NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

May 17, 2019

Une super marque de maquillage !

J’adore cette marque : que ce soit leurs fards à paupières, leurs highlighter, leurs bases... mais surtout leurs ROUGES À LÈVRES !! J’ai testé plusieurs de leurs gammes mais celle-ci reste une de mes préférées :)

May 15, 2019

Nice

I have the shade “Exotic”. This shade is a warm mahogany red and it looks like a pretty classy colour that you can wear for literally any occasion.. day or night. This wears nice on the lips and isn’t patchy at all with 1 coat. I also felt like it was long lasting.

May 14, 2019

Great matte lipstick

I bought this on a whim a couple of months ago while browsing the drugstore. I had never tried any NYX lip products, but I'm always buying new products to try so I figured I'd give it a shot. I fell in love with it the first time I used it! It dries to a perfect matte, and doesn't smudge at all.

It stayed in place all day and looked just as good when I got home later on. My only wish is that there were more red & pink shades in the lineup. Highly recommend it!

May 13, 2019

Love this!

I love these liquid lipsticks from NYX. I also have other high end brand lipsticks, and this definitely is up there with them, and at a such cheaper price. I have all of the colours!

May 10, 2019

Vanilla scent

Lip Lingerie GLoss shade Clear Lip Shimmer. I am in love!!!! The staying power of this gloss lasted all night! I did not have to reapply and it does not feel sticky. It has a light vanilla scent to it. If you wear another lippie underneath It completely transforms the look of many lip products for a more dramatic or glam look.

April 30, 2019

Good product

I used this product during the day. Lasts a few hours until I need to re apply. It goes on smooth. It feels soft on my lips. It’s light. Glossy but not too glossy. It doesn’t feel sticky like some lip glosses. I like the scent. I got the honeymoon colour. It’s a natural colour. Good pigmentation. No sensitivity issues with this lip gloss. Would recommend.

1.7/5

April 30, 2019

Too drying

I like NYX but didn't like this product very drying, didn't like the texture of this lip product, made lips look with lines. Didn't go on well, peeled.

April 20, 2019

NYX lip lingerie

I ended up getting this lip lingerie directly from the NYX store in Vancouver, Bc. The price was excellent. The lip product worked fantastic and wasn’t drying at all! I felt like although the applicator was larger than expected it applied well and the lip lingerie almost moisturized my lips! I love the colour I chose too, cashmere silk and I will definitely be purchasing more colours of this lip lingerie, there is a good decent selection of colours to choose from for all skin colours. I highly recommend this product.

1.3/5

April 18, 2019

Worst liquid lipstick ever

So I am a huge fan of NYX. When I saw that they came out with these I was really excited because the colors are right up my alley and I also heard that they are long lasting.
    I bought the color Embellishment and first of all, the color came out way different on my lips then it looked like in the packaging. No problem though, I can always use a lip liner on the bottom. My next problem is the applicator. I don't know if I got a defective lipstick but my applicator didn't pick up much product. Not even enough to cover half my lip! So finally I got it on and the next problem... It never dries!! It stays tacky all day!! I felt like if I were to rub my lips together, they would glue themselves onto themselves. The product also started to fade at the inner lip area after a meal but that's expected with every lipstick so it was fine. The last thing that drove me crazy was how difficult it is to remove!! Not even an oil could make it budge!! I can to exfoliate my lips with my ELF lip scrubber to remove it! Definitely not repurchasing

April 16, 2019

Stays on all day!

I bought this product on a whim and so glad I did! The pigment is awesome, with a rich color and I love that it stays on all day. I do find it somewhat drying so I often opt for a lip balm over top for a little moisture.