Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

January 14, 2020

Loved these!

These wipes just take everything off! All that tough eyeliner and lipstick just comes right off! It does not have a strong smell or anything! Definitely worth it!

December 15, 2019

Clean Wipe

The Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes work really good at taking off my make up. While other wipes do not have enough moisture to do the job well, this one does it and is large enough to suit my needs. I highly recommend this product if you want something that is of excellent quality.

December 11, 2019

Amazing!!

My go to makeup wipe!! Perfect for traveling and for easy makeup removal at home. These wipes leave your face feeling fresh and clean all while leaving your face feeling moist. Great way to seal packing making them perfect for traveling!!

November 14, 2019

Neutrogena Makeup wipes

Neutrogena makeup wipes are a product that you want to invest in! Wipes are not to damp and have enough solution to take off makeup from your whole face which means you do not have to use multiple wipes. I would recommend these to everyone.

October 21, 2019

Takes the day off in a wipe!

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes! I wear makeup everyday! That includes black eyeliner and mascara. I have tried so many makeup wipes and they always feel abrasive and leave my skin feeling not so nice! The Neutrogena all in one makeup removal wipes take all of my makeup off and it only takes a wipe or two to remove all of my makeup! And they always leave my face feeling fresh and soft! I also bought the Neutrogena vanity pack that is a case to place the wipe packages in! Making it a nice addition to my bathroom countertop!

September 25, 2019

Wouldn’t buy again

Was effective in removing my makeup but took a while to get my mascara off and left my skin feeling very greasy. Would not buy again as it didn’t leave my skin feeling clean like similar wipes in the same price range.

September 24, 2019

Best wipes ever

I have tried many makeup wipes and these ones work the best. They easily take off black eye makeup and don't smell like baby wipes. They don't remove nail polish and are not harsh.

August 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Permanent status in travel makeup kit

Neutrogena perfected this product. Its gentle on the skin, does the job of removing the makeup off and does not irritate the skin.

I always carry it when I travel.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Gentle

These do a good job at removing makeup but I still pass a cotton ball with mircelle water over my skin afterwards to get what’s left over so it does not remove everything which I find to be true with most every other wipe I’ve tried. It’s gentle on the skin and you can use it on your eyes as well.

July 30, 2019

Love it

I love these so much, I use them all the time. It takes my makeup off without me even trying to. Even the mascara and waterproof eyeliner. Its good for those with sensitive skin.