Bourjois Paris Color Boost Lip Crayon Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade.  A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture.  With it silk extract formula, Colour Boost brings comfort and waterproof hydration to your lips.  Available in 3 luminous, easy-to-wear colours.

Available Exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix

0.8/5

January 18, 2019

Too price with drying and damaging my lips.

Too price with drying and damaging my lips.

It is drying my lips and hard to put on after few use.

Also, it is damaging my lips with swollen lip line. Skin is peeling off, making my lips so sensitive.

Now I can only put olive oil or coconut oil while it is healing.

September 06, 2018

Easy to wear lipstick

I have this lipstick in a fairly dark shade and I really like it. It It gives a more natural tint to your lips rather than full coverage. It feels light and comfortable and does not leave lips feeling dry at all. I could wear this lipstick every day.

August 30, 2018

Love this

Always have one in my car, in my purse and in my room. The formula is really nice and feels light on your lips. Highly recommend these as an everyday product.

June 11, 2018

Texture crémeuse

C’est une très belle couleur que je possède.

La texture est riche et crémeuse.

Il tiens tout la journée.

J’ai dans la couleur 03 Orange Punch.

C’est une couleur parfaite pour le printemps ainsi que l’ete.

Elle ne donne pas exactement la même couleur que sur le bâton.

C’est pas autant oranger que ça. Vous allez voir sur la photo

April 19, 2018

Bon produit

J ai toujours imenla marqué bourjois Paris un crayon qui colle pas agréable odeur et belle couleur j ai la couleur corail belle couleur d été je le recommande définitivement
    Merci

March 06, 2018

This is a must have!

I got this lipstick for my birthday. I usually just wear tinted lip balms but i fell in love with this one! Doesnt feel heavy on the lips and it also keeps them hydrated all day long.

February 12, 2018

This lipstick looks good

I got this lipstick from my sister for my birthday and I'm really glad she gave it to me. The package makes is seem like the lipstick will be orange, which scared me at first but the shade is a really natural glossy pink. It really goes well with a natural look that you want to make a bit more special. It is a bit expensive but it lasts really long and it is a safe buy if you like quality products.

July 29, 2017

very chic

My boss gave me one to use. I'm not a lipstick person but this definitely makes me feel such a lady. Very chic and fun. It doesn't feel heavy on the lips!

April 13, 2017

Worth every penny ! great staying power for an oily product like that, fun to use, and it taste good too. Doesn't dry lips, and doesn't stick to dry patches. LOVE the colors, so bright and happy! Also has nice twist packaging, so you never have to use a sharpener and waster lots of products!

October 11, 2016

I love how its not sticky when your wearing it, you almost forget that its on! The colors are so bright and flirty, I love them! And the price is fair for the size of the product! I also love how its water proof