Burt’s bees lip balm Reviews

August 16, 2019

Beeutiful!

A classic! You can’t go wrong with these hydrating balms! All the fun colours and flavours are one of the reasons I keep repurchasing... but the main reason? Because they work.

July 16, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

A 5 star product

My wonder lip product!

It glides on smoothly, no tugging at all, and melts upon contact to create a soft shield against environmental factors.

Never heavy or greasy, it just leaves lips soft and feeling plump and protected.

It seems that no matter which scent/flavour I use, they're all amazing! (And so much more hygenic than sticking your finger into a pot repeatedly!)

April 28, 2019

Awesome product

My first time trying this product and it didnt disappoint. Keeps my lips free from cracking. Love the smell and reasonable price.Im excited to try other flavours and burt’s bees products

April 27, 2019

Amazing product!

Burt’s bees is a product I have been using for the last 5 years and there is no other lip bam I have tried that doesn’t keep my most moist and hydrated like Burt Bee’s does.

April 23, 2019

I would definitely buy this lip balm again!

This lip balm helps moisturize even the driest of lips with only a few uses. Not to mention it has a good taste for those of us who habitually lick our lips. Definitely a good choice if you are looking for a new type of balm to try.

March 25, 2019

Favourite chapstick.

This chapstick goes on smooth and continues to feel smooth through the day. I get super chapped lips in the winter and this Chapstick always helps move them back out.

March 25, 2019

I use this product all the time

I got this lip balm as a gift and It works really well with my lips because of the dryness and living in Canada it gets cold it helps keep my lips smooth

March 20, 2019

Amazing lip balm!

I absolutely love this lip balm by burt’s bees! It really has helped heal my chapped lips during our cold Canadian winters. It is pricier than other known brands, but it really does help to heal and soften lips as apposed to other brands that just temporarily soften. Try to catch a good sale if possible:)

February 23, 2019

Burt’s Bees ginger lime lip balm

I love this lip balm! I’m a big fan of ginger beer so this scent is very appealing! It is so soothing on my lips and I use it everyday, especially in the winter months.

January 27, 2019

The only lip balm I’ll ever use!

I was introduced to Burt’s bees lip balm about 2 years ago and haven’t used another brand since. I love that it’s made with natural ingredients, and that I can trust that the product is truly doing the most for my lips. The various flavours/scents are amazing, and I’ve yet to come across one that I do not enjoy. The lip balm lasts an incredibly long time so there’s so need to constantly buy new ones. Would definitely recommend to everyone I know!