3.9/5
Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Frozen Dessert Reviews
#1 in Ice Cream

Breyers Smooth & Dreamy delivers all the decadence we crave from regular ice cream, but with half the fat and calories. The secret lies in its Cream Press SystemTM - a process that breaks apart the cream into smaller droplets and distributes them more evenly throughout the ice cream to deliver a decadent taste and texture. Whether your tastes are simple or you like something more indulgent, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream comes in five yummy flavours that’ll suit everyone’s preference: Natural Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate, Mocha Fudge Brownie, Strawberries & Cream, and Dulce de Leche.

August 15, 2018

The Name Says it All

This Frozen Treat makes me feel like I died and gone to heaven. It is worth savoring every single bite because it is so light and airy. The real fruit in it makes it rich and indulgent. If you are going to get Ice Cream this is the best you can get. It is smooth and practically melts in your mouth.

0.7/5

August 14, 2018

OMG

After watching a video of five different kinds of ice cream left out over night, and seeing the results where Breyer's Ice Cream did not even change or melt it kind of makes you wonder what kind of chemicals are in it. I'm sorry but I will never eat this ice cream again.

July 23, 2018

Delicious

Great creamy ice cream. A Favourite in our household. Best ice cream we’ve ever tried. I buy it ever week for my family. Would recommend to everyone.

May 16, 2018

Good to the Last Spoonful

This tasty dessert was served alongside a rather plain cake and it was just what was needed to bring dessert up a notch. It’s very smooth and nicely flavoured.

April 15, 2018

Tis alright

Its not ice cream, but as frozen yogurt I cant really complain. It was quite good, and flavourful. It definitely doesn't replace ice cream but it's a nice option if you're looking for something else.

April 02, 2018

dessert

This ice cream tastes exactly how I imagine regular vanilla ice cream should taste. There is no overpowering unexpected flavors, just a nice subtle plain vanilla taste. My boyfriend enjoys that this pairs well with toppings. I enjoy the nice smooth creaminess though I feel that the container we bought might have had a touch of ice in it. Overall, this product was exactly what I felt I was purchasing as I read the package. the price its really fair and you can get it at Sobeys!

April 02, 2018

j'achète ce produit et nous aimons beaucoup

Pour moi et ma famille cette crème glacée est la meilleur pour sont merveilleux goût cremeux savoureux sa texture onctueuse et sont prix très abordable pour une si belle qualité , nous en consommons assez souvent pour leurs dire bravo Breyer's et merci !

March 24, 2018

I LOVE BREYERS!!

They have the best quality of ice cream and this flavour is the best. Most ice creams melt right when you take it out of the fridge this one doesnt!!!

March 06, 2018

Copain

Quelle bonne crème glacée. Nous achetons toujours la Breyer's depuis plusieurs années car c'est vraiment de la crème glacée. Dans notre congélateur il n'y a rien d'autre que celà, C'est la Meilleur.

0.5/5

September 26, 2017

Disgusting!

Frozen dessert???? Seriously, I have watched videos on how this crap doesn't melt, like what is it made of? It tastes like crap, and foams up in your mouth, horrible after taste. Always read the label, make sure it's ice cream not "frozen dessert"! Don't buy this product!!!