Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

November 01, 2021

Loved it!

I loved using this! I would absolutely buy these based off of just a single wipe sample!
    Gentle yet SO effective, no heavy fragrance, didn't leave behind a residue, so many positives! The wipe was also quite sizeable meaning it got the whole job done and no additional wipes were needed! 10/10 💕

May 12, 2021

Holy Grail

I am very brand loyal to this product. They are the onlymake up removing wipe that does not sting my sensitive eyes or break me out. You should still wash your face afterwards if you have the time/ability but they are perfect for everything from removing stubborn make up to just refreshing your face on a camping trip.

May 12, 2021

Good but feels scratchy’!

Ive sensitive skin and these wipes do work but feel rough on my skin! I wear full coverage foundation and I do need to use for than one to get all the makeup off

1.3/5

April 16, 2021
    United States

Not for sensitive skin!

These wipes are not made for sensitive skin. They dry easily, and do not have much added solution. If you have problem area skin or have damaged or dry skin, please do not use this product.

April 12, 2021

great makeup removing wipes

I love these makeup wipes. They take off all my makeup very well. I only need one wipe to remove my entire face of makeup. They are very moisturizing. I have been using these for years.

March 26, 2021

Amazing at removing eye makeup

I use these when I travel and also keep extra in my purse. Amazing at removing all types of waterproof makeup including mascara and hard to remove foundation.

March 07, 2021

Great all-in-one makeup removing wipes!

I love these wipes! They are just as effective as using a separate makeup remover on a cotton pad. They are extremely convenient and make taking off end-of-day makeup easy peasy! They have a great fresh scent and stay moist.

January 09, 2021

Face Wipes, easy make-up removal!

Neutrogena All-in-one Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are great for taking your make-up off at the end of the day. It removes make-up easy, and smoothly. I like that it cleanses the skin as well. Doesn't dry out my face. Face feels refreshed after using the wipes. I will buy these.

nice product

It works fine for regular makeups. But with some water proof mascaras, I have to use oil remover to make sure the mascara comes out completely. It is easy to use and so convenient. I would buy it again and recommend it to others.

United States

must-have product!

These have been my go to makeup removing wipes for many years. They remove my makeup effortlessly without the need for any harsh scrubbing. It even works well on mascara, which can always be a bit of a challenge! My skin is left feeling cleansed and entirely refreshed. It is very gentle on skin and is perfect even for people who have sensitive skin. It leaves no residue behind and is very affordable! Highly recommend!