Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

March 04, 2020

Love these

I never use anything else to take my daily makeup off. Even night time makeup comes off easy. Leaving my skin feeling so rejuvenated. Very happy with this product. I been using it for years and will continue

January 31, 2020
    Departamento de Bolivar, Colombia

My favorite makeup remover wipes

This product is an everyday use for me. It takes off my makeup so easily and efficiently. It's a good value and you can actually buy a double pack. The only complaint I have is the packaging. I find that the flap does not stick so the wipes become dried out a little too fast sometimes. There is a box you can put the package in and it closes; however, I feel like the packaging should come without that issue.

January 30, 2020

Can't be without it

These makeup wipes really do take everything off including any waterproof mascara. They are the perfect size so you only need 1for the toughest jobs. They take ink off of children who like to draw on themselves lol. I take these with me everywhere. They do not tear or get all linty with use. Highly highly recommend these.

January 14, 2020

Loved these!

These wipes just take everything off! All that tough eyeliner and lipstick just comes right off! It does not have a strong smell or anything! Definitely worth it!

December 15, 2019

Clean Wipe

The Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes work really good at taking off my make up. While other wipes do not have enough moisture to do the job well, this one does it and is large enough to suit my needs. I highly recommend this product if you want something that is of excellent quality.

December 11, 2019

Amazing!!

My go to makeup wipe!! Perfect for traveling and for easy makeup removal at home. These wipes leave your face feeling fresh and clean all while leaving your face feeling moist. Great way to seal packing making them perfect for traveling!!

November 14, 2019

Neutrogena Makeup wipes

Neutrogena makeup wipes are a product that you want to invest in! Wipes are not to damp and have enough solution to take off makeup from your whole face which means you do not have to use multiple wipes. I would recommend these to everyone.

October 21, 2019

Takes the day off in a wipe!

I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes! I wear makeup everyday! That includes black eyeliner and mascara. I have tried so many makeup wipes and they always feel abrasive and leave my skin feeling not so nice! The Neutrogena all in one makeup removal wipes take all of my makeup off and it only takes a wipe or two to remove all of my makeup! And they always leave my face feeling fresh and soft! I also bought the Neutrogena vanity pack that is a case to place the wipe packages in! Making it a nice addition to my bathroom countertop!

September 25, 2019

Wouldn’t buy again

Was effective in removing my makeup but took a while to get my mascara off and left my skin feeling very greasy. Would not buy again as it didn’t leave my skin feeling clean like similar wipes in the same price range.

September 24, 2019

Best wipes ever

I have tried many makeup wipes and these ones work the best. They easily take off black eye makeup and don't smell like baby wipes. They don't remove nail polish and are not harsh.