Prestige Item
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

April 05, 2019

Great

Clinique makes great products, this makeup remover works so well, and nice formula. A little pricey but would recommend it's worth it. Doesn't irritate the eyes skin

April 05, 2019

Very effective and easy to use

It’s kinda pricey but I love it! I’m into my second tub. I still use facial wash after though because I’m just used to doing it no matter what. Before, my routine is just facial wash and then toner. But then, the cotton ball picks up a lot of makeup residue even after washing my face. When I tried this makeup remover, it easily dissolves makeup and it’s not that tacky. It’s a bit tricky at the eyes though. It’s not irritating but some of it make the vision blurry if you don’t wipe carefully. Other than that I have no problems with it. After usage I wipe with a tissue and wash my face. My face is completely refreshed and there’s no makeup residue when I checked. It doesn’t have any scent and the consistency just melts into skin like a cream even though it looks hard in the container.

March 26, 2019

A great makeup remover

i got this for my mom in a gift set and i can not wait to give it to her because of all the amazing reviews i have heard about it, after using it we realized it is an amazing make up remover

March 09, 2019

best makeup remover

The take off the day makeup remover is the best makeup remover out there! I’m a big fan of makeup wipes because they irritate my skin but this is an oiling balm that will take everything off.
    I like to take a small ball of it and warm it up inbetween my hands and then rub it over my face and then wash it off. It can take off pretty much anything.

March 07, 2019

Favourite cleansing balm!

This balm removes every bit of makeup without being harsh! It’s best used applied directly to dry skin and removed with a warm damp washcloth. The price point is great for a products that performs as well as it does and a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.

February 10, 2019

Balm

I received a small sample with my Clinique order. I was skeptic all at first. You only need a small amount, then rub between your hands to warm up and apply to face. Give yourself a mini facial. And wash with warm water. Washes off easily, leaving your skin soft.

February 06, 2019

My new BFF

I initially got a small sample of this balm in one of my Sephora orders. Clinique is a brand that I've always been aware of, but was not really on my radar. I was SO happy that my eyes were opened to this amazing product! All you need is literally a quarter sized scoop of this and rub it into your hands to create an oil. Rub it all over your face and watch ALL of your makeup melt away! This works especially well on waterproof makeup as well as stay put lipsticks! After I rinse this off, I normally follow with my cleanser as I find the balm leaves my skin just a tad greasy. I have since purchased 3 of these full size, and even keep a mini in my purse for just in case!

January 21, 2019

Obsessed with this

OMG this stuff its freaking amazing I love it i legit put it on my my hand to test it at first and I my hand felt so good if I could use it for a hand moisturizer I would but it’s just amazing that’s all I can say

November 28, 2018

My new go to

My daughter and I just bought this product and really love it. You only need a small amount and it removes your entire face of makeup, even waterproof mascara. So happy we bought it

September 22, 2018

Super convenient and makes removing makeup easy,

I use this on nights that I'm too lazy to wash my face, as I can just do it in bed with a washcloth! This is the first cleansing balm I've owned and it took a bit of getting used too but it was so worth it and I don't think I'll be switching back to my usual foam/bar cleansers for a long time.