Brookside Chocolate Tablet Bar in Cranberry Almond with Blood Orange Flavour Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 903 in Chocolate

BROOKSIDE Chocolate started as a family farm in Abbotsford, British Columbia and grew over the years into a company that mixes exotic flavors and ingredients with smooth dark chocolate to create extraordinary taste combinations worth talking about.

June 23, 2017

Not bitter, pure heaven

My only regret in getting this bar is sharing it with my boyfriend. I wasn't sure if I'd like it so I wanted to be generous, poor idea!! I'm kidding, but seriously this is AMAZING!! I get scared of the dark... chocolate, but this is nothing to fear and everything to love!! It is so well balanced and bursting with flavour! Now I may have to run out to get another

June 08, 2017

Of all the Brookside Chocolate Tablet bars, this one is my favorite. I was able to finish a whole bar in one sitting. I love the pieces of shredded almonds inside the bar, as they provide a great taste and and texture. The blood orange flavor comes through nicely, and works well to provide a decadent taste when combined with the rich dark chocolate. The pieces of cranberry also added a nice sweetness to the bar. Would definitely buy again.

May 25, 2017

I bought a #BROOKSIDE Cranberry Almond with blood orange flavor and had the instant gratification of flavor bursting in my mouth was so fruitful with rich dark chocolate, I ate the whole 90g bar which was extraordinarily delicious !! Brookside has always had great products to choose from for that chocolate craving we all desire.

May 11, 2017

1 word: delicious! Brookside continues to come out with some of the best dark chocolate snacks and I loved this bar. I usually prefer the small packaged options, but this bar barely lasted in my house because we finished it so quickly.

April 21, 2017

I like this bar. I have tried every single kind of these but this one has to be my favorite one......... I just love the cranberry Almond taste........

February 18, 2017

i love a good dark chocolate bar this flavour is excellent really good taste and oh soooo tasty i would love to try some other flavours. i especially like the cranberry

February 03, 2017

I received it as part of a sample but I was completely hooked! I finished the entire bar in 2 sittings. The candied orange bits gave a lovely fruity contrast to the dark chocolate and I loved the almonds

January 10, 2017

I love that the Brookside chocolate bar isn't too sweet. It has a great taste with cranberries, blood orange flavor and lots of crushed almonds. I like the stylish pattern printed on the bar. It's absolutely delicious.

December 29, 2016

This is one of the most delicious dark chocolate bars I have tried in a long time. The flavours are very prominent and very decadent. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a great treat for a great value

September 21, 2016

Recently tried this flavour as I love blood oranges and wow...so good!! The combination with the dark chocolate and cranberries and almonds was wonderful. One of my top ten treats for myself!

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists