• Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens
  • Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens

Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 31 in Blotting Paper

May 24, 2015

I have never tried the Boscia Lavender of Green Tea blotting linens, but I use the "fresh" variety on a regular basis. I bought a few packs from Sephora when they were on sale at a good price. I am very happy with them. They absorb oil build up off of my face without removing or ruining all of my makeup. I do find I still need to do a bit of a touch-up, but these blotting linens are much better than using a tissue.

March 09, 2015

I think the lavender blotting papers have been discontinued by Boscia. I have tried the green tea ones instead. They work great. I use them when for my lip colour instead of a tissue. They are great for facial touch ups and remove oil from your face. They feel very delicate in texture and super thin. Very soft and silky.

August 02, 2007

I actually have the Boscia Green Tea, but I'm sure the lavendar are equally good. I love these little things. They never leave my purse! I have combination/oily skin and they sop up every bit of oil when I start to get shiny. I like that they're all natural, good for sensitive skin, and do not affect your makeup.

July 18, 2007

i have been looking for natural blotting papers without powder. and since i love lavender, that's an added bonus!