• Bourjois Twist Up The Volume 2-in-1 Brush Mascara
Good

Bourjois Twist Up The Volume 2-in-1 Brush Mascara Reviews

Ranked #350 out of 948 in Mascara

May 28, 2016

The brush on the mascara wand is great when twisted for not clumping. The only downside is that it isn't water proof. Doesn't smudge easily and lasts all day long

2.2/5

May 16, 2016

This is, in my opinion, just an overpriced mascara. It is not horrible but not good either. For the same quality you might as well buy Marcelle twist up and pay less money.

March 18, 2016

This mascara is phenomenal, in my humble opinion! I have zero lashes but with this magic wand, I have great lashes! It is truly a two for one as in one twisting motion you easily go from a lengthening to a volumizing mascara wand. This is my third tube so clearly, I love it! Give it a try!

January 21, 2016

I love this mascara! Everyone always ask me if i wear false lashes when i wear this mascara. It's amazing! I recomand this to everyone. If you want length you twist for the length brush if you want volume you twist the volume brush. Its my holy grail product! It's a little bit expensive but its worth the price.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store