Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

November 03, 2018

These do their job! Worth every penny!

These are my go to wipes. I use these every day and have used them for a few years now. They get rid of your make up for sure! Better then any other make up wipe out there.

October 17, 2018

Great product!

I have really enjoyed using these wipes to remove makeup including eye makeup! They do the job for me and that is great because I camp a lot. I just spent two weeks on the road and they worked every evening without water.
    I felt my skin was ready for my night time moisturizer after use.

October 02, 2018

My new must-have!

I will never switch! I love these! Great size wipe, sufficiently cleanses skin, and leaves your face so soft! Best part, in their new "singles" packaging, you can easily take them with you!

September 30, 2018

Great daily use wipes for makeup removal.

Effective daily wipes for makeup removal. Also works great to freshen up mid-day. Can be expensive when added to daily routine so wish it was available for cheaper in larger sizes at Costco.

2.8/5

September 28, 2018

Semi worked

Iam a fan of these neutrogena makeup remover wipes. I did feel as though i have used better products. While trying to remove my eye maje i was basically ripping my eye lids off. And still the area around my eyes were black. It just did not get k off. Theg were almodt $5 @ i feel at that price they zhould have worked better.

September 25, 2018

I buy these every time!

I love these makeup removing wipes! They do not make my face feel like it was scrubbed. They are not harsh. And best of all they take off waterproof makeup EVERYTIME!

September 21, 2018

One of my favorites

These are in my top 3 favorites for make up removingn wipes. They work amazing, removing even the most stubborn makeup, and don't leave any sticky feeling behind. I also have pretty sensitive skin and these do not dry my face out at all. The price is alittle higher than most other brands, but they really work. I will recommend to everyone.

August 09, 2018

great product

Great package of wipes. These wipes work great for removing makeup. I am usually unsure about using wipes as a form of makeup removal, I usually find they leave a lot behind, or just smeer it around. I especially don't like that most of them do not work on mascara. These wipes work and leave your skin feeling clean and soft.

August 04, 2018

Cleansing Cloths

These cloths work well, removes all makeup with any effort. They are very easy to use. Although I hate throwing it away in the garbage, too much waste.

I think taking these and using them when your away from home is simplier and more convenient. The cloths are very soft. I normally cut mine in two pieces. I find them too big.

August 01, 2018

Another great cleanser from Neutrogena

I use different cleansers and I have always liked different products from Neutrogena. All-in-One make-up cleansing wipes are great for my combination skin and my face has not become irritated by the fragrance nor formula. I use it as a general cleansing wipe as well as for eye make-up.