3.9/5
Breyer's Smooth & Dreamy Frozen Dessert Reviews

Breyers Smooth & Dreamy delivers all the decadence we crave from regular ice cream, but with half the fat and calories. The secret lies in its Cream Press SystemTM - a process that breaks apart the cream into smaller droplets and distributes them more evenly throughout the ice cream to deliver a decadent taste and texture. Whether your tastes are simple or you like something more indulgent, Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream comes in five yummy flavours that’ll suit everyone’s preference: Natural Vanilla Bean, Creamy Chocolate, Mocha Fudge Brownie, Strawberries & Cream, and Dulce de Leche.

December 12, 2018

My favourite strawberry ice cream!!

This ice cream is always a go to of mine if I am craving ice cream with a little tang to it. It is not sour, but gives you a kick of sweet and tangy when you get a big amount of strawberry sauce, lol! It’s so creamy and is on par with a true ice cream shop ice cream.

December 10, 2018

Delicious creamy ice cream

I love breyers ice cream.Its creamy with fresh milk,has chunk of fruit pieces.I love strawberry,vanilla,and all of their flavors.Has perf3ct blend of ingredients.

December 10, 2018

Delicious taste

This isn’t ice cream it just a dessert with a great flavor and taste it taste more like Strawberry yogurt but I enjoyed eating every spoon great A must Try

3.2/5

October 20, 2018

Ok

I mean I am ok with this ice cream, it’s not my type of preferred ice cream and no where near that, so that is probably why I don’t like it that much. Texture is great but flavour needs to be worked on a bit! Although my family loves it.

2.8/5

September 22, 2018

Not greatr

This ice cream was ok my family didnt really like it. We enjoy Talenti and halotop more. Mainly because my husband can eat the halo top because is he diabetic

August 15, 2018

The Name Says it All

This Frozen Treat makes me feel like I died and gone to heaven. It is worth savoring every single bite because it is so light and airy. The real fruit in it makes it rich and indulgent. If you are going to get Ice Cream this is the best you can get. It is smooth and practically melts in your mouth.

0.7/5

August 14, 2018

OMG

After watching a video of five different kinds of ice cream left out over night, and seeing the results where Breyer's Ice Cream did not even change or melt it kind of makes you wonder what kind of chemicals are in it. I'm sorry but I will never eat this ice cream again.

July 23, 2018

Delicious

Great creamy ice cream. A Favourite in our household. Best ice cream we’ve ever tried. I buy it ever week for my family. Would recommend to everyone.

May 16, 2018

Good to the Last Spoonful

This tasty dessert was served alongside a rather plain cake and it was just what was needed to bring dessert up a notch. It’s very smooth and nicely flavoured.

April 15, 2018

Tis alright

Its not ice cream, but as frozen yogurt I cant really complain. It was quite good, and flavourful. It definitely doesn't replace ice cream but it's a nice option if you're looking for something else.