3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Reviews

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

February 13, 2019

perfect

i dont live without this product. My dry skin thanks for your work. this product is easy to use, this product leaves my skin super soft, does not attack and helps to penetrate better the moisturizers

February 06, 2019

Been on rebuy for the past 3 years

I have used this product daily for the past 3 years. After trying out some expensive face washes such as purity, estee lauder, foreo and boscia, this one cleared up the irritation that purity left on my face and helps keep the pimples and acne at bay.

February 05, 2019

My routine!

I love the Clinique products,especially the face products. I discover the 3 step skin care when I was in Dubai in 2014. It really saved my skin. I especially like the clarifying lotion, it cleanses my skin perfectly and I can feel it fresh all night. The cleanser is very good as well and I can feel that it is made from natural products. The moisturizer is pure gold for the skin, it nourishes it deeply. Overall, if you use it for sometime,you will notice the difference on your face.

January 25, 2019

It’s worth your time

While you may feel like it’s not worth your time.. this is a must. My face looked the best when I used all three of this items. It’s truly worth the money. The Toner makes all that crap is off your face. Try it you won’t be disappointed.

December 08, 2018

Loving it

I am beginning to really love Clinique products. I think they might have rewamped their brand. The packaging is nice and my skin drinks the products. Loving it!

November 02, 2018

My most repurchased skincare regime!

I love how simple this skin care system is! You have a face wash that doesn’t overly dry the skin but gets the job done. Then the toner which pulls out any oil or buildup from your pores. Then lastly, a moisturizer that is not greasy and absorbs quickly. Highly recommend the 3 step!

October 23, 2018

Mild formula

I have used this face wash for years and absolutely love it! I have combination skin and this system does wonders! It is gentle and very effective on my sensitive skin! It treats and prevents future breakouts. It is amazing!

October 19, 2018

Great product

I love Clinique's 3-step skin care system. I tend to have dry skin in spots and this system gets rid of the dryness. It isn't too heavy feeling or drying on my skin, and the moisturizer feels weightless.

September 11, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again!

Clinique liquid facial soap is the perfect facial cleanser! I love products that are frangrace free and that will not irritate my skin. This does not irritate my skin at all and does a good job cleaning it! I use my facial spinning brush with this product and does a wonderful job clenaing my face. Also it gives me refreshing feeling which I love! This product is for dry combination skin.

August 21, 2018

Great product

I really enjoy the Clinqiue 3 step program. It has really cleared up my skin and makes my skin feel great all day and night. It is so easy to use and great price too!