Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews
#5 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

November 20, 2020

Just the best

The most addictive chocolate ever! Whenever I buy a bag of those chocolate, it ends in 2 days. I love dark chocolate and jelly bean and this chocolate has both. The dark chocolate is not bitter and it balances well with the blueberry and acai. From all the flavors, this is my favorite.

November 11, 2020

omg

this is amazing chocolate. I like strong flavours and this is exactly what I like. it is not for every day but rather for once in a while because the flavour is so rich and the smell.i always keep one in my house for late night cravings, it is a good quality chocolate love it so much. of course you get what you pay for so it is a little bit more expensive than the regular candies or chocolates.

November 10, 2020

Great product but I don't crave for it

The blueberry dried bit in the middle is a nice complement to the dark chocolate. It's a light snack. Feel less guilty because it has fruity portion and it's dark chocolate not milk chocolate. However it's not something I crave for hence it doesn't get 5 stars.

November 07, 2020

Yummy

First of all I gotta say I wasn't a dark chocolate fan until I tried these! This is my favorite one. And you dont have to feel bad because its healthy-ish. Dark chocolate and fruit! Win win :)

The price varies at different locations. My go to is Dollarama. Portioned bags for like two bucks.

Even my preteen daughter enjoys these delicious little treats.

November 04, 2020

Love chocolates

I love chocolate, especially dark chocolates. This one with berries is the perfect match, sweet on the outside and a bit sour inside (with the berries), I can never stop munching on them!

November 01, 2020

Great snack

I personally like this as a snack. It’s not too sweet where you feel gross from eating so much sugar. It’s nice and chewy. Can finish these right away cause I wont stop. Value is great for its quality, usually on sale in different supermarkets.

October 06, 2020

Dark Chocoate Lovers

This is really a great treat to have. The dark chocolate is perfectly mixed with the berries (blueberry/açai) great product.
    And just a few will really satisfy those cravings!

October 06, 2020

Fooled me

I used to look at these on the shelf all the time and want to try them. The price is a bit high for me. I love blueberries but am not a big fan of dark chocolate. One day there was a sale. So I indulged. They are freak'in perfect! I know have a little shot glass that I fill and that has become my treat to myself.

October 05, 2020

Didn’t care for this

The dark chocolate was not my favourite for this product. I think a bit sweeter taste of the chocolate would make the blueberries taste a bit better I didn’t mind the blueberries thought they were the best part of the product but couldn’t get over the awful taste of the dark chocolate

September 02, 2020

Great taste and addicting

Love the taste - not too sweet, not too bitter. Even if you are not a fan of dark chocolate this is definitely worth trying. The small size makes them great as a snack as well.