Cake Beauty Cake Walk Triplemint Foot Creme Reviews
#186 in Foot Care

A fresh, rich creme containing nourishing butters and peppermint and spearmint essential oils. Feel like the ultimate prima ballerina with this unbelievable mix made with nourishing avocado oil and decadent mango butter. Thoroughly massage this superb blend into rough, tired feet and enjoy the ultimate "ahhh" moment. Pure menthol and essential oils of spearmint and peppermint will leave your tootsies tingling in full glory. Use daily to achieve and maintain super-smooth feet. This is truly the big daddy of foot creme. Hey, nobody said we were humble. Cake girls say that it smells like....fresh spearmint gum!..xox

Good - 0

October 26, 2017

Left my feet feeling soft and smooth.

I was fortunate enough to receive a full sized tube of this as a ten dollar add on in a beauty subscription box I'm joined too. This foot cream contains spearmint oil, peppermint oil and menthol which leaves my feet feeling cool and refreshed as well as smelling great. It also contains mango butter, avacado oil, sunflower seed oil and coconut oil which leaves also leaves them feelin soft and smooth. In my opinion there is nothing better than having feet that smell like spearmint bubble gum. Not too mention how great the cooling sensation feels on tired aching feet. This thick and luxurious cream is exactly what my tootsies needed.

August 15, 2017

Wow

Again, I decided to take advantage of the free shipping and flash sale that went on a couple of weeks ago. I'm a huge fan of Cake Beauty!

I have the driest feet in the world and especially during the summer time with the sandals, it's awful! Nothing in this world really helped except for putting on Vaseline and socks and go to sleep. It is such a hot summer here that I don't want to do that and I hate sleeping with socks on.

I've read so many good reviews regarding Cake Beauty Cake Walk foot cream (since I'm such a huge fan of Cake Beauty) I thought why not give it a try.

I'm really glad I did! It is a thick cream but it really helped my dry feet! I can't believe it. It actually hydrates my feet for a long time. I love the peppermint scent as well. If you have really dry feet like myself, I really suggest this product, it works really well. As I mentioned, nothing really worked for my feet but this cream really does.

The best part about this cream is it is not sticky and absorbs into the skin instantly. So you don't have sit there and wait 10 minutes before putting on your shoes.

February 18, 2016

I bought this product at Sephora, who sadly, no longer carry cake products. I feel this is the best foot cream on the market. The triple mint soothes sore feet, and the moisture is second to none. I also use it on my hands in the winter!

May 13, 2010

I purchased this from our Cake Beauty flash sale last month. To be honest, I generally don't use a separate foot cream, despite having the world's driest feet. I have so many products in my bathroom that I'd rather use one lotion that does it all.

What's great about a separate foot cream, and this one in particular is that it's so thick and it has the cooling properties of peppermint, which feels amazing when applied after a bath. I've been using this on my legs and sometimes my whole body and I just love it.

Cake products are 90-95% natural and they are paraben free. That's really important to me - especially in skin care products because it's all over your body.

$16 isn't cheap for a 100ml bottle, but I think it's worth it. Even better if you can find it on sale!