Bounty Paper Towels Reviews

Bounty has the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability that keeps working to remove and absorb surface stains.

July 31, 2017

J'abuse de ce papier

Quand on me parle d'essui-tout, je pense souvent à Bounty. La qualité est vraiment présente, les rouleaux ne déchirent pas lorsqu'ils sont trempés comme beaucoup d'autres marques et ils absorbent le liquide vraiment bien. Je les utilise pratiquement partout! Même pour laver mes fenêtres, cet essui-tout le laisse pas de trace sur les miroirs ou sur mes fenêtres après avoir essuyer le produit.Lorsqu'il tombe en spécial, j'achete le gros format qui me dure plusieurs mois. Vraiment un bel inverstissement.

July 31, 2017

the quicker picker upper!

the headline and the advertisement are true!
    compared to a value brand paper towel, these bad boys are incredible and you only have to use a little to get big results!

July 18, 2017

Cleans up mess really well

I really love these paper towels because they're really absorbent. I only have to use one sheet to clean up spilled juice on the counter. This saves me from using another one and prolongs the usage of a roll. This is my go to brand because it works so well.

July 18, 2017

Tough on the mess

Bounty Paper towels are my paper towel of choice. I prefer the Select-a-Size because I often need smaller These paper towels are very absorbent. They are tough on all messes.

July 17, 2017

These pick up everything I love them

Bounty Paper towels picks up all the spills and and disaster that my babies make. They hold alot more liquid and are an essential in my household. Other brands of towels break apart but not this brand.

July 05, 2017

Most amazing for cleanup

I would not buy any other brand. I can use and wash it again . It us thick and absorbent
    I dry my dishes after washing
    I remove my makeup with baby oil on it
    Just love it

June 28, 2017

très éfficace

Super ces essuie-tout, ils sont très absorbants, pas besoin d'en prendre 2 à la fois comme souvent avec d'autre produit. J'ai acheter un paquet ils sont Pratique et efficace.
    à avoir chez sois !

June 23, 2017

The Best!

Although I wish these were less expensive I will not buy any other paper towels! You can even sqeeze the stuff out and reuse the paper towel as gross as it sounds it's that good and durable!

June 19, 2017

A fanstatic product - worth your money!

This is excellent! Super easy to use and i love the new select-a-size product that came out. It makes it a lot easier to select a smaller size and use it based on the messes that need to be cleaned up. They never ripple and they don't fall apart! I even use this sometimes as a cloth to clean the table off, too! Super absorbent and never disappoints! Messes are always easily cleaned with this product!

June 19, 2017

Worth every penny

Bounty Paper Towels are our staple at home. It makes it so easy to grab one and clean up any mess that's around, they're easy and durable which is completely priceless to me.