Prestige Item
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Reviews

August 29, 2019

Amazing

Really great product and perfect pink color that is neutral but still pops. The tingling sensation is weird at first but you get used to it. The product is a bit sticky tho.

August 25, 2019

Nice bit of shine and a touch of subtle plumping

I tried this out years ago...I forget where or how I got it into my makeup bag. I loved how it looked in the lips and didn’t mind the slight tingle when it was applied to the lips.

I didn’t notice any kind of drastic plumping affect myself but the gloss gave off a pretty shine and colour tint. I went off it since it was pretty sticky and caused my hair to stick to my mouth at times which was annoying but pretty much the case with most glosses. I think the price is reasonable so if you are curious to try it give it a go!

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great shine and plumps

This lipgloss is great for giving your lips high shine and gloss look while also plumping them up. It’s a nice neutral color that can be worn alone or on top of a lipstick. I love the formula which feels glossy but not sticky

July 23, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

great lipgloss

I got this lipgloss in an ipsy bag and before I tried this lipgloss, i hated lipgloss, couldnt stand it, now you wont catch me without this gloss. that being said i do think it is a bit expensive

June 14, 2019

This stuff is my favorite

I have multiple shades of this lip polish and I will keep on buying more. It's long lasting and not sticky. This by far is my favorite lip gloss. The colors are great and selection is wonderful.

June 05, 2019

cooling

Smells good. Easy to apply. Gives the lips a refreshing cooling minty feeling. Not sticky, it's creamy. Lips are moisturized and shiny. I noticed a little plumping.

Updated On: June 05, 2019

I have it in Dolly.

April 09, 2019

Excellent Formula

This is a tried and true favourite formula for me. I prefer the Lip Cream to the Lip Polish as I am not a fan of glitter on my lips. Wide variety of colours. My personal favorites are White Russian which is a classic nude, and Dolly which is a mauve/rose colour. Very nice for an every day look. These also feel good on the lips. I wouldn't say they plump my lips but they do make my lips feel nice and moisturized. Thick but not sticky. Staying power is exceptional, especially for a lip gloss. Great on their own or topped over a lipstick. I like the cooling sensation upon application. Very refreshing.

April 01, 2019

Best Lip Gloss

The Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian is one of my all time favourite lip glosses. White Russian is a soft pink colour but if this isn't a colour you'd wear there are a lot of other colour available. It is a plumping lip gloss so it gives your lips a tingling sensation when you put it on your lips. I wear this colour on its own or over another lip colour.

March 24, 2019

So pretty for everyday!

I bought the shade "Dolly" in a mini at TJ Maxx. It's super gorgeous and shiny! I love the subtle pink tint and the micro-glitters. It really does plump your lips!! It has a refreshing minty scent, but you can't smell it once it's on your lips. Although I love the look of it, it's not comfortable to wear. It's pretty sticky and the plumping effect is not super comfortable. That being said, it's pretty enough that I don't mind going through the pain! :)

January 30, 2019

Best lipgloss I own!

I have been using this product for a couple of years now and I’m obsessed! It tingles your lips just the right amount and gives you a small little oomf that makes a big difference. I have this in White Russian which is a beautiful subtle light pink with some sparkle. I wear this with every make up look and it’s great. Also it smells like cake and people always comment on it!