Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lipstick in 501 Blush Basin Reviews
#166 in Lipstick

April 21, 2018

Refreshes my lips, keeps them very moisture

I like this lipstick, it is natural and long lasting. My lips looks very good every time I use it. Never regret of buying it, worth every penny. Recommend it.

April 03, 2018

The Best I Tried

I just bought this lipstick and tried it. it was amazing, i normally use a lipbalm before putting on lipstick to prevent dryness. With this I did not use a lipbalm and it left my lips soft and the lip color stayed. I recommend this as it is 100% natural.

March 24, 2018

Nice moisture!!

I used to hate wearing lipstick because it made my lips dry and cracked. I decided to try this one because it is natural. Oh boy am I glad that I did! It feels so nice on my lips. No more cracked or dry lips. I went and bought other colors as well. I now wear lipstick almost everyday. Love it!

October 12, 2017

If you're looking for an all natural lipstick.

This is an all natural lipstick that glides on the lips making them feel soft and well moisturized. In my opinion it has more of a lip balm look and feel once applied. The color I chose was Blush Basin which is a nude pink. This is a very natural color that is similar to my actual lip color. In my opinion it's my lips only better. Like most creamy lip colors it does not last long and needs to frequently be applied. Although this is not something that bothers me I know most people are looking for a long lasting lip color. If you're like myself and prefer natural looking makeup than this color is for you. This lipstick tube is modern and instead of being rounded like most other lipsticks Its squared. I also like the honey comb design on the case. It's original and is befitting of the Burt's Bee Brand. I love how inexpensive it is. I will definitely be purchasing some of the other colors available in the near future.