NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 12, 2021

Affordable lipstick

This product is so affordable and super love the neutral colours, it leaves the lips so soft and last long. Smell so good, this product never disappoints me

November 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Je recommande

J'adore ces rouges à lèvres, je le possède en plusieurs couleurs, c'est mon go to!!. J'aime leur texture, doux, ne colle pas, smooth, pas d'odeur particulière. Certes, ils ne tient pas toute la journée mais je les aime quand même.

November 09, 2020

Awesome colours!

These are great lip colours! Right now my favourites are Berlin and Leon for my warm Indian skin tone. Really affordable and can see them work well for multiple skin tones. They are pretty comfortable on lips and last fairly long (4-5 hours at least if I’m not eating/drinking).

October 21, 2020

Great liquid lipstick that does not break the bank

this liquid lipstick goes on so smoothly. They have amazing colors for it. I usually use the dark burgundy colors. This stays on for long periods of time so it's perfect for long day events!

October 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my favourites

I first purchased one of these colours on a whim because it was on-sale. I loved it! It's lightweight, has an excellent texture, and has beautiful colours!

October 06, 2020

Best matte lip cream!

At a fraction of the cost of high end matte lip creams, NYX makes an incredible durable, long lasting lip cream. I also love this neutral colour. This lip cream typically lasts me upwards of 6 hours, even through drinking coffee and water. It doesn't dry my lips out and the tube seems to last quite awhile. It comes in a variety of different colours. I own quite a few as I love the brand so much! I will buy more!

September 16, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

so luscious!

I LOVE this!! The soft matte formul sits well on the lips. It doesn't dry my lips out. It has so many colors to choose from. I've bought the same colors since I go through the bottle quite often. That usually doesn't happen! Also great to Purchase when there are sales online. Love it!!

September 02, 2020

Cheap affordable and quality’

My go to. It’s cheap and Nyx has never disappointed me, and they also have dupes for wayyyy expensive brands with the same colours. Lifesaver.

Sometimes it can get sticky and gross if you don’t moisturize your lips before hand and you shouldn’t have a problem

August 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

So smooth!

I absolutely love this lip color..I love the matte look without drying out my lips. Price point is great, I get this at shoppers when it's on sale. Leave one in the car all the time!

August 16, 2020
    United States

Spreads like butta

Seriously though this spreads like butter! It also does not dry your lips out at allows! It goes on so smooth and leaves your lips feeling incredibly soft. Unfortunately, just not for hours...may 1 or 2. However, for the very affordable price and the way it makes my lips feel and look, I am willing to reapply every so often. Nyx has a great product here! I only have the one color, but plan on scooping up more!