Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews
#5 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

April 28, 2021

Yum!

These are my absolute favoirite go to for a chocolate fix! They are a bit pricey but I usually try to buy the big costco sized bag when it's on sale. Super delicious and definitely fix my chocolate craving!

April 20, 2021

SOO addicting

Wow. I think I've now tried all Brookside's flavours, but although the Merlot Grape is my personal fave, this has got to be the most flavourful one so far. Sensory overload in toto Start off with a silver platter of raw oysters, a few wonderful hours with your One and Only, and a bowlful of these within reach, and there won't be one single nerve in your bod that's not singing sweetly. Buy one, you'll be back for more. And more. And more.....

December 11, 2020

LOVE this product!

THE BEST chocolate you will ever taste!! The mix with the blueberries so just the best. I buy these at xmas time and they are a hit! They are usually at a low price too!

November 20, 2020

Just the best

The most addictive chocolate ever! Whenever I buy a bag of those chocolate, it ends in 2 days. I love dark chocolate and jelly bean and this chocolate has both. The dark chocolate is not bitter and it balances well with the blueberry and acai. From all the flavors, this is my favorite.

November 10, 2020

omg

this is amazing chocolate. I like strong flavours and this is exactly what I like. it is not for every day but rather for once in a while because the flavour is so rich and the smell.i always keep one in my house for late night cravings, it is a good quality chocolate love it so much. of course you get what you pay for so it is a little bit more expensive than the regular candies or chocolates.

November 10, 2020

Great product but I don't crave for it

The blueberry dried bit in the middle is a nice complement to the dark chocolate. It's a light snack. Feel less guilty because it has fruity portion and it's dark chocolate not milk chocolate. However it's not something I crave for hence it doesn't get 5 stars.

November 07, 2020

Yummy

First of all I gotta say I wasn't a dark chocolate fan until I tried these! This is my favorite one. And you dont have to feel bad because its healthy-ish. Dark chocolate and fruit! Win win :)

The price varies at different locations. My go to is Dollarama. Portioned bags for like two bucks.

Even my preteen daughter enjoys these delicious little treats.

November 03, 2020

Love chocolates

I love chocolate, especially dark chocolates. This one with berries is the perfect match, sweet on the outside and a bit sour inside (with the berries), I can never stop munching on them!

October 31, 2020

Great snack

I personally like this as a snack. It’s not too sweet where you feel gross from eating so much sugar. It’s nice and chewy. Can finish these right away cause I wont stop. Value is great for its quality, usually on sale in different supermarkets.

October 06, 2020

Dark Chocoate Lovers

This is really a great treat to have. The dark chocolate is perfectly mixed with the berries (blueberry/açai) great product.
    And just a few will really satisfy those cravings!