Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

May 23, 2018

Love them!

The Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes are so convenient, they work great and the price is on point! I leave a pack beside my bed for those late nights that I forget to take my makeup off. As soon as I ran out of the ones I got from ChickAdvisor, I went and bought some, you should do the same!

Super Handy on the go!

Love using these while travelling (no restriction on taking this as a carry-on item) and also at the cottage. Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh and super convenient.

May 11, 2018

Cleans up eye makeup in a flash

I used to use soap and water to clean off my eye makeup but would end up with burning red eyes. I decided to give these wipes a try and was amazed. The makeup came right off and my eyes did not feel a thing. They are a must have for me!

It remove everything

I was send this product from Chickadvisor to test. I already been using these wipes and they are amazing . I been using this over 5 years and I keep going back to this one . Because it removes every makeup on your face with minimal effort.

Updated On: May 11, 2018

I got this for free

May 10, 2018

Best makeup recomiver wipes

I received this product from chickadvisor for free. I tried one time long time ago but didn't like this wipes. I don't know if they change their formula now removes all my makeup and leaves my skin clean and fresh

May 09, 2018

When in doubt with waterproof makeup.. TOP PICK!

Definitely many pros with these wipes:
    1 - Smells good
    2 - Wipes off everything (depending on how much makeup you wear, 1-2 sheets)
    3 - Doesn't break me out, yet it doesn't completely dry out my skin either (Combo Type)
    4 - HIGHLY RECOMMEND as a step in your makeup removal regime (for 2-step or more peeps you get me; pre-makeup remover then a foam/oil/milk cleanser)
    5 - Reliable for emergency/late lazy nights where you can't be bothered to wash your face with ALL your steps (We've all been there)

The thing to watch out for is if you may have ultra sensitive skin - especially around your eyes - it may burn a little, so make sure to rinse your eyes with clean water until the sensation goes away. ALSO, make sure you close the sticker after using, because it does and will dry out (although, nothing a little water can't fix). :)

Christie McComber

I received a pack of these makeup removing wipes to try for free from Chickadvisor. I am usually pretty bad at removing my makeup before bed, which I know is a terrible habit.
    So being able to quickly pull one of these out, give my face a quick wipe, and the makeup was gone and my face felt clean!!! It was amazing!!!
    I will definitely be buying these again and again! And will definitely be recommending these to all of my family and friends :)

Awesome Make-Up Remover Wipes

These are my all time favourite go-to make-up remover wipes! Not only do they work their magic, and remove all make-up without any skin irritation. The wipes are are refreshing, and also have the added bonus of smelling great. They are absolutely worth the money. I received this sample with the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sun product review club offer from ChickAdvisor to review for free.

May 08, 2018

Very refreshing

I found these make up removing and cleansing wipes to be very refreshing. They did a great job removing the days worth of make up wear. The package was perfect to take on our trip overseas and wasn't harsh on my skin after being out in the sun all day.

May 07, 2018

Awesome make up remover wipes

I got this through ChickAdvisor for free and I'm loving it. I have very dry skin and removing my make up can dry it out but this doesn't. It gets off every bit of the make up I was wearing. I will definitely be buying it.