NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1198 in Lipstick

April 24, 2017

I prefer this one over the Kylie brand option. This one is velvetier feeling and lasts longer. Drying? Yes. You're definitely gonna wanna exfoliate first and make sure ur lips are hydrated. I find using a lip primer helps as well.

April 23, 2017

J'adore la couleur qui est riche et intense. Il tient toute la journée sans aucun problème et aucun besoin de faire des retouches. Il laisse malheureusement les lèvres très sèche après le démaquillage. Nécessite un bon baume pour les lèvres.

April 22, 2017

I love the pigmentation and color selection for this line. The only thing is they completely dry out my lips almost immediately, and I've never had this problem with liquid lipsticks before. A couple hours in and my lips look as cracked and dehydrated as ever.

April 22, 2017

Very pretty color choices to choose from. Isn't sticky or smear easily. Lasts awhile without having to reapply. Doesn't dry your lips neither. Nice lip product for the price.

April 21, 2017

I think it was because I got the color baby doll which was way too light it made me look dead and my lips are so cracked and it hides nothing! I also don't like the applicator that it has! For the price I would like a nice applicator

April 20, 2017

Love this product! Lasts for a good 8 hours but usually need to re apply after eating. Can be a bit drying though, I find its best to do a lip scrub or use chapstick before apply so it doesn't get clumpy.

April 19, 2017

Ok so I'm really upset about these. They come in so many colours and are great dupes for Kylie lip kit nude liquid lipstick. The only issue I have with these, which is a HUGE issue for me, is that these have a really overpowered chemical taste and smell to them. That really bothers me.

April 19, 2017

I bought this with hopes of not having to spend $18 US for a liquid to matte lipstick. It does the job and does dry down. I find it can be a little drying so use a lip gloss

April 13, 2017

I love this product. I use it all the time. Bought it to use as a copy cat for an expensive brand and matches basically to a tee! Great price and goes on well. You do have to reapply it often but I don't mind!

April 12, 2017

J'adore ce rouge à lèvres liquide par NYX! La couleur est riche et reste longtemps. Lors d'une journée normale, j'applique 1 à 2 couche sur mes lèvres le matin et j'en remet seulement après avoir dîner. Le seul hic pour moi c'est que j'ai les lèvres très sèches et j'ai l'impression que ce rouge à lèvres assèche mes lèvres lorsqu'il sèche. Plus tard ça s'arrange.

BJAdams added a new review for