balls once you rub your hands together.
    I really haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin using this product -- my skin does look a little brighter after using it but that may be my imagination. It's REALLY expensive for what it is.

September 23, 2016

I was really hesitant to purchase this product due to the high price point and I'm usually super disappointed in gel exfoliates so when I saw this come up as a Sephora Point Perk I snatched it right up. Let me tell you, I went out so fast to buy a full size bottle. This stuff is pure magic! You rub it on dry skin and you can literally see the dead skin being rubbed away. My skin feels so good after using it and it's not abrasive like most are. Highly recommend!

September 15, 2016

Rend ma peau extrêmement douce, parfaite pour mon clarisonic. Mousse bien, odeur agréable, sent propre et frais.il faut peu de produit pour bien mousser.

NikkiS added a new review for

NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

Chantal1996 added a new review for