Burt's Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion

Burt's Bees Healthy Healing Carrot Nutritive Body Lotion Reviews

1.8/5
Ranked #1509 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

99.68% Natural
This naturally healing, lightweight lotion is specially f

September 04, 2013

I kinda like that cream. I love to buy different type of cream, and I bought that one in special at Loblaws. I think it's a great cream overall. There's no paraben, no PEG, so, it's a good start ;) The cream was too fluid; could have been thicker. I gave it a 6/10. I liked the carrot cake smell :)

0.5/5

November 26, 2009

I received this body lotion to review and I was very disappointed. To be honest, I don't think Burt's Bees products are all that great because I've reviewed many of them. Although I do like what they stand for - natural products, they use recycled materials and they do not test on animals. Other than that - they are not what I consider quality products.
    I found that this lotion left my skin greasy and sticky and it smells really bad. I couldn't stand the smell - a carrot body lotion doesn't sound all that appealing to begin with. I gave some to my co-worker to try and she couldn't stand it either. The smell is way too strong and overpowering. Do not waste your money.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)