Burt's Bees Cucumber and Sage Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Burt's Bees Cucumber and Sage Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 157 in Facial Wipes

September 13, 2016

I really like this face cleansing towelettes they do not dry out my skin or make my face feel greasy at all. I love the smell of them. They also make my face feel clean and refreshed.

September 13, 2016

My sensitive skin didn't like these. I really wanted to love these wipes as they are natural and smell divine, but I'm pretty sure the sage irritated the skin around my eyes when I tried to remove mascara and eyeliner. It also didn't remove my foundation and makeup fully. This product was unfortunately a miss for me.

February 11, 2016

When you do not have time to use a real soap and you are on the go, the burst bees facial cleansing towelettes is great and the same is amazing. I recommend this product but not for dry skin.

September 30, 2015

I absolutely love these wipes. I use them to remove my makeup or even just for a quick wipe of my face in the morning. They are very refreshing and don't dry out my skin. I have very sensitive skin and I have never had a negative reaction to the formula. They also smell fantastic. I highly recommend this product

September 30, 2015

These wipes are a really good size and smell amazing. They work really good at cleansing and removing my makeup and they are 99.1% natural which is a bonus.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic