Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

May 06, 2021

Loved it!!

I really loved this product because even just using it once a day and once a night really made my skin feel more moist and a lot softer. I normally have oily skin so when I used this wipe the oil came right off and it feels great to remove all the oil. I absolutely loved it and would highly recommend.

May 04, 2021

very good

I received a #freesample from @ChickAdvisor with:
    - @NeutrogenaCanada Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes
    I loveddd these Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes. It not only cleansed but also nourished my skin. My makeup was completely off in just two wipes and the best part was that it didn’t leave my skin super dry.
    It is 100% plant-based and is infused with vitamin E and provitamin B5 to help fight pollution and renew skin’s look by removing makeup, oil and impurities.
    Formulated without:
    Parabens
    Soaps
    Sulfates
    Phthalates
    Alcohol
    Dyes

Thank you @Neutrogena, @NeutrogenaCanada @ChickAdvisor, @FamilyRated & @theXYStuff!

#tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing #chickadvisor #chickadvisorproductreviewclub #productreviewclub #familyrated #theXYStuff # NeutrogenaSkinBalancingMicellarCleansingWipes #MicellarCleansingWipes

Plant based wipes!!!

These wipes are plant based. Yet just as effective as the others. Feels smooth on skin, yet removes tough make up. Very impressed, and highly recommended.

Loveeee these

These make your face feel sooo fresh and vibrant and not only that but they remove makeup as well! They are in my eyes basically a perfect makeup wipe with added benefits! I also have sensitive skin and these are perfect for me would recommend!

Best cleansing wipes!!

I am very impressed with the quality of Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing wipes as they feel super soft on my skin yet they wipe the toughest matte lipsticks that normally take more than one wipe to completely remove the product and did not dry my skin at all.
    I highly recommend them..

April 27, 2021

Would recommend!

These wipes remove make up like a dream while doing wonders for your face. They don’t smell chemically at all and are made to be more eco friendly option! They really helped with balancing out my skin and are so quick and easy to use. Would recommend! #gotitfree

Loved these!

Loved these wipes they took off a full face of makeup each and every night! So gentle but felt like they were deep cleaning as well! Loved this product and would definitely recommend!

Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes

Okay lovelies...we’re here to talk facial wipes! The constant rubbing can definitely irritate our skin, no doubt.
    Receiving these complimentary from @ChickAdvisor got me so happy; especially after I read the packaging. Plant base cloths, infused with micellar water, vitamin B5 & E! My skin is going to love me when I have to remove my eye makeup, does the job well. This is going to be a new go to of mine! 🙂🙋🏻‍♀️

April 26, 2021

Love these micellar wipes!

Since I received the Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes, I have only been using these wipes. They work very well at removing makeup and do not leave any reside. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing it!

April 23, 2021

New favourite makeup wipes

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena in return for my review.

I’m a huge advocate for double cleansing and micellar water has been my go to for years. So when I saw the micellar cleansing wipes, I was thrilled! They do an amazing job at removing traces of dirt and makeup. My skin felt clean, smooth, and hydrated. This product has definitely found a spot in my skincare routine.