BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME

BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 1330 in Perfume

May 18, 2017

I love this smell kinda like a sultry and spicy smell to it :) i like how long the smell actually stays with you once you spray it I get up in the morning and spray it on me and end of the day i can still smell it

April 18, 2017

Only perfume I use. It seems to have been discontinued as I no longer see it available at Walmart or drugstores, but I can always find a bottle every couple months at Winners (the TJMaxx of Canada).
    The smell is great, I'm not a fan of flowery perfume but this one is based on fresh citrusy notes and is a light scent that can be worn day or night without being overwhelming.

June 17, 2016

Absolutely LOVE the smell it's so sweet at the beginning but in the day it changes to a fruity smell and is not overpowering. I also have the fantasy ( the pink bottle) and I love this one way better. It's a bummer cause it is discontinued at least in canada.

June 17, 2016

I got hooked of collecting celebrity fragrances b/c of the cute bottles Britney has, and this one goes right in the collection. I love the thick round bottles and that the line (Fantasy, Circus,...) all go together. Like original Fantasy, this one is also sweet like candy. I think it's more scented like blueberries and blackberries, and it's really nice on. It pairs well with fruity body mists. So for me it's a great happy everyday scent, and the bottle is so cute I'll be holding onto it after it's empty.

March 21, 2016

THIS new addition to Britney's collection maintains it's playfulness element of sweet candy, but, it adds a high note of (surprisingly!) sophisticated florals- that are NOT overpowering, but blend wonderfully with the sweetness. And yet they are definitely distinct. There is also a deep, luxurious, and sexy warmth with the lushiously lasting undertones that live up to it's name "Midnight Fantasy".
    Contrary to what one might assume, that this Eau de Parfum may only be found in your teenage daughter's bedroom, Midnight Fantasy is ABSOLUTELY one that you will find yourself adding to your own collection for those fun and flirty nights!!!

January 01, 2016

This bottle looks adorable on my vanity!
    The scent is not as sweet as fantasy.
    I wear it when I am feeling "mysterious".

August 05, 2015

This is to die for!! I could eat myself I smell so good! Smells like candy. So sweet and yummy!

July 28, 2015

BRITNEY SPEARS MIDNIGHT FANTASY PERFUME;

I never liked "celebrity -endorsed" perfume....until I purchased this one!!

The smell, for those who have smelled before, is sooooooooooooooooo nice!!

So many compliments on this perfume!!
    Many come up and recognize the perfume right away.
    Hard to believe it is from "Britney Spears"

Beautiful bottle, nice round shape with jewels, nice color!

Lasts a very long time.
    Easy to spray, beautiful for all occasions.

Scent lasts a long time.

Bottle itself very affordable.

Great choice!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?