3.9/5
Britney Spears Curious Perfume Reviews
Ranked #15 in Perfume

Britney Spears Curious Perfume was introduced in 2004 as a sensual, romantic fragrance for any woman. This beautiful floral aroma has an exciting white floral for the top notes.

August 31, 2017

Fresh Smelling Perfume

The smell of this perfume is fruity yet sweet. It has a nice and mild smell that is not too strong. I find the smell does not last all day so if you may need to re-apply it throughout. This perfume has a romantic smell to it. There is a nice vanilla undertone to this perfume but it is also mixed with a light floral scent intertwined. The bottle is adorable because it is light blue and glass. This looks very nice on a dresser. The perfume can often be found at Winners or Shoppers for around $25.

August 15, 2017

Feminine and Romantic Smell

This is my sister's favourite perfume, and I absolutely love the smell. It is a feminine and romantic smell. The smell reminds me of elegant flowers, such as lotus and magnolia. There is also a fruity smell of pear mixed in. It has a nice clean, fresh-out-of-the shower smell. It is a fairly mild and inoffensive fragrance, so I don't think many people would be bothered by the smell. It has a longer lasting power than many other more expensive fragrances.

It can be bought inexpensively at most stores, such as Shoppers or Wal Mart for under $25.

August 12, 2017

Nostalgic

I remember wearing this perfume all the time when I was in middle and high school. It brings back such good memories for me. Recently my grandmother bought another bottle for me this past Christmas and it didn't smell as wonderful as I remembered so I was a bit disappointed. It smells very feminine and girly but there is like a bitter note which I feel is out of place but I still use it and I would recommend it.

3.2/5

June 16, 2017

Britney Spears

Another sweet smelling perfume that is a big hit for younger girls. Beautiful bottle again and easy to spray. Her perfume always remind me of candy. Also, they are very affordable.

May 07, 2017

I love Britney Spears and I love this Perfume ! It smells really good and my friends always compliment me when I wear it. Just ran out of my bottle and boy am I bummed ! It stuck better then a lot of perfumes I've used. My teacher use to complain when I got to school that it was irritating her , which means it stuck on good ! My poor teacher but at least I discovered a Perfume that stays. Haha

May 05, 2017

This perfume is so cheap to buy, but has the scent of a very expensive perfume. It smells absolutely amazing. Britney Spears did an amazing job creating this perfume!

2.0/5

April 06, 2017

Bought this because I loved the original perfume and wanted to try something new. Unfortunately found it just wasn't for me. Found it overwhelming and just didn't like it.

2.8/5

March 26, 2017

Bon parfum mais je dirais peut etre plus pour les ados...petit odeur fruité et doux....jai quand meme aimer mais je ne racheterai plus se produit vue qquil fait jeune....

March 18, 2017

Curios Perfume by Britney Spears ... I didn't buy it because im a fan I bought this because it was very similar to another perfume by Britney. Its sweet and light to wear It has a cute bottle and frankly smell wonderful on me

March 06, 2017

This was my scent as a teenager ! I love the bottle. The scent wasn't overpowering by any means ! Every time i smell it, it takes me back to happy memories. One of her best perfumes.