Burts Bee’s lip balm Reviews

February 08, 2021
    Belfast, United Kingdom

Perfect

I wasn't sure about this product at 1st but after being gifted one I had to say I was blown away with how it made my lips feel after wearing facemasks all day my lips tend to dry quickly but this lip balm helped ease the cracks in my lips would definitely recommend

February 08, 2021
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Great Christmas gift

I got this for Christmas and as some one who loves bees, this is perfect! It smells great, feels amazing on my lips and leaves them so smooth. It also has lasted, I use it all the time and still have so much left

January 16, 2021

great product! always use this lip balm

this lip balm helps my chapped lips and makes my lips feel and look great! the scents are just added bonus! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family for sure:)

January 16, 2021

Great feeling

Lips never have been so smooth burts bees makes me feel smooth for hours great product never buying anything else ever agian after trying thisss one..

December 24, 2020

Great lip balm

This lip balm has helped drastically with my dry happen lips In the winter. Its not to thick and has a great mint scent! Everyone in my house uses this product.

December 23, 2020

Great

Its a great small chapstick that you can put anywhere. They have different scents and tints. But I received the original chapstick. I love burst bees, because its made with eco-friendly products and it does the job intended.

December 20, 2020

All natural

A product that is earth friendly is just amazing. Can’t leave the house with out one. Made out of 🐝 wax so amazing. Many scents some more earth then others

December 15, 2020

Go to lipchap

Burt’s bee’s lip-chap is my go to. I always buy this whenever I run (or misplace mine lol). Definitely on the pricer side but I would say worth it since the quality is good, the peppermint flavour is my favourite!

December 07, 2020

Used this while in labor!

I used this on my lips while breathing heavily throughout my labor experience. Your lips will thank you later my lips were so chapped from the dry hospital air this saved me!!!

December 07, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Lip balm

What can I say besides lip balm is like a must have for the purse. An S.O.S item for many people during the winter months. I love that there are so many refreshing and revitalizing balms. Although honey is my go to, sometimes I switch it up for a vanilla bean, pomegranate, or something else for the warm months.