Bounty Chocolate Bar Reviews
#58 in Chocolate

October 24, 2017

Best chocolate

My favorite ingredients are chocolate and coconut. And they are both in one chocolate Bounty. It's my favorite chocolate from my childhood. I am buying it almost every week. So delicious.

September 17, 2017

For coconut lovers

If you love coconut, then you will love this bounty bar. The coconut is actually pretty flaky when you bite into the chocolate bar. It's moist and not dry and not too sweet either. Highly recommend. And coconut is healthy, right?

Childhood favourite

This is such a great combination, that tastes delicious. It is a great treat to indulge in. It reminds me so much of my childhood, it was one of my go to picks. The chocolate is so milky and smooth, and the coconut not too sweet, but still adds a great element of flavour.

I love coconut!

This is my absolute favourite chocolate bar! It is oozing with coconut and has a thin layer of chocolate that is irresistible! I'm going to check to see if I have one right now cause I am craving it now!!!

Soft coconut

I've always loved these bars as a kid and recently discovered them again. The coconut and chocolate scent is very light so it's good for people with sensitivities. The milk chocolate coating and coconut filling is surpringly on the softer side. The chocolate didn't melt easily while touching and the coconut stayed together, so no mess :). If you're a coconut fan I definitely recommend giving this a try.

May 11, 2017

J'adore les barres de chocolat bounty. J'aime beaucoup le chocolat comme beaucoup de personne, et j'aime aussi la noix de coco, alors les deux réunis. Cela ne peut être qu'excellent.

February 08, 2017

I used to despise the Bounty chocolate bar when I was a kid (candy and caramel won in that department) but was recently reintroduced by one of our suppliers at work. He gave me one for free and I was hesitant to try it but thought, what the heck! Turns out, I LOVE THEM! They are the perfect balance of tender coconut and rick milk chocolate and they come in cute little two piece snack sizes.

February 08, 2017

When I am looking for something to cure my chocolate craving. The Bounty Chocolate Bar is what I reach for. It takes light and not too sweet but just enough to get me through the 3pm slum during the day. i would love to eat these everyday but my waistline wouldn't.

February 08, 2017

I am a big chocolate lover and really enjoy reaching for a bounty chocolate bar every once in a while, especially when I am looking for something a little different and lighter than some of the other richer options. it's nice and light, the coconut filling has great flavour and the small pieces make it easy to share!

September 23, 2016

I love this bar it is one of my favourites. It has great coconut taste blended with smooth milk chocolate. The coconut taste is fairly sweet and strong. If you like that you won't be disappointed if you try one.