NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    2.8/5

March 23, 2019

You get what you pay for :(

I own two shades of Nyx's Lip Lingerie: Lace Detail and Exotic. It's one of my least favourite liquid lipstick formulas. The smell is unappealing (it smells like cheap makeup). The wand is a good size and has a nice shape, which makes application easy. However, it is SO DRYING OMG. I'm only 21 but this lipstick makes it look like I am way older because it sinks into the lines on my lips and sucks out any moisture in them. Although they're at a great price point, I'd recommend staying away from these and opting for Nyx's liquid suede line instead.

March 23, 2019

Super cute

Absolutely love nyx lip lingerie I have them in every colour. Super pigmented and doesn't dry out your lips like other matte lipsticks. Lasts longer than others that I've tried, having to only reapply maybe once or twice throughout the day. Nude shades that actually complement all skin tones! Love love love it.

March 19, 2019

The bomb!!

If you like matte lipstick, you’ll love these!! The product glides on smoothly and I can reapply multiple layers without it clumping. I also the love the wand, the tip is pointed so that making fine lines is a breeze. I have 5 of the lipsticks and I can't wait to buy more. You can find them in every drug stores and it’s really cheap for the quality we get!

2.8/5

March 17, 2019

I have this in exotic and I truly love the color, it is a go-to. However, it makes my lips pretty dry and doesn't really last that long for a liquid lip.

March 10, 2019

Great for the price

These are one of my favourite drug store liquid lipsticks. Love the color and it isn't too drying. Really affordable and easy to use! I always get complements when I wear it.

March 10, 2019

It slides off too quickly!

Originally I was distracted by how lovely the colour choices are in this liquid lipstick range, but eventually I realised how quickly this gloss comes off. It also gets on your teeth far more frequently and more easily than other glosses.

March 03, 2019

Good product

I liked the results of this lipstick. It is not my favourite but I think is a good product. The formula is creamy but didn't last long. For that I will try other ways to use this product to see if it holds better.

March 01, 2019

Nyx

J'aime beaucoup cette marque c'est pour cela que aujourd'hui je laisse un petit message, ces rouge à lèvres sont sublime sur les peaux mat, ayant une peau assez foncé quand je met une de ces couleurs, ça fait une belle association !

February 26, 2019

Very drying

I've used other NYX lip products before and other liquid lipsticks before. I personally found the lip lingerie to be very drying. After applying my lips looked pruny. It's sad because the colour is great!

February 19, 2019

Loving all lip lingerie colors

I have tried almost all the colors of lip lingerie and they all look beautiful! The NYX lip lingerie has a great texture on the lips and it is very easy to apply without getting your lips messy. I very much recommend it