NYX Lip Lingerie Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1320 in Lipstick

2.7/5

July 05, 2017

Terrible texture, super tacky/sticky

This product seems like it would be great it has a lot of colours and is a good price of only $9.
    though it is really not worth the time, the colours are all extremely similar, it is hard to even tell them apart. On top it was really hard to find a good colour that looks good on me with out washing me out.

And to make it all worse i hated the texture, it is not moisturizing at all and really dries out my lips, which causes the lipstick to look even worse on. it is similar to NYX's soft matte liquid lipsticks but the lingerie ones are tacky and sticky, a terrible formula. It feels really gross on and the colour looked terrible on.

June 27, 2017

Nice but not Long lasting!

I like these lipsticks and the shades they come in are very nice. The brush applicator is easy to use and the formula is thick but dries without being sticky on your lips. You definitely can feel it though and if you use more than one coat, it gets kind of clumpy and doesnt look nice. They also are definitely not long lasting, when I wear these lipsticks I have to reapply all the time.

June 23, 2017

Love, love, love!

This is a must-have nude matte lip product! My go-to shade is Exotic (I'm already at my 3rd), which has more of a reddish tone and looks amazing! I also own Ruffle Trim, Embellishment and Push-Up and I plan to get some of the newer shades too. The formula is so soft and velvety and the brush makes it easy to line your lips and apply the product smoothly. Like every matte lip product, it can be drying but if you exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand, you'll be fine.

June 21, 2017

Love this product!

One of the best matte lipsticks I've ever found. I have this lipstick in Corset and I love it! The price was great and it gives you an unbelievably long lasting matte finish. It looks like a mouse and that it may stay sticky and skiny but it dries almost instantly to a satin matte look. I would personally like one with a little more pink undertone as this one looks a little grey when it dries but I still wear it religiously! Great product.

June 15, 2017

love

big fan of nyx liquid lip lingerie lip sticks. Really nice colours, great pigmentation. The brush it comes with is great, makes lining and filling your lips in super easy. Not cakey at all

June 01, 2017

I have this in Honeymoon and it's the prettiest greige colour. I love the formula. It dries down Matte and doesn't budge. I don't find it overly drying.

May 31, 2017

This was my first try at Matte lipstick, I managed to pick the completely wrong colour! Other than that it worked well for the most part, dried out my lips.

May 28, 2017

This was my first try at a matte lipstick. I love the colour but I wish it lasted longer. After having a tea the lipstick was almost all gone and I needed to re-apply. The formula is great though, goes on nicely and love the shades.

May 16, 2017

First let me say I did get my version of Nyx Lingerie from wish so I really only paid about two dollars for this product but I know the actual retail price is higher. I find the formula long lasting, smooth compared to other matte lip sticks, and the colors I have are awesome. Would definitely pay full price for these items.

May 15, 2017

Love this liquid lipstick. It feels great and applies evenly along the lips. I was disappointed with how long it last but if you don't drink or eat it will last longer. I am pleased with the smoothness of the product and the colour selection it great!