Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream Reviews
#5 in Foot Care

This pampering natural foot cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate even the driest, most neglected feet. There's also a hint of rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh tired feet. 99.51% natural.

1.3/5

November 20, 2019

Just no.

A total miss! I truly hated this product as it refused to get absorbed into the skin and just sat there on the surface. Literally only foot cream I felt I needed to wash off. I threw the full tube away just after 2 uses :( To be honest, I was better off using pure coconut oil.

March 20, 2019

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

I really like all of the Burt's bees products. From the lip therapy to the foot cream ,hand creams .i will always continue to buy and use these amazing product.

2.7/5

March 20, 2019

Not my favourite foot cream

The product comes in a nice big tube but I was a bit surprised by the consistency. It’s called a cream but it seems more like a gel. It smells good but it goes on greasy; I don’t like the formula that much. There are other foot creams I’ve tried that work better for me.

February 22, 2019

This is magic!

I used to walk barefoot on carpeted floors and it used to result in my feet cracking so I decided to give this a try and within one use, the difference was insane! I've been using it for several years now and I've even won a couple of friends over to try this out - everyone's hooked

May 22, 2018

Worth it!

If you've got dry feet, definitely try this! I use it daily and it's made such a huge difference. The bottle seems misleading based on the size but you use this very sparingly and it lasts a long time. I love it!
    Cons would be it takes awhile to really absorb into the skin.

December 12, 2017

Greasy, somewhat effective and smells great!

On first application, Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream seems like a dream come true! No more straight up mint scent and a natural product from a brand I trust. It's greasy, as I find most foot creams to be and seems to take forever to absorb. I would have liked it to be more effective on first application, but after 3 nights of continuous use, my feet look and feel so much better! Cracked and hard areas have disappeared (with a little help from a good soak and a pumice stone before cream application). Overall, I'd use Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream again!

August 02, 2017

Nice one!

I am using this cream 2-3 times a week and I haven't been to pedicure for a while! It's keeps my feet as a baby feet! Not to greasy and I love coconut scent

June 07, 2017

Burt's Bee Coconut Foot Cream I was given this product a few years ago for my birthday and have loved it ever since. This products helps so much when you have lots of dry skin and keeps your feet from getting dry once you have them all hydrated again. It smells great and works even better! Love this product. #chickadivsor #burtsbees

January 16, 2017

At first, I thought "what the heck is this"? The formula is gloopy, sticky and greasy. However, this didn't stop me from trying it. This was a product I received for Christmas. I remember looking at my feet before putting it on the first time, and noticing they were very dry, and I recall being able to see the dead skin on the surface (in the way that looks a little bit white). After applying this cream my feet felt about 10 times smoother. The scent was pleasant and not offensive, and despite the gloopiness, I did feel the product absorbed well. I would reccomend wearing socks with it though.

January 10, 2017

This stuff is my secret winter weapon! I use it on my feet and it makes them soft and smooth. But I also use it on my cuticles and nails, and it is awesome . .. helps with dry cuticles and seems to really penetrate my nails and make them healthy.