Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Gentle

These do a good job at removing makeup but I still pass a cotton ball with mircelle water over my skin afterwards to get what’s left over so it does not remove everything which I find to be true with most every other wipe I’ve tried. It’s gentle on the skin and you can use it on your eyes as well.

July 30, 2019

Love it

I love these so much, I use them all the time. It takes my makeup off without me even trying to. Even the mascara and waterproof eyeliner. Its good for those with sensitive skin.

July 18, 2019

Best bang for your buck

One of the best makeup wipes out there. Even also recommend by many celebs such as Kim Kardashian. Because it WORKS. If takes off all your makeup with one wipe and even tackles that annoying mascara that takes forever to come off.
    If you have sensitive skin like I personally do. If you do feel burning and iritation just use olive oil to soothe it .

2.7/5

July 15, 2019

Useful in a pinch.

I received these cleansing wipes complimentary for testing/review purposes from Chick Advisor. They work well. I'm not a fan of makeup wipes in general because they produce so much waste and also have microbeads, don't clean enough makeup off and inevitably leave a residue all over my face. I keep this in my car for hot summer days or long road trips.

July 02, 2019
    California, United States

Disappointed

My skin feeling little burn after I applied. It’s not good because I have sensitive skin. I will never buy these Neutrogena makeup wipes again. Not buy it if you have sensitive skin.

June 13, 2019

Great product, wipes too big.

I love to take these camping with me. It gives my skin a great clean and doesn't make my skin dry. The wipes are pretty big, so I usually cut them in half to make the product last longer.

June 08, 2019

Dry out quickly but good

They work well at first, but they dry out way faster than other face wipe brands I've used. I've even sealed them separately in an airtight ziplock bag before and they still dried out so I've never gone through a full pack. Also I don't like the added fragrance

1.3/5

June 03, 2019

Cleans makeup, but leaves a film and broke my skin out

I noticed that my makeup came off, but it also left a film on my skin and was very perfumed. I have sensitive skin, and was broken out within 2 hours of using this. I do not recommend for sensitive skin!

June 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I’ve bought this product for almost 3 years straight

I have tried so many different make up removers. The wipes happen to be my favorite because I feel like I’m really getting a clean face quickly. Most wipes make my face feel dried out after just one use, but the extra hydrating neutregena make up remover wipes make me feel clean and fresh while not drying out my skin. I am so glad I decided to try the neutregena brand because I’ll never use anything else (unless I run out and my local drug store doesn’t have any in stock when I need them... it’s happened before unfortunately). I would recommend these to anyone especially those with dry skin as the wipes are very hydrating. I love them.

May 31, 2019

Super effective make-up cleansing wipes

I have used Neutrogena products in the past, but never their cleansing wipes - so I was thrilled to get a couple sample packs in my latest Chickadvisor box. I use cleansing wipes at night time for convenience, so I was looking forward to seeing how these compared to my regular brand. I was really impressed with how well they took off all of my makeup at the end of the day. I love the little travel sized packages as well. I'll be getting these again!