3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

March 07, 2019

only I've found to stay put all day

I love this brand of lipcolor. It's the only I've found to stay put all day. It doesn't last a full 24 hours, but probably a good 18 to 20. I also have very sensitive skin/lips and this does not bother me at all. There is a bit of a trick to it though. apply the color and wait for it to totally dry before applying the gloss. I just put on the color before putting on the rest of my make up then the gloss after. This color lost a star because instead of leaving my lips a light pink as it appears in the container, my lips turn an orangish gold. Not the look I was going for. Will continue to use the brand, just not this color.

January 30, 2019

it really works

I work in a garage so lots of dust to deal with. This product stays put and lasts all day. It doesn't dry out my lips. The price is always reasonable compared to some others. Great product!!

January 21, 2019

Love it

This is the best on the market, stays on and looks great, you do not even notice you have it on and I love the colors. I purchased some for my daughter also and she loves them. will buy again.

October 03, 2018

I will but again. Love it

Aww this color is do the job. We had a family get together and load of foods everywhere. I couldn’t help eat and my lipstick are amazing. It didn’t look great after all that chewing but the color stays there until the next few hours. I definitely buy more color.

1.3/5

August 07, 2018

Not a pleasant experience

I thought this product was over priced for the quality and amount. The colour did not show on my lips except you could notice some sparkles. Also, after a few minutes of wear, when rubbing my lips together the product became chunky on my lips.

June 27, 2018

Love this!

This is magic! I cannot stop buying this lipstick. It is permanent for the day. It stays on even over night if you want it to! I am always putting this on when I know ill be busy for hours and need something that will last. It stays nice during dinner. The only reason I dont give 5 stars for effectiveness is because if you eat anything that has the slightest bit of oil or grease it comes off. Which makes sense if someone wanted to take it off they’d use oil, but it’s annoying during meal.

June 19, 2018

Lasts for days

Man oh man when they say superstay they mean it! This lipstick lasts for more than 24 hours if you do not wash it off with an oil based makeup remover. It is great for the nights you want to kiss your partner or eat like an animal and you do not want to mess up your makeup!

June 12, 2018

Je recommande

Produit au top , n’asseche Pas les lèvres , le rouge à lèvres est très pigmenté . De très bonne qualité a un prix très raisonnable avec un très grand choix de couleurs

May 02, 2018

lasts all day:)

I love this lipstick, great variety of colours to choose from and lasts! i don't find myself needing to reapply, or constantly checking my lips during the day.

April 30, 2018

Not A Fan

I wasn't really a fan about this product. Overall it is decent but there wasn't anything about it that made me want to go back to the store and buy more.