Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer Reviews
#571 in Hair Care

October 18, 2017

Amazing product!

I recently received a free sample of the invisble oil from my hairdresser. I have very fine, dry, curly, frizzy hair. Not many products help tame and smooth the frizz. I was totally blown away with how well this product worked. My hair was easier to straighten and required significantly less product to smooth once straight. I've since bought it and intend to use with each wash, as well as in conjunction with the bb curl product. It helps my curls frizz less too. 100% impressed and satisfied with this product and will recommend it to anyone looking for a smoothing product.

July 06, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! ❤️

Ok, it's a little pricey. But it is worth EVERY PENNY. It leaves my hair so unbelievably soft and smooth when I spray on my damp hair before blow drying and straightening it. And it smells amazing!

May 07, 2017

This product from them on bumble and bumble is amazing I have a long hair that tends to get very frizzy and this product teams my friends and the tangles it also protects against the heat and leaves my hands are soft and manageable product.and definitely will be purchasing

March 08, 2017

Love this oil primer. I tend to have dry hair, and I use a lot of product/tools on it, so my hair benefited from this spray. It helped my hair stay shiny and healthy looking, even when I was using my flat iron. Goes on light, and great value for money.

September 19, 2016

This product has really improved the health of my hair over time. I have to watch the root area as it can get a bit oily by the end of the day so I stick to the ends more. It has a nice scent and makes your hair so soft and manageable. Would highly recommend.

July 17, 2016

I flat iron my hair a lot, so I need a good heat protectant to prevent all the heat damage. This product does a fantastic job of reducing breakage from constant heat styling. Since I started using it I've had less split ends, less shedding, and my hair has become softer. The coconut scent is nice but it can be a little overpowering, so I don't recommend it if you're sensitive to fragrance or don't like the smell of coconuts! One bottle lasted me 4 months of everyday use on thick, past shoulder length hair. It's a little pricier compared to other heat protectants, but it's worth it!

July 05, 2016

In love with this product!! It makes my hair feel so smooth without weighing it down. It even takes away my frizz! It can used in both wet and dry hair. I highly recommend this product.

June 03, 2016

I have super straight hair but I often shower at night and sleep on it since it takes so long to dry. When I wake up I spritz some of this on my hair and do a quick straighten to fix my bedhead. I love you can you use this product on dry hair and that it doesn't leave my hair greasy. On top of that it makes my hair smell amazing and makes it super shiny.

May 10, 2016

This is hands down my favourite product for heat styling. It smells fantastic and works great to protect hair from blow drying and straightening as well as UV protection from the sun now that it's here for summer.

April 25, 2016

LOVE this oil, I have naturally thick hair, a bit on the oily side however I have damage on my ends from over processing my hair I found this product left my hair soft but still full of life and bounce I am also inlove with the smell, unfortunately its on the pricey side but worth every penny!