Britney Spears Curious Perfume Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 1330 in Perfume

Britney Spears Curious Perfume was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.

May 07, 2017

I love Britney Spears and I love this Perfume ! It smells really good and my friends always compliment me when I wear it. Just ran out of my bottle and boy am I bummed ! It stuck better then a lot of perfumes I've used. My teacher use to complain when I got to school that it was irritating her , which means it stuck on good ! My poor teacher but at least I discovered a Perfume that stays. Haha

May 05, 2017

This perfume is so cheap to buy, but has the scent of a very expensive perfume. It smells absolutely amazing. Britney Spears did an amazing job creating this perfume!

April 06, 2017

Bought this because I loved the original perfume and wanted to try something new. Unfortunately found it just wasn't for me. Found it overwhelming and just didn't like it.

March 26, 2017

Bon parfum mais je dirais peut etre plus pour les ados...petit odeur fruité et doux....jai quand meme aimer mais je ne racheterai plus se produit vue qquil fait jeune....

March 18, 2017

Curios Perfume by Britney Spears ... I didn't buy it because im a fan I bought this because it was very similar to another perfume by Britney. Its sweet and light to wear It has a cute bottle and frankly smell wonderful on me

March 06, 2017

This was my scent as a teenager ! I love the bottle. The scent wasn't overpowering by any means ! Every time i smell it, it takes me back to happy memories. One of her best perfumes.

January 19, 2017

This was my favourite perfume for SO many years. I had it in the expensive fancy bottle and many normal bottles. I would get it for christmas every year. It smells really good, pretty and girly.

January 15, 2017

I've had two bottles of this over the last few years and it's great. It is t my main perfume for day to day but I love it. The fragrance last so long and I always get compliments on it.

January 09, 2017

When i tested this in a store for the first time, i had to have it. I immediately fell in love with this scent, clean smelling, not over powering! I will def purchase this again.

August 28, 2016

This Britney Spears perfume is by far the best smelling perfume Ive worn in a while. Love the scent and love how it makes my bf cuddle up on me more. Fresh clean scent that isnt overwhelming.

producttestinglover earned the Beauty Guru badge

ChrisP79 added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
    Problème faible acné-Remède ?

sweet_sara added a new review for