Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

June 06, 2017

This is the best makeup remover I have ever used! It absolutely dissolves everything in its path! I wear full coverage long wear foundation and this leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth - makeup free! A little goes a long way!

May 31, 2017

I love the Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm, because it literally does what it says..it takes the day off of my skin! I am a heavy makeup wearer, I go to the gym daily, and I work long hours in a hot nursing home. At the end of the day my skin needs a good cleansing. This balm is amazing. A little will go a long way. I love how easy it is to apply. It takes the makeup all off of my face and leaves my skin soft and feeling clean. I have bought this product twice and plan to again in the future!

May 31, 2017

I absolutely love pre-cleansers because it really helps remove my makeup, sebum and other oil-based impurities, leaving my cleanser to really wash away the everyday buildup.

My skin is oily, acne-prone, dehydrated and very sensitive. So if I'm not careful enough I breakout in hives! Which is a big no-no! I hate when I get allergic reaction to products.

Currently I'm using this product as my night time skincare routine. I really like how gentle it is on my skin. It's really moisturizing, which I love! It takes off majority of my makeup, minus some waterproof mascara, but otherwise, it works wonders! I love how the product doesn't run until it emulsifies, and that it doesn't leave a weird film on my skin, like other pre-cleansers. And I haven't experienced any breakouts yet...which is truly amazing!

When I first introduced pre-cleansing into my skincare regimen, I noticed that it really cleared up the acne on my skin. So I hope this review helps!

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

-Pinks

April 16, 2017

I was always so hesitant and curious to buy this product because I was never sure it was something i actually needed in my skincare routine. Manny MUA on Youtube raves about it so much so I figured Id give it a go! I bought a little sample size from sephora one of those value sets was C$11.00 and got a mini take the day off balm and a mini mascara. Couldnt go wrong for the price. First time I tried it I actually hared it. It was weird smearing around all the makeup and seeing it break up on my skin rather than in a makeup wipe or something. I left it for a few days and went back to it and actually really enjoyed the product. I only now use it if I have a FULL FULL face of makeup on. Anything less I will use a makeup wipe.

March 30, 2017

Great product for in shower removal of makeup. This oily cleansing balm and steamy hot water help melt away every drop of makeup after a long day! A great option for those with dry and sensitive skin due to its lack of fragrance. Follow up with your cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for the full and refreshing treatment!

January 24, 2017

I got a chance to try Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm couple days ago. I was pleasantly surprised how gentle it removes my make up and how soft it is. You don`t have even to rub eyes it dissolves mascara very fast. Also it`s great for any type of skin and without scent at all. Don`t leave it on your skin, you have to remove it with warm cloth or just a facial wipe. My face feels clean and soft.

January 13, 2017

This product is simply amazing! Its not oily when you use it and it takes off every bit of makeup on your face! It makes your skin feel hydrated and soft after each use and is definitely worth the money!

August 26, 2016

I love using this to take off all my makeup at the end of the day. I love that takes off all my mascara, and is very gentle. I usually use this and then cleanse my face with Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser and the combination leaves my skin feeling so soft and removes all traces of makeup. I love this and think it's definitely worth the money, because it doesn't take a whole lot of product each time, and definitely works well.

June 27, 2016

This product removes everything then makes your skin feel so soft after. I have oily skin and can break out easy but this doesn't cause me to break out. I really believe this product is a good investment.

March 02, 2016

I have sensitive combination skin. Trying to find makeup removers that wouldn't irritate my face was such a challenge. Then I found this gem! The cleansing balm is a solid that turns into a thick oil and is massaged onto your dry face. It removes everything! I'm still so impressed at how makeup just seems to melt right off, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. When rinsing your face there's no oily residue or dry feeling afterwards. My skin is left feeling clean and hydrated.