NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews
#3 in Lipstick

A weightless liquid lipstick with a plush matte finish. Available in a range of color-kissed nudes—from cinnamon pink and chocolate brown, to warm mahogany red and classic nude beige.

Un nouveau rouge à lèvres liquide, léger avec un fini mat parfait. Disponible dans une large gamme de couleurs neutres, de la couleur cannelle au rose et brun chocolat, rouge chaud acajou ou beige classique.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 18, 2019

Excellent

Love the shades

I purchase this product and was very happy with the matte look. I am a big fan of nude colours and this product did not disappoint! I didn’t not find this product drying on the lips I had no issues with it and I do recommend it to others.

January 10, 2019

Good color - but be careful of how you apply

I LOVE the NYX lingerie color range. I own way too many for one person. However, lately I've noticed with repeat wear my lips are becoming drier and drier. I also find that some of the lighter colors can be streaky upclose, even with primer. Still a great value, and I will continue to purchase/wear

December 28, 2018

Love the shades

1.7/5

December 12, 2018

Terrible!

I bought the lipstick due to its amazing colour, I'll give it that, the whole collection has nice easy to match colours. When I used it, it stained my lips and completely dried them out. Were so dry that I had to wipe it off and put vaseline on my lips which didn't even take out the stain. I used soap and make-up remover to take it off my lips and it wouldn't come off. Terrible product, I threw it out!

December 04, 2018

The colors are amazing

I love the lingerie nyx colors . They go on so smooth and buttery and dry matte . They don’t really rub off much . Only downside is the formula is a bit drying on the lips

November 17, 2018

Worth your money!

Such a great price for the product! It is very lightweight, and thin. Gives you complete opaque colour once dried matte. Can be a little flaky though sometimes.

November 11, 2018

Love NYX!

I’ve been purchasing NYX for a while now as I love that they’re cruelty free! Not only do they value animal life, they value their product.
    This lip lingerie is no exception - it’s matte, smudge proof and long lasting. My absolute go-to is Embellishment- it’s such a nice mauve colour.
    #nyxforlips ;p

October 18, 2018

Nice color collection

This is the first time i bought nyx product and i love it. The color complements my skin. I even asked my husband to get me all the other shades for my birthday.😄

October 12, 2018

Winner winner lipstick still there after dinner

I love this line. The shades are classy, neutral but trendy and wearable with any outfit. The product itself glides on smooth, good coverage with rich pigment. Dries at a typical speed and stays on for a fair amount of time before needing touch ups. Lasts even longer when using the ol' tissue & powder trick which also gives a nice matte look

September 21, 2018

Love it

For the price I don’t think you can find better quality at the drugstore. I love their lip products. They are a little drying but if you put in a got lip balm before application it works wonders