Bumble and Bumble Sumowax Reviews
Ranked #2106 in Hair Care

Bumble and bumble Sumowax is a traditional hard wax for modern cuts - strong (yet flexible) hold, textural effect and definition of detail - it disciplines heavyweights, yet won't overwhelm finer types. Who: Anyone; a natural for short hair; won't overwhelm fine hair. When: Anytime; after Prep or Tonic Lotion, use on dry hair to style

Good - 0

December 04, 2016

I have a live hate relationship with this stuff. It is definitely amazing for achieving a piecey look but I'll not a huge fan of the smell and it is really pricey compared to other products.

May 24, 2012

I LOVE this product! I have been using Sumotech for about 7 years now as I've been progressively growing my hair (which is now just past shoulder length).

On short pixie cuts, you can twist this product in to create defined sections and on long, layered hair create a 'piecey' look.

I love it because it's slippery and silky yet matte and not greasy. But more than that, other products it leave your hair all mangey the next day when you don't wash it. This doesn't. You can add a touch of water or more product and get the same look you had the day before.

It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and depending on your hair's length, can probably go 3-5 months before needing a new jar.

Best hair care product out there and I've tried (almost) every pomade, wax, matte styler on the market.