Brookside Dark Chocolate Açai & Blueberry Flavours Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 831 in Chocolate

From the Amazon Rain Forest comes beguiling açai and blueberry flavours covered in smooth dark chocolate.

April 28, 2017

These are so yummy. They are the perfect chocolate-craving-filler without being too sweet, and the fruit complements it awesomely. A very lovely snack, and easy to take on the go.

April 26, 2017

Love, love love 'em. My hubby & I discovered Brookside Acai & Blueberry at Costco a while back and are absolutely crazy about them. We watch the specials because once we open a bag it's hard to stop. The tangy/sweet taste of the fruit along with the taste of the dark chocolate make it a winning combination. It is recommended to eat 5-10 servings of fruit & veggies a day. The fruit in Brookside Dark Chocolate Acai & Blueberry is a fun way to eat your fruit (just kidding). But seriously it is a very enjoyable treat indeed. Don't forget that dark chocolate is good for you too. How can you go wrong with fruit & chocolate. I have given co-workers a few of the snack size pouches & they had to get some at their next trip to Costco. I've gotten them all addicted (at least it's an addiction you won't get arrested for) hahaha. Try them you'll be hooked too.

Addictif!!!
    J'adore pour grignoter lorsque j'ai envie de sucré, en plus c'est fait avec du chocolat noir. ❤️ Le goût est délicieux avec une explosion de saveur d'acai au centre. Le produit est également de qualité. Toute la famille l'adore et le fait que ce soit des petites boules chocolaté permet d'en manger la quantité désirée.

April 26, 2017

I don't know why I felt compelled to try these. I guess because I like chocolate and I like fruit, but I've neverrr liked them together. And yet I had one of these anyways. Disgusting. Both of the flavors are so bold on their own combining them was a bad idea. Maybe with milk chocolate it'd be better, or a milder tasting berry. Don't know but I won't be having these again.

April 24, 2017

THESE CHOCOLATES ARE VERY ADDICTING AND NOT AS SWEET AS OTHER CHOCOLATE COVERED BERRIES. FIND THEM A BIT PRICY AND ONLY BUY AT COSTCO FOR A TREAT OCCASIONALLY.

April 22, 2017

I was giving a sample pack of these at Costco one time and they taste amazing and are well worth the money, I would recommend these to anyone who likes fruit mixed in their chocolate.

April 22, 2017

One word: yuck! Well, the first one I ate was fine, but as I kept eating, they were so sweet that my mouth was burning and I wanted to drink tons of water. Seriously, how can there be so much sugar in these? And I didn't eat that many. I was unable to keep eating them after 6 or 7. My opinion: buy only for a sugar rush.

April 21, 2017

I received a small bag in a sample pack and tho I love chocolate I didn't care much for them. Must of been the dark chocolate. The combination was good but might enjoy more if milk chocolate. ??

April 21, 2017

Let's just say that I bought a huge bag of these at Costco, and they did not last......

These are so tasty and are such a healthier alternative to many of the chocolate treats out there.

They are a great snack to pack on the go, or just eat out of the bag like I did. The chocolate and blueberry combination is so satisfying, and each bite is worth it. Whether you have a few or a few handfuls... it will be the best decision.

You will not be left with regret when buying these, they are tasty and give you the energy you need to continue on. Chocolate and fruit, how could you resist.

April 21, 2017

I love love love these. I buy them alot. I love the taste that the dark chocolate and the blueberry has together. It's such a healthier alternative too.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts