Bumble and Bumble Does It All Spray

Bumble and Bumble Does It All Spray Reviews

Ranked #1877 out of 2386 in Hair Care

A breakthrough in behavior modification: workable, brushable hold for bending, molding, twisting or lifting hair while shielding it from hot tongs and irons (also fabulous for finishing)

October 04, 2016

This spray hold very well. It is a bit pricey but holds well overall. I would use it again as it has worked better than a few sprays I've used in the past

January 05, 2014

very expensive for a hairspray but for those who are willing to splurge, this is an excellent hairspray. It is lightweight and it doesn't feel too heavy or make your hair feel crispy (if you put too much).

February 09, 2010

This hair spray/finishing spray is very light weight and it smells fantastic. It 's pricey but worth it because it lasts a long time and is useful for many purposes. I like to use it to refresh my style between shampoos.

September 14, 2008

Light smell..doesn't take much for a great hold!

October 11, 2006

This hairspray can be used as a finishing product/heat protector/styling tool. My hair doesn't feel hard or sticky no matter how much I use and yet it keeps my hair the way I want it for the rest of the day. I don't need to use a lot to set my hair so it's awesome! I absolutely love it :)