Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 07, 2019

Great Wipes!

These make up wipes are fabulous! They leave my skin so clean & fresh. Easily remove all my make up! Even LipSense which is impossible to get off! They do not irritate my eyes which most cleansing cloths do. My skin feels smooth & moisturized! Great product & great value!

February 06, 2019

Good for wipes, bad compared to others

Okay I really wanted to love these makeup remover wipes but I was pretty disappointed! As far as WIPES go, they are the best hands down. They take a little work but you can most of your makeup off with them.

When it comes to overall makeup removers, hands down. I use the Garnier Miscellar Water and find I have to use this regardless after the Neutrogena wipes to get the rest of my makeup off. It seems pointless having to use two products when I can just use the water and get it all much quicker.

If I only had the wipes than I would be happy. Since there are better alternatives i probably wouldn't be buying this product again.

February 04, 2019

Love this!

Absolutely love love these wipes!! They are super strong and still so soft on the skin! You can remove a full face of heavy make up with just one wipe! Yes I loved these and would definitely w buying them again

January 12, 2019

I would buy this product again

This is a trusted brand. It doesn't irritate my skin and does a thorough job of removing the days makeup. No more ruined washcloths. One towelette does the job. They remove foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc. I love the resealable pack. Each one feels wet and does a great job. They don't dry out like others.

January 08, 2019

Great make-up remover. Been using these for decades and they still work so well. I only use one towel and it gets everything off even waterproof mascara. I totally recommend these. Great for taking on vacation.

November 03, 2018

These do their job! Worth every penny!

These are my go to wipes. I use these every day and have used them for a few years now. They get rid of your make up for sure! Better then any other make up wipe out there.

October 17, 2018

Great product!

I have really enjoyed using these wipes to remove makeup including eye makeup! They do the job for me and that is great because I camp a lot. I just spent two weeks on the road and they worked every evening without water.
    I felt my skin was ready for my night time moisturizer after use.

October 02, 2018

My new must-have!

I will never switch! I love these! Great size wipe, sufficiently cleanses skin, and leaves your face so soft! Best part, in their new "singles" packaging, you can easily take them with you!

September 30, 2018

Great daily use wipes for makeup removal.

Effective daily wipes for makeup removal. Also works great to freshen up mid-day. Can be expensive when added to daily routine so wish it was available for cheaper in larger sizes at Costco.

2.8/5

September 28, 2018

Semi worked

Iam a fan of these neutrogena makeup remover wipes. I did feel as though i have used better products. While trying to remove my eye maje i was basically ripping my eye lids off. And still the area around my eyes were black. It just did not get k off. Theg were almodt $5 @ i feel at that price they zhould have worked better.