4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#4 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 19, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love wearing lingerie on my lips ;)

Ok so many of you might not like it, but I was a smoker and finding lip glosses or lipsticks to stay was very hard. However NYX Lip Lingerie is one of the few that worked. It would last through multiple cigarettes until I would have a meal without a utensil (meaning sandwiches or burgers). Having a soup or salad would allow it to last longer. Now it did dry my lips out a little bit and it didn't taste very good (just from accidentally licking my lips) but the color popped and stayed so for the cost, it is totally worth it. I purchased mine from Ulta for $5.99 on sale.

September 13, 2019

Meh

It's not the worst I've ever tried but not the best either, some colors are fine but others are patchy,overall what I don't like the most it's that they are super dry, I have to put a lot of lip balm under it, the thing is I like the colors

September 05, 2019

Disappointing

I usually love ANYTHING NYX however this was a letdown for me. I found this liquid lipstick to be drying and the colours were very dark/neutral or too vibrant. There was a missing middle colour range.

2.2/5

September 04, 2019

Will not repurchase

Not a fan of this lip line. Bought 2 different colours. Neither stayed on very long. Was pretty drying on my lips. Love most nyx products but this one was a let down. Will not repurchase.

2.3/5

August 25, 2019

Would not recommend

This was one of the most drying and uncomfortable liquid lipsticks I’ve ever used. It made my lips look so textured and it didn’t last long at all. The Color range is nice and the price is great but it’s still not something I’d buy again

August 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Very nice

I have two shades of this beautiful liquid lip formula. They are both very pigmented and last a while. They are easy to apply and so easy to recommend to someone looking for an affordable liquid lip matte formula.

August 05, 2019

Beautiful nudes!

I have about 7 of these and love them all. The shades are beautiful... some formulas are more drying then others but still a great buy. Comparable to Kylie’s lip kit. I especially love the colour Embellishment (see pic). It’s an earthy mauve nude tone. They are definitely my everyday lipstick!

July 21, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love love love

Amazing staying power! A beautiful range of nude shades. When this goes on it honestly makes your lips look amazing and gives such a professional finish to your makeup! Does take a good makeup wipe to remove, and can also be a little tricky to top up without layering it too much

July 20, 2019
    New York, United States

Great product

I loved the color I bought. It’s not too matte. The color looks very thin and lightweight. The color I bought is now my everyday wear matte color. Definitely recommend it

July 20, 2019

Great long lasting colour

I love the staying power of this liquid lip! And the colors are a perfect range of neutrals. The price cant be beat. My only downside is they are a little drying so I have to make sure I put a lip oil on after wearing them.