Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

July 11, 2018

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES

Best makeup wipes I have used. I have tried a few different brands but I always go back to this one. It's not harsh on my skin and does a good job in taking all my makeup off. I have tried makeup wipes from Garnier and Simple but nothing compares to neutrogena.

July 07, 2018

I like it.

This is one of the products I use when I’m exhausted and I want to get into bed ASAP. It definitely gets the job done of taking my makeup off, but I feel like it’s lacking something. Maybe it’s just because you have to rub around so much. I wish it was a little bigger, tougher and Wetter. I usually have to use two cloths to get the job done. Don’t get me wrong though I do really like this product and use it often. It’s great for school, the gym and traveling.

July 04, 2018

Over all great buy

I bought these at the local loblaws and I really enjoyed them they moisturized my skin and didn't leave it feeling tight, they were a little pricy but still worth it.

June 27, 2018

Very good makeup remover - but the liquid is better

My favourite makeover remover is the waterproof Neutrogena oil-free liquid, however this one ranks second best for sure. I feel that they don't dilute the wipes enough and you end up using 2 or 3 to take all your makeup off.

June 26, 2018

i would buy this again

These are perfect for camping when you need to clean your face without water. I used them myself they come in handy , much easier then having to bring cotton balls and astringent .

June 26, 2018

100% the best drugstore makeup wipes available!

These Neutrogena makeup wipes are the best makeup wipes I have tried in recent years, especially at the drug store level. You only need one to remove all your everyday makeup or 2 to do a full night out makeup. The wipes leave your face feeling clean and hydrated! Would recommend to anyone.

June 19, 2018

I would buy this again.

These wipes removed all of my makeup very easily. It got rid of my waterproof mascara very easily. I found them to be very gentle on my skin and didn't leave my skin feeling oily after.

June 18, 2018

Work great!

I have tried a lot of makeup remover wipes and these are one of my favourites. I would totally recommend these to my family and friends. Neutrogena always has great products. Hope you try some new ones!

June 17, 2018

I would recommend this product

This Neutrogena all-in-one makeup removing cleansing wipes dissolves makeup, even waterproof mascara. It helps cleanse my skin, eyes and lips well. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to try out makeup removing wipes!

June 08, 2018

Works everytime

Love this product it literally removes every inch of makeup without irritating my skin! It is abit pricey for makeup wipes but if you can find them on sale stock up because they are worth it!!!