4.1/5
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum Reviews
#11 in Perfume

Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray by Calvin Klein for Women achieve a state of pure rapture with Calvin Klein's Euphoria, a sheer wooded Oriental fragrance that merges feminine sensuality with contemporary style. A provocative new fragrance from Calvin Klein. A contrast of exotic fruits and seductive black orchid with a rich and creamy signature, it's a journey without limits. Visit calvinklein.ca for more information.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

One of my favourites

I just love the smell it's so me has such a sweet but woody smell and it's just amazing I use to buy this perfume all the time!! I haven't got any at the moment but I definitely will buy some again and again!!

July 26, 2019

Amazing

The best parfum ever. I love all Calvin Klein products. This parfum is so great, the smell is very good and it last for the whole day. I really recommend it.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love it

I love the smell of the fragrance, I find the smell lasts a long time, it has become a favourite fragrance of my mums as well. Would wear it regularly and would recommend it to family and friends

March 24, 2019

Yummy

I always get compliments wearing this perfume so I took that as a good sign. Has good staying power, I can always smell it on my jackets days later. This is definitely a keeper.

March 13, 2019

Irresistable

I love this scent from Calvin Klein. It is a very powerful scent that is irresistable. There’s a hint of spice with this scent. It’s very luscious, you will smell like a snack!
    It’s a more mature smell though, I wouldn’t recommend it for young girls. It’s def a date night/ romance perfume.
    The lasting effect is average. It’s acceptable. However I find after a couple hours I need to reapply. I recommend buying a box set with the roll on for your purse. I actually bought the box set that had the additional roller and the lotion and I find the scent lasts longer when coupled with the lotion.
    I find it’s comparable to ‘Tease’ by Victoria’s Secret.
    I love the bottle shape it’s a cute design and makes the product look very elite. The price is a little steep for the amount of product you get- but it’s worth it because the scent is so ravishing.
    One of my now staple perfumes!

February 21, 2019

I would buy this product again

I bought this product five years ago because each time a co-worker was wearing it, I commented on it on how pretty and fresh that scent was and then finally I purchased it and continue to buy it over and over.

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been wearing this for years. I have many fragrances that i wear.I still go back to this one. It's fresh.Has a long lasting scent and staying power.I'm forever getting compliments from people who don't really wear perfume saying that it smells really good and not an overpowering smell.

August 02, 2018

Love it!

It's one of my favourite perfumes and it was the first gift I got from my hubby. It's a bit pricey, but the smell is great and lasts very long. So definitely a good value for money.

April 04, 2018

💞

Ce parfum me fait CHAVIRER!🤤🤤🤤 Je n'ai pas eu la chance de me le procurer personnellement mais une de mes collègues le porte à l'occasion et WOW💕💕 Si vous aimez les parfums vanillés et de talc, vous tomberez sous son charme. De plus, l'odeur dure longtemps. C'est un MUST, vous laisserez votre marque sur le passage 😉

December 11, 2017

won this one

I won a bottle of this perfume and wow am I glad that I did. It is a lovely mature scent but not overpowering at all. It has staying power too. Just a little goes a long way.