NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 28, 2021
    Hautes-Pyrénées, France

Bien mais assèche les lèvres

Tient très bien dans la journée, est très beau à porter, mais je trouve qu'il m'assèche les lèvres assez vite et j'ai l'impression au fil de la journée que mes lèvres sont trop sèches.

March 12, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

I don't buy anything else

I bought this on a whim as it was slightly cheaper than similar products by competitors. I've bought nothing else since, it's creamy texture makes my lips feel hydrated and never leaves them dry after use. It's also one of the only products I've used where I can kiss my boyfriend without transfer!

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Cheap and good

I have so many of these that I couldn’t even begin to tell you about them all but wha I can say is the colour payoff is absolutely perfect, such a strong pop of colour. Budapest is my favourite

March 10, 2021
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Colour POP!

I absolutely adore this product, the texture and smell are amazing, easily layered too!
    The thing I love most about it is the incredibly high pigmentation, will be buying more colours. Highly recommended

February 22, 2021
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Cheap and great

January 12, 2021

Affordable lipstick

This product is so affordable and super love the neutral colours, it leaves the lips so soft and last long. Smell so good, this product never disappoints me

November 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Je recommande

J'adore ces rouges à lèvres, je le possède en plusieurs couleurs, c'est mon go to!!. J'aime leur texture, doux, ne colle pas, smooth, pas d'odeur particulière. Certes, ils ne tient pas toute la journée mais je les aime quand même.

November 09, 2020

Awesome colours!

These are great lip colours! Right now my favourites are Berlin and Leon for my warm Indian skin tone. Really affordable and can see them work well for multiple skin tones. They are pretty comfortable on lips and last fairly long (4-5 hours at least if I’m not eating/drinking).

October 21, 2020

Great liquid lipstick that does not break the bank

this liquid lipstick goes on so smoothly. They have amazing colors for it. I usually use the dark burgundy colors. This stays on for long periods of time so it's perfect for long day events!

October 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

One of my favourites

I first purchased one of these colours on a whim because it was on-sale. I loved it! It's lightweight, has an excellent texture, and has beautiful colours!