Cadbury caramilk chocolate bar Reviews
#75 in Chocolate

January 12, 2018

Tasteful delight

I really like the taste of chocolate mix with a reach Caramel taste. It’s a malts and leaves you with a creamy Carmel texture in your mouth. It’s ideally treat at the end of the day. I enjoy mine with a cup of coffee.

September 29, 2017

yum

This chocolate bar is so smooth and creamy. It is rich with caramel filling. It has been a childhood favourite for sure.
    It is great for sharing, and for also having to yourself.

September 29, 2017

Caramel and chocolate together, so good!

Caramilk bar is my all time favourite chocolate bar and it has been for years. I love the combination for the caramel in the middle, combined with the creamy chocolate outer shell. I like to suck the caramel out and then eat the chocolate!

September 03, 2017

Creamy caramel oh yeah

I remember the first time I tried this when I was a kid. My grandma gave it to me and said there's caramel inside, and there was this big advertising campaign going on TV saying going on at the time saying "how does Cadbury get the caramel inside the chocolatey pockets." Well I don't know how they do it but when you bite into this there's this gush of moist creamy caramel which just goes all over your mouth. So delicious and yummy I love this one and it's a perfect balance of chocolate and caramel. A classic keeper for life.

August 31, 2017

Love it

Je pense vraiment que ce chocolat vaut plus qu'il coûte :) Il donne un goût riche et c'est très facile à le manger. Le caramel qui est dedans ajoute le sucré au cacao au lait et c'est vraiment délicieux. J'aime toujours le croquer pour les pauses et c'est toujours un bonheur. Il est meilleur que certains chocolats du même prix.

August 19, 2017

Yummmy

Cadbury is a fantastic tasting milk chocolate brand. Caramilk is one of my favourite chocolate bars; creamy rich thick tasty milk chocolate with creamy smooth rich Carmel filled middle. Each square is such a tasty treat that is not overly sweet. Very yummy & good treat for the entire family.

March 07, 2017

Delicious until the very last crumb, creamy smooth milk chocolate hugging tight to a chewy creamy caramel that makes your taste buds tingle! No other chocolate - caramel mix can possibly taste this sweet!!

January 08, 2017

Cadbury sure came up with a winner when they introduced this gem decades ago. Super rich chocolate with ooey gooey good caramel inside will never fail to delight the taste buds and keep us coming back for more.

January 07, 2017

Well what's not to love about a Cadbury Caramel chocolate bar. With its yummy milk chocolate and creamy caramel. Always have them on hand for grandkids, they love them.

July 06, 2016

Cadbury makes the best creamiest chocolate bars . By far my favorite !!! It is definitely the chocolate I buy when I grocery shopping especially now they have made the ones with candy mixed in !!!