Burt's Bees Lip Crayon Reviews

Ranked #808 out of 1323 in Lipstick

June 30, 2017

Love Burt's Bees Products

I received this pencil also in the shade Niagara Overlook from a previous Topbox subscription box. I love Burt's Bees products and that they are so much more natural than other makeup products. The shade is a nice light pink that is perfect for me because I rarely go for a dramatic lip. The size of the crayon is great for the price, as this brand is available at drug store prices and frequently goes on sale. I would love to try these in other shades as well! Highly recommended.

June 16, 2017

Au Natural from Burt's Bees

I purchased Burt's Bees new lip crayon in the shade Niagara Overlook. It's a light pinkish shade that provides a more natural hint of colour for those of us who are fair-skinned, rather than something really bold that would draw attention to the mouth area. If you want more colour, applying a few times seems to works well. They have many other shades, which I think will be worth trying out.

The formula is very hydrating with shea butter and other moisturizing ingredients, so it is perfect for when you need some extra moisture to your lips.

There is a lot of transfer, so if you are looking for a long-lasting, transfer-proof lipstick, this wouldn't be it. However, it seemed to last a few hours and even after the lipstick fades, leaves a nice pink tinge to the lips.

I really like the sleek tube with the crayon application, as it makes it much easier to apply and for the price, it's a great deal for the quality and quantity that you get.

3.2/5

May 22, 2017

The Burt's Bees Lip Crayon glides on smoothly and leaves a nice colour. I did find however it wore off fairly quickly, though it did make my lips softer in the process. Its easy to re-apply, even without a mirror!

June 28, 2016

This is possibly one of my favorite lipstick . It hydrates my lips , the colors are gorgeous and it does not stain. But it's true that you must reapply a few times per day.

2.3/5

April 17, 2016

Everytime I use a Burt's Bees lip crayon (doesn't matter what colour) it doesn't stay on my lips. It always 'pills' off and makes my lips look awful.
    I know it is a natural product, but I don't like it.

January 07, 2016

Love the color saturation from this crayon, used to use a lip tint type marker (no longer avail) so I decided to check out these lip crayons. The colors are true to what they look like and I really like how smooth the color is and it doesn't transfer or leave marks on my man. Wish it was more moisturizing.

0.8/5

September 11, 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Crayon Reviews:
    Not a fan, broke right away and not very cheep.

2.0/5

September 11, 2015

I bought one of the lip crayon's, this was my first time buying/trying the brand. I have been interested in it for a while, but finally decided to buy. The crayon cost me $10, was not happy at all with product, the colors are nice, but as soon as I touched the crayon to my face the whole tip broke off. I contacted them, they said they would send a replacement coupon, it still hasn't come in the mail.

July 27, 2015

I have recieved quite a few of these in my monthly TopBox or LuxeBox( can't remember which one). I do like them. The colors are pretty and they apply nicely. For some reason I prefer a regular lipstick tube to a crayon, but if you like s crayon applicator, these are great

April 23, 2015

I use lip balm several times a day & when I saw Burt's bees had one that also added colour to your lips I jumped at the chance & bought one. I love it!! Not only are my lips soft, they now have a bit of colour so I don't need to buy lipstick.