Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

July 10, 2019

One wipe only needed for makeup removal!!!

I received this from Chick Advisor and Neutrogena to try and give my honest opinon about the Neutrogena Make-up Remover wipes and I wear it all from primer, liquid foundation, Eye shadow, Eyeliner and Mascara and it took it all off with one wipe used both sides, then continued with my cleansing and moisturizer. They did not cause any senitivity nor burning while removing my makeup and I was quite gentle. These are perfect for travel and for when on the go.

July 08, 2019

Skin care

Great skin care product to rejuvenate your skin. It is gentle cleansing formula for all skin type. It completely cleanse by removing makeup and dirt plus oil off your face.

July 01, 2019

Not a purchase I would make.

I had received these to try for free. They feel soft and were very gentle on my skin. I had used them after a night of having makeup on. I had foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipstick. I had to use 3 wipes to clean my face and in the morning I still felt as if I had makeup residue on my skin.
    The one thing that I did like was that they are individual packed so I can toss them into my purse or pocket and not have anything be bulky.

I would not be purchasing these in the future.
    #neutrogenaallinonemakeupwipes #chickadvisor #gotitforfree #neutrogena

June 27, 2019

Definitely

The wipes work quite well. It helps to take off all of the tough makeup including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I love how tiny and convenient the package size is as well.

June 26, 2019

Took off my heavier makeup easily

I tried these out after I went out for a date night with my hubby. I decided to wear a bit more makeup than usual because hey..we're going out! When I got home I used the Neutrogena All in One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes, and it removed all my makeup super easily! Including eyeliner and waterproof mascara!

Would highly recommend these, especially for travel.

June 26, 2019

Great makeup remover

I received these makeup removing cleansing wipes free to try. They definitely got the job done. I was able to remove all of my makeup after a few wipes. I like the small packaging, which is perfect when you need to take a few with you on a trip.

June 25, 2019

Loved the Wipes!

The wipes were great. It did not leave my skin dry or dehydrated. It hydrated my skin and made it feel great. Have bought myself another one!I def recommend it!

Portable makeup removal solution

I really enjoyed the small portable package that the Neutrogena makeup remover wipe came in. Often they're in the rectangular package and dry out before I even have the chance to use it. The small square package was easy to put in my bag and discreet. The scent of the wipe was very strong when I opened it but it was fairly effective. Not as effective as other remover wipes I've used but it's not bad. It was less effective with oil based makeup like eyeliner.

Perfect size for travel

I was surprised that a whole makeup wipe could fit in such a tiny package. These wipes worked well for me, I was able to get all my makeup off easily. I don’t use makeup wipes as often as other makeup removers so I like how they are individually wrapped. Other wipes tend to get dry before I finish the package so I like these just for that reason. Size is perfect for throwing in a makeup bag for travel. I think it would take me a while to go through 20 wipes especially since I wouldn’t be using them as often but I would buy these again.

June 24, 2019

If I had to use a makeup wipe!

Makeups wipes aren't my first choice in removing makeup since the amount of pull and force on your skin is not good. However I would use these makeup wipes as my "second" cleanse just to get off any remaining makeup I may have after first cleansing with a makeup remover or cleansing balm. I like how it came in a super small portable packaging and didn't seem to be too stripping of my skin.

Updated On: June 24, 2019

Oops forgot to mention I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and review.