Brookside milk chocolate almonds Reviews
#423 in Chocolate

Good - 0

June 05, 2017

Brookside makes quality chocolate-covered everything snacks! The almonds are my absolute favourite and they are so addicting. I wish they werent so high in calories (from the chocolate) :( I could munch on these all day long.

May 14, 2017

I love eating chocolates from Brookside! They used good quality ingredients in all their products. When I saw this on sale at my local pharmacy, I knew I had to try it. Milk chocolate and almonds are the perfect combination. It is quite pricey when you buy it at regular price so definitely keep an eye on deals. Also, the bag is resealable to keep its freshness. I would definitely buy this again!

March 04, 2016

There are a really nice brand of chocolate covered almonds, they are not cheap but the taste is completely worth it. The almonds are nice and the chocolate is extremely good. My family love these and I like to have these on hand to lay out for when we have visitors everyone seems to love them.