Breyers Non-Dairy Cookies & Creme Reviews

Cookies & Crème is now completely non-dairy! Made with real almonds, try our creamy vanilla dessert filled with delicious chocolate sandwich cookies for a delightful cookies & Crème treat.

Un mélange préféré de la famille est maintenant non laitier! Essayez notre dessert à la vanille crémeuse et aux amandes débordant de délicieux biscuits-sandwichs au chocolat pour une succulente collation aux biscuits et à la crème.

2.7/5
    Taste

June 23, 2018

Artificially too sweet

I was super excited to be able to try out Bryer's Non-Dairy Cookies and Cream thanks to Chickadvisor. While the amount was well worth the price compared to other non-dairy desserts, it wasn't anything I enjoyed enough to want to purchase this in the future. To me, it was overly sweet to where I couldn't enjoy but a couple of spoonfuls at a time, and it tasted artificial and chalky. The best part about this was the cookie chunks!

2.7/5
    Taste

May 30, 2018

Great Option For Lactose Intolerance

We were very excited to receive this product for free. My husband is Lactose Intolerant & loves ice-cream....lol. We found the product to be similar in texture to frozen yogurt, so it was easy to scoop. It was however exceedingly sweet. More so than regular ice-cream. This surprised us. It did have LOADS of cookie pieces. If you need a treat ($8) & can't eat ice-cream it's great. I can't see making it a regular item because it was so sweet.