Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 908 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

July 20, 2017

Dark chocolate yum!

I really like them, the dark chocolate is not that bitter and it goes very good with the sweet and tangy berries, the perfect combination. I usually buy mine at Costco or dollarama for the snack size bags.

July 10, 2017

I would buy these they are tasty!

I had tried these Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry flavoured chocolates at Costco as a sampler they are very good and the dark chocolate is a nice touch actually. I would buy these in the future forsure.

July 03, 2017

Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours

I love it! This is one of my favorite flavors,( Acai berry) A healthy way to enjoy fruit and dark chocolate. If fruit and dark chocolate, I highly recommend.

June 29, 2017

Brookside Dark Chocolate and Acai & Blueberry

The Brookside Dark Chocolate and Acai & Blueberry U.S. definitely one of my favorite flavours. It a the perfect combination of dark chocolate mixed with the flavour of blueberry and Acai center.

June 29, 2017

dark chocolate

Really like the taste of the acai and blueberry , also tried the Merlot flavor. I was concerned about the amount of sugar, there is quite a bit for a dark chocolate product.

June 22, 2017

My favourite kind of blueberries!

The first time I tried these I didn't know what to expect since I usually only eat blueberries in pancakes or muffins. But I was surprised at how good and addictive they are! They are like chocolate covered raisins- but better!

June 22, 2017

Collation sucrée excellente!

Je n'étais pas attiré par cette collation car je croyais qu'elle serait trop sucrée. Mais après l'avoir essayée, ma perception a complètement changée. Il y a un mélange parfait entre le chocolat noir et les bleuets. Je suis rendue une accro de cette collation. Je recommande à tous de l'essayer!

Yummy

So yummy makes such a great snack. Yummy berry flavor, sweet chocolate, good price (esually) and not to much sugar. My whole family loves these well when I'm willing to share!

Pretty darn tasty

Love this little things. Super easy to eat (too easy perhaps!) as a quick snack. I love the delish jelly bit in the centre, and the dark chocolate it pairs with is just lovely!

My favourite snack!

I love these so much! I buy the box of 40 small packs from Costco all the time! I find them perfect to fill the craving of sweet and fruity! They can be a bit pricy but they're so good I don't mind it!

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

EmiliaAnne has posted in the forum topic
    Concealer question

Pucerette added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray