Britney Spears Curious Perfume Reviews
#20 in Perfume

Britney Spears Curious Perfume was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.

September 07, 2020

best perfume ever

this has literally been my go to perfume for 10+years. It smells amazing always get compliments and lasts all day. I can find it at shoppers occasionally for 20 dollars for 100ml bottle. Literally cant go wrong!!

October 01, 2019

Absolutely love Britney's Perfume

Britney has always had awesome scents. Curious is wonderful; very playful and it stays for a long time.
    Always grab her perfumes around Christmas for the value packs!

July 05, 2019

Definitely would buy again

Now this one is my favorite! 'Curious' from Britney Spears smells so good everbody always asks me "what perfume are you wearing" ALWAYS. It's not to strong, soft but not to soft you can't smell it, and it lasts a long time. This was my first Britney Spears perfume, I received it as a gift but I have bought it at least 2 more times. Just love it.

April 08, 2019

one of my faves

I love perfumes and this one surprised me how nice it is! I have been using it for a number of years and it has a floral, summer-time scent, light, and not overwhelming. The bottle is very nice as well.

March 21, 2019

Perfume

Love the Britney Spears perfume !

I’m always buying all the types of perfume and just love the smell
    I use it everyday

I recommend people to try it out !

March 19, 2019

Good for younger teens

This was one of my first perfumes. It's got a great, semi-sweet scent that lasts a while. It's a good "starter" perfume for younger teen girls as it's relatively inexpensive and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way. It's also a nice size bottle.

February 12, 2019

Mmm

Jfplyduodupudyoouxuxoxuooxluxluxuxluxluxluxluxluclucljcljcljcljxljcljcjfgivcoyxofoudoudoudouxluxuxlxlxuludluxxhxjlcj ludluflupcufpfdudpfpuxlucluflucxluxluclu

May 24, 2018

☺️👍🏻

Je suis une fière acheteuse dés parfum de Britney Spears. J’ai un peu moins aimer ce parfum puisque je préfère les odeurs sucres à celles plus corsée. Le parfum sent quand même bon mais ce n’est pas mon préférer.

March 10, 2018

I would recommend

I love this scent. I'm not keen on promoting celebrity products but I do like that this perfume stays with me all day. If you are able to get the matching lip gloss, it too is great as well as the sparkling/shimmering body stick/perfume.

January 24, 2018

Great Option

The Britney scents are a great starter for young girls. they are super cheap and easy to find. This scent is sweet, but it does not last long. I still use it on the weeknd - but not for special ocassions.