3.9/5
#2 in Lipstick

October 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would buy this again

I really enjoyed this product. It wasn’t expensive at all. I found the colour stayed on all day. Make sure you let the lipstick dry before you put on the last step

October 07, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Long stay

I like Maybelline Superstay because I can't be bothered reapplying lipstick. Also, it doesn't come off on cups, glasses. It is easy to apply with precision (no need for a lipliner).

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great staying power

This Maybelline SuperStay Lip Gloss comes in highly pigmented beautiful shades. They are really inexpensive costing me under $10 at my local grocery store. It is super long lasting and to get the best results be sure to apply the lip color on for at least two minutes or until it's completely dry before applying the conditioning balm. The conditioning balm is awesome because it keeps your lips hydrated while helping seal in the lip color. I highly recommend these and like them better then speciality store lip glosses that cost more then twice the cost of these with less then half the stay power. I only have to apply the lip color portion once and I keep the conditioning balm on hand for touch up and to keep my lips feeling hydrated and glossy.

March 07, 2019

only I've found to stay put all day

I love this brand of lipcolor. It's the only I've found to stay put all day. It doesn't last a full 24 hours, but probably a good 18 to 20. I also have very sensitive skin/lips and this does not bother me at all. There is a bit of a trick to it though. apply the color and wait for it to totally dry before applying the gloss. I just put on the color before putting on the rest of my make up then the gloss after. This color lost a star because instead of leaving my lips a light pink as it appears in the container, my lips turn an orangish gold. Not the look I was going for. Will continue to use the brand, just not this color.

January 30, 2019

it really works

I work in a garage so lots of dust to deal with. This product stays put and lasts all day. It doesn't dry out my lips. The price is always reasonable compared to some others. Great product!!

January 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

This is the best on the market, stays on and looks great, you do not even notice you have it on and I love the colors. I purchased some for my daughter also and she loves them. will buy again.

October 03, 2018

I will but again. Love it

Aww this color is do the job. We had a family get together and load of foods everywhere. I couldn’t help eat and my lipstick are amazing. It didn’t look great after all that chewing but the color stays there until the next few hours. I definitely buy more color.

1.3/5

August 07, 2018

Not a pleasant experience

I thought this product was over priced for the quality and amount. The colour did not show on my lips except you could notice some sparkles. Also, after a few minutes of wear, when rubbing my lips together the product became chunky on my lips.

June 27, 2018

Love this!

This is magic! I cannot stop buying this lipstick. It is permanent for the day. It stays on even over night if you want it to! I am always putting this on when I know ill be busy for hours and need something that will last. It stays nice during dinner. The only reason I dont give 5 stars for effectiveness is because if you eat anything that has the slightest bit of oil or grease it comes off. Which makes sense if someone wanted to take it off they’d use oil, but it’s annoying during meal.

June 19, 2018

Lasts for days

Man oh man when they say superstay they mean it! This lipstick lasts for more than 24 hours if you do not wash it off with an oil based makeup remover. It is great for the nights you want to kiss your partner or eat like an animal and you do not want to mess up your makeup!