Prestige Item
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

July 15, 2020
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Before bed luxury!

Fantastic product. This leaves me skin feeling clean and refreshed without tightening or irritation. It’s gentle enough to use daily. I use as a first cleanse with a muslin cloth each night. My skin has never been clearer or more glowy! Will stick to this one from now on!

June 24, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing quality

I use this every night and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I would recommend this to anyone with dry or combination skin especially because my skin is never dry after using it.

January 26, 2020

Great cleansing balm

The clique cleansing balm works great. It takes eye makeup off as well as face makeup leaving my face feeling soft and clean. It doesn't dry my skin I love it.I will recommend to family and friends.

January 25, 2020

This is a must for night routine!

The importance of double cleansing is real and this balm is the perfect step 1 to the double cleanse. It melts all your make up off instantly and doesn’t feel overly oily. This product is a must!!

October 10, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Does the job perfectly!

I love this cleansing balm, it melts into your hands and easy easy to apply and remove your make up. I use it when I have had a long day or night wearing heavy make up and I need something to take it off quickly! I find it doesn't leave a residue on my skin once rinsed off and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed ready for bed. I think it is a little steep in price but at the same time it is definitely worth it.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant Product

Love this product! It is brilliant at removing makeup and doesn't strip or dry out my dehydrated skin. You don't need a lot and it's removed really easily with a face cloth without leaving any residue. Would love it if it had a scent, but it doesn't smell of anything. I understand though that this is part of Clinique's nature.

October 01, 2019

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Review

This lightweight makeup remover is fantastic! It's recommended and safe for all skin types. I struggle with hormonal acne prone skin so it's perfect for me, I don't have to scrub to get my makeup off with this cleanser, which I love! Definitely recommend!

August 07, 2019

Takes off Makeup so Easy

This is one of the best makeup removing balms out there. It just melts into an oil consistency and removes all the makeup. It is very gentle and no irritating on the skin. All you need to do is rinse your face with water and all the makeup washes away. After wash your face with a cleanser and all the makeup is gone.

July 14, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Brilliant

This starts as a solid balm and slowly melts as you apply it to your face.
    This is the best make up remover I've ever tried.
    It really dissolves your make up well as you massage it into your skin.
    I use a hot wet make up remover cloth to then wipe everything off and there's never anything left, even stubborn eyeliner and mascara.
    It's gentle on your skin and eyes and leaves no residue. Skin feels clean and fresh after use.

April 05, 2019

Great

Clinique makes great products, this makeup remover works so well, and nice formula. A little pricey but would recommend it's worth it. Doesn't irritate the eyes skin