4.1/5
boxycharm Reviews
#3 in Beauty Kit

July 05, 2020

Worth it

I have been with Boxycharm for a few months and regret I waited so long. Every month I receive a variety of makeup and skincare items that I typically wouldn’t purchase due to individual prices. The discount on the products is almost hard to believe. When you are a member you also have the opportunity to shop for add ons or pop up sales which is a great time to get gifts for other makeup lovers in your life. If you are looking to build your makeup collection I would highly recommend giving Boxycharm a try.

0.5/5

June 18, 2020

I hate my boxycharm

This was my May 2020 @boxycharm box. I joined Boxy Charm because I saw all the great items everyone else was getting. I did not get even one good item. I think they took their garbage and just threw it in a box and sent it to me. The weight of this box is 1.3 lbs - I hope no else gets this. This was my first box so I decided to give it another shot.

In this box:
    @acebeaute eyeshadow duo
    @english_laundry no. 7 for her
    @sutrabeauty curling wand
    Power up setting spray
    Laura Gellar highlight

When you join you complete a questionnaire about your preferences. I don't know why because not one of these items have any relation to any of my preferences.
    I really hated this box.

#boxycharmmay2020 #boxycharm #myfirstbox

June 02, 2020
    Washington, United States

Best subscription Box

I am amazed to see that Boxy charm offers products worth $125 and above for just $25 plus taxes. I subscribed to boxy charm in the month of Dec 2019 and since then I am in love with the box. They do disappoint me sometimes but the base box is amazing. The value of each product is really nice. It actually makes me try products that I want but because of price I would not buy. It is worth the try. You can upgrade the base box to luxe but i really like the base box. Better than many subscription boxes I've seen.

May 13, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

What I look forward to every month!

Each month I get a box in the mail filled with makeup and face/hair products! Everything is very nice and occasionally receive products that are expensive! The box itself is cheap when thinking of the products inside and their original value.

March 20, 2020

Great to discover new products

I love getting my monthly makeup box. It's a great way to discover new makeup and beauty products without paying full price. They base the selection you get off a quiz so your suppose to get products tailored to you.

February 27, 2020

I Love Boxycharm

I subscribed eight months ago and I have to say that I love this box! It gives me the opportunity to try different brands that I never thought I would try! I subscribed to their three boxes (base, premium and luxe). A big win for me is that all products I receive from them are full size...I love it!! 💯 recommended

November 24, 2019

Best beauty box I've tried

I have tried several beauty boxes and boxy charm has definitely become my favorite. They always send amazing brands and interesting products to try. The value of the box subscription compared with value of the products is unreal.
    I've had my subscriptions for a few months and I have no intention to canceling it because it's too good.