NYX Professional Makeup Soft Matte Lip Cream Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

Velvety smooth Soft Matte Lip Cream delivers a burst of creamy color and sets to a stunning matte finish. Surprisingly durable, lightweight and delightfully creamy, it’s no wonder this sweetly scented formula is a fan favourite.

July 20, 2019

Great high brand dupes

I have so many of these. I love the weight and texture. They have great colour saturation. They have great colour choices and some are near dupes for high brands. My lips always look and feel good
    The prices are good for my wallet

July 20, 2019

This is my holy grail lipstick. Very good quality.

This lipstick is a life saver for me. It's cheap but it works well. Plus, there are a lot of shades to choose from. It doesn't make my lips dry and it goes on very smoothly. It smells great too not like other lipsticks that have a strong scent.

July 19, 2019

Good product

Great product with amazing colour payoff, definitely recommend for people who like bolder pinky colours and would like a small lip product to carry around in their purse, ideal for travelling with since its very compact. The matte finish of this product is very hydrating unlike other matte lipsticks :)

July 19, 2019

Has a wide range of colours

I've tried this product in multiple colours and it has always applied well as it's nice and pigmented. The application of it is pretty easy as the stick with the thing sponge/felt tip is fairly small. It is matte but it is not too too drying like other brands out there.

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Great affordable lip product in tons of colours!

This feels really nice on the lips, not drying at all. It does not set completely like a traditional liquid lipstick but it does last fairly well and wears nicely, but just be warned after eating you will need to reapply. It comes in so many nice colours, my favourite colour is Leon which is a great nude for Medium/Tan skintones!

June 29, 2019

Didn't last

It had a nice color and was very silky. I wore it for about 2 hours and reapplied, and then about an hour later noticed it was just a ring around my lips! Wouldn't buy again.

May 29, 2019
    K'alak'i T'bilisi, Georgia

Amazing lipstick

This lip cream is very nice. The formula is very pigmented and lightweight. It dries easily, feels super comfortable on lips and lasts all day. Plus it has a nice vanilla scent. I want all colors!

May 28, 2019

Great lip product

I tried NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen. It applies smoothly. This line has a nice range of colours to choose from. The product is comfortable on my lips and is nice and moist. The pigmentation is good. However, I found it needs to be reapplied as it wears off.

May 18, 2019

wore this for my prenup photoshoot

excellent value for money. stays all day, nice color selection. i wore the color milan to my prenup photoshoot. very humid weather but the color stayed put all day.

May 15, 2019

Nice

I have the shade “Los Angeles”, which I believe is a newer shade in the line. It’s a nice nude shade. Love the texture of the lip cream on my lips and does not feel drying. Although it is a lip cream, it does look matte. I feel like it doesn’t last all day but the size of the tube is very compact, I can bring it with me and touch up. It’s also a very affordable price, but you are getting less product in this.