Prestige Item
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm Reviews

July 30, 2021

So good!

This balm is super gentle, scent free and very effective against taking everything off. I wear waterproof mascara and takes it all off. Just take the time to work it through into the lashes.
    I have sensitive skin and this does not bother it at all. Try it!

July 28, 2021
    National Capital Territory of Delhi, India

Effortless makeup removal

This balm takes off all the dust, sunscreen, makeup and grime off my face effortlessly
    Take a pea sized amount and gently rub in between your palm and then onto the face in circular motion
    Works well for all kinds off eye makeup including mascara

April 09, 2021

Love this balm

This is te only cleansing balm I use. It removed all my makeup effortlessly - no tugging and pulling to remove even stubborn mascara. Emulsifies well and rinses off clean.

February 20, 2021

Love love love!

I love this product. Just a little bit goes a long way! I have been using the same tub for longer than I probably should be, but it still works great! Removes all make up!

February 06, 2021
    Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Alright

I really enjoy this for removing eye makeup as it is gentle and effective. However i don’t find it works as well for face makeup and i prefer to use a micellar water instead. You do have to use a fair amount of this product to remove your makeup, especially if you do use it on your face as well as your eyes.

February 06, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Best skin cleanser

This is the best for getting out dirt and oils in your skin. Even after you’ve taken your make up off, it clears out the last bits of dirt. The balm melts on your finger tips and into the skin so there’s no need to use a lot. Wipe off with a white flannel or cotton wool pad to see the dirt come out! My boyfriend also uses this as he works in a kitchen at times, and it gets a lot out of his pores.

January 06, 2021

A gentle touch for a makeup free face

I first got this product as a points redemption sample from Sephora and it rocked my world - I use a small amount of the balm and my (clean) finger to gently rub the mascara, eyeliner, shadow, etc from my eyes (creating a lovely raccoon look that makes me laugh every time) and then wipe gently with a cotton pad to clear it off. I have never had a product so gentle and yet so good at getting off waterproof mascara, and with this I know I won't have leftover makeup smudges in the morning. Would definitely recommend

November 21, 2020

Great product!

This cleansing balm does a great job in breaking down make-up, SPF and grime from the day. It emulsifies wonderfully to lather up once water is applied ready for the second part of your double cleanse.

November 18, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Clinique is superior

The brand name says it all. Superior in quality. I buy many different Clinuque products. They work wonders on my skin. Once i got used to a brand, i continue using it for life. And this bottle of product defintely fits my skin type perfectly.

November 18, 2020

Best makeup remover

Removes all my makeup including waterproof mascara !
    Can even be used to cleanse the skin at night. I love how creamy it is without being overly oily.
    My favourite makeup remover.