Cadbury Marvellous Creations Jelly Popping Candy Reviews
Ranked #508 in Chocolate

May 18, 2017

YUM.
    So many good things in this chocolate bar, and the best out of all of the "Marvelous Creations" ! I love that it comes in a personal and party size.

February 28, 2017

I loooove this chocolate bar! It's quite sweet but I don't mind it at all! I like that there's a crunch and chewiness to it! So yum yum! Definitely recommend it to anyone with a sweet tooth :)

February 01, 2017

This is a okay chocolate bar. I like how big it is but the taste is okay. I am not a big fan of the jelly popping candy inside. It taste to me like jelly beans in a chocolate bar which maybe it was. I found the flavour not to my liking.

March 28, 2016

Not my favorite Cadbury creation. Too sweet for my liking. But my kids really liked it. It's something I would get only as a treat. I think it would be so much better if there were less jelly candies in the chocolate bar.

2.0/5

March 28, 2016

I am usually a huge fan of ALL Cadbury chocolate but I was not a fan of this one. I felt the great chocolate taste was taken away from the plastic taste of the pop rocks.

March 28, 2016

The cadbury marvellous creations jelly popping candy bar reminds me of my childhood from when I use to eat pop rocks. The bar Tastea so good. Great for a treat.

March 09, 2016

Ohhh I love these new cadbury bars. I have always liked cadbury chocolate but these are the best. This one in particular. Reminds me of when I was a kid and had rock pops candy! Creamy chocolate and fizzy little candies. Yummy!

February 12, 2016

I love these chocolate bars but I don't buy them unless they are on sale. I find they are pricey. I love that every bite is different. I like getting candy in chocolate in one. I only suggest that there be a sour candy added.

November 24, 2015

It's fun eating this chocolate bar. The popping candy reminds me of my childhood.

2.7/5

October 19, 2015

I love Cadbury chocolate, but this is the once exception. I don't really like jelly candy or popping candy so that must be why I don't like this particular Cadbury chocolate.