4.1/5
NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 01, 2021

Love these!

These are my favourite matte liquid lipsticks! They’re super drying, but I expect nothing less from a matte liquid lipstick. They’re pigmented, and a great price. When liquid matte lipstick was all the rage this was the only good one on the market for under $15 and I love their shade range for neutrals.

2.2/5

June 07, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

It’s ok

Superrrrr drying. The colors are nice and if you like the matte lip, it works. If your lips are more dry than usual, try applying a lip balm first. Or, go for their lipglosses.

April 30, 2021

Great liquid lipstick

I love the colours in this line! My personal favourite is bedtime flirt. It’s the perfect mlbb for me. The lipsticks are on the drier side and do accentuate dryness on the lips so I would recommend using a lip balm underneath.

April 20, 2021

In love with "Bedtime Flirt"

This is probably my favorite tone of lipstick. I've been constantly buying in during the last 3 years. I like the matt finish, the play of color. I really enjoy that it's not too "nude" however also doesn't appear "too much".
    Lasts on lips pretty long, however food/drinks will destroy it. Don't use when you have extra dry or sore lips. It will make the dryness appear more prominent. Better apply nourishing lip balm in advance (e.g. tonight).

March 12, 2021
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

best lipstick to try

it looks so amazing when being applied
    it does not leave your lips looking crusty because its so moisturised on your lips
    just love it and its worth the hype

March 10, 2021
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Not my thing

I use alot of NYX cosmetics but would not recommend this as leaves my lips so very dry and just looks terrible. The matte look isn't a good one when it comes to this.

January 25, 2021

Favourite Lipstick Ever!

I highly recommend these liquid lipsticks by NYX. I buy these every time they come back in stock from my local drugstore, but the only problem is that they get sold out way to quickly which is a bummer :/.

January 12, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Lip LINGERIE

NYX Lip Lingerie is the nude velvet matte lip that is a dupe of some of the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits. It is long lasting colour that won't go anywhere which is important in the mask-wearing Coronavirus era. I tried the shades Bedtime Flirt and Silk Indulgent. While I found them to be long wearing I also found dryness of lips after a while so a light layer of lip balm worn underneath would probably solve this. Other than that, a gorgeous veil of velvet matte colour for lips!

November 29, 2020

really nice liquid lip

this is a really nice liquid lip. it’s really pigmented and from my experience, not patchy. the formula is smooth but can be a little drying so i’d suggest applying some lip balm beforehand.

November 15, 2020

Kylie Dupe

I love Nyx but these blew out of the water!! They remind me so much of the kylie lip kits which i adore! they are so reasonably priced and have such cute shades available