Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It
Good

Bumble & Bumble Don't Blow It Reviews

Ranked #506 out of 2556 in Hair Care

May 26, 2017

I saw a youtuber rave about this product so I had to try it. I don't always have time to style my hair and this product is great for that! I work it into my wavy hair and scrunch it up! It dries great, no frizzy hotmess

July 01, 2016

I have fine hair that gets wavy and a bit frizzy if I don't dry it. I got a sample of this and love it. I can put it in my hair and finger style and actually go to work with air dried hair for the first time. It's nice to cut down on getting ready time and to give my hair a break.

June 13, 2016

I have fine hair and lots of it. My biggest challenge when I don't blow dry my hair is to have some sort of texture and shape after it air dries. This styling cream is so lovely - it even helps with detangling my hair when it's wet (which is an added bonus). My hair feels soft and seems to have more volume. That is totally unusual for my locks without having to use more than one product (and a hair dryer).

The best thing is that the next day, and often the day after that even, I can brush my hair without having tons of flyaways and frizzies! Living in Alberta, that is a total lifesaver considering we go from dry to humid, and back to dry again at the drop of a hat.

I started with the travel size, which is sold at Sephora, and it has lasted a long time. Only need a quarter-sized amount of product for my whole head of nearly waist-length hair. Love, love, love!!

gotmills added a new review for
    Contigo Water Bottle

Ptite_Ge added a new review for
    Macbook Air

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    What's Your Favorite?