Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    1.3/5

April 16, 2021
    United States

Not for sensitive skin!

These wipes are not made for sensitive skin. They dry easily, and do not have much added solution. If you have problem area skin or have damaged or dry skin, please do not use this product.

April 12, 2021

great makeup removing wipes

I love these makeup wipes. They take off all my makeup very well. I only need one wipe to remove my entire face of makeup. They are very moisturizing. I have been using these for years.

March 26, 2021

Amazing at removing eye makeup

I use these when I travel and also keep extra in my purse. Amazing at removing all types of waterproof makeup including mascara and hard to remove foundation.

March 07, 2021

Great all-in-one makeup removing wipes!

I love these wipes! They are just as effective as using a separate makeup remover on a cotton pad. They are extremely convenient and make taking off end-of-day makeup easy peasy! They have a great fresh scent and stay moist.

January 09, 2021

nice product

It works fine for regular makeups. But with some water proof mascaras, I have to use oil remover to make sure the mascara comes out completely. It is easy to use and so convenient. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.

January 09, 2021
    United States

must-have product!

These have been my go to makeup removing wipes for many years. They remove my makeup effortlessly without the need for any harsh scrubbing. It even works well on mascara, which can always be a bit of a challenge! My skin is left feeling cleansed and entirely refreshed. It is very gentle on skin and is perfect even for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves no residue behind and is very affordable! Highly recommend!

January 07, 2021

Good Drugstore product

It was pretty good at removing makeup, but can be a little harsh around the eye area! It removes foundation and stuff very well, but its a little harder to remove mascara and waterproof eye makeup.

January 06, 2021

Great makeup remover

I received these free to try as part of the product review club. I use cleansing wipes at night before my skincare routine in order to make sure my makeup has been fully removed. I thought these wipes were really great. Not too strong of a scent, which irritates my skin. It only took one swipe across my face to get most of my makeup off, which was impressive, and therefore multiple wipes were not needed, reducing waste, and saving my money. I found them to be a lot nicer to use than makeup remover as well, as it didn’t leave an oily film on my skin that is common with makeup removers. Overall, I would purchase again for the cost savy price, and overall impressive performance. I recommend!

January 06, 2021

Removes make up so easily

I was able to try this with Product review club. (thank you!)
    This product is really amazing. I had put on a full make up and when I wiped it on my face, the make up comes off. The wipe is thick and moist, does not leave a sticky residue and it works great.
    I only had to use one wipe for my face and neck.

December 31, 2020

Easy make up removing

Are used Neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes and they worked great. They removed my tough I make up quickly and with little scrubbing. My skin felt smooth and oil free. It took about 10 minutes to completely absorb into my skin after wiping. I used four wipes to completely remove all of my make up. The wipes were effective on waterproof mascara after a few wipes. I thought they had a pleasant smell but when I wiped my lips the taste afterwards wasn’t the best. This package of 25 wipes is convenient to put in my to go bag and take with me on the road. The package lasted me about two weeks. All the wipes stayed wet throughout this time which is great. The wipes are gentle enough to use around my eyes and did not affect my contacts.