Bounce dryer sheets fresh linen

Bounce dryer sheets fresh linen Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 280 in Laundry Care

March 24, 2017

I love these bounce sheets, and use them with every load we wash. Keeps static off of your clothes and smells great at the same time! We use them around the house as well keeps it smelling fresh

February 17, 2017

The bounce dryer sheets work well. They help deal with the static in the dryer and my clothes smell fresh. I found some additional used for dryer sheets so they don't go to waste after they have been through the dryer once. They help repel dust off of the baseboards. Also, I use them alongside windex to remove stubborn water marks on glass shower doors.

February 16, 2017

The fresh linen smell is quite cheerful. These dryer sheets are fantastic and work great. They keep the static and cling out of my clothes and leave them smelling fresh. Will purchase again.

January 12, 2017

Love the smell Love the feel No more static from the clothes Clothes smell fresh Dryer smells nice to I recommend Bounce a hundred percent Great for everyone

January 12, 2017

I love Bounce ! It's great for static and I will even cut the sheet in half and I will use it on a full load and it works perfectly! It's great to pack one in your pocket for the winter and when my hair is staticky I will use it to wipe though my hair and it works so well

August 16, 2016

J'aime bien ces feuille de bounce, en plus il ne sont pas cher! Mais ils ne sont pas mes préférés! Ils enlèvent super bien la statique et laisse une douce odeur aux vêtements!

June 06, 2016

These dryer sheets are inexpensive and super effective that removing cling from laundry while making my clothes soft. They also smell incredibly fresh and the scent lasts for weeks! I like to stuff a couple of these in my cough too!

June 06, 2016

Im been using this, its a must for country with winter season. It reduces or prevent static in clothes, winter season makes the surrounding dry that it increases friction so this will be helpful. Easy to use. Though i sometimes put lots of sheets for my laundry.

June 06, 2016

I think using dryer sheets are pretty much a must, they help with the static cling and add a fresh scent as well. These bounce sheets have a very nice scent and I also like to put these in my boyfriends stinky work boots, helps get rid of the Oder.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic