Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 17, 2019
    New York, United States

Great for travel

I take these wipes with me when I travel and like it for the convenience. I use it all over my face and usually need 2 or 3, to fully remove the waterproof mascara. After using the wipes, my face will feel a little tight so i usually rinse my face with water after. The wipes tend to dry out so I store the pack upside down.

April 05, 2019

I love it I use it all the time

It works perfect I would recommend very highly.Its nice product and works perfectly fine for me .Thank you.Purchase and you will see.you wont be disappointed.

3.2/5

Not for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin and I found this dried my skin out quite a lot. After the second day I had dry, red skin all around my face. For anyone with sensitive skin like mine, I suggest using a cotton round and micellar water

Florida, United States

My favorite makeup wipes

These are my favorite makeup wipes. They really take off my makeup and do a good job at it. I like the original and the one for sensitive skin, they both do a good job. When I buy makeup wipes I always buy this brand.

April 03, 2019

One wipe is all it takes!

These wipes are aaahmaaazing! The are soft and gentle on my skin. They have a nice, refreshing scent and they WORK! Just one wipe removes all my makeup, including my eyelash primer AND mascara! It’s neat to see just how much one wipe can do. Love these and highly recommend 🙌🏻

Amazing product

I bought the neutrogena make- up removing cleansing wipes for myself. Love the packaging, it is so easy to open and use. The wipes are a nice size, very soft and have a subtle smell. I can remove full evening make- up with just one wipe, it works even with waterproof products. The best part is it leaves my skin really soft and hydrated after. Love it.

Great at removing make-up

Really good at removing make-up, even waterproof mascara. Usually I will need two wipes to remove everything, and then followed up by my usual cleanser.

However, if I am feeling extra lazy, these wipes will remove make-up, and leave the face comfortably moisturized.

I constantly re-purchase these, but they are quite expensive at Shoppers, so I usually wait for sale and stock up.

April 02, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Can't live without!

I absolutely love these face wipes. Even after scrubbing my face with a wash cloth, it doesn't touch what the face wipes do when I'm done with it. They completely remove all the make up in one wipe. Like my title says, I can't live without them!

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Best makeup remover wipes

I have been using these wipes for 7 years now. They work amazing on my sensitive skin. It takes out everything from waterproof mascara or heavy make up. Travel-friendly and an amazing price.

March 18, 2019

Je rachèterais ce produit encore!

J'adore les lingettes démaquillante de Neutrogena avec leur doux parfum qui laisse un effet rafraichissant sur mon visage. Les lingettes démaquillent parfaitement en profondeur, je le recommande!