Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Parfum Reviews
#11 in Perfume

Euphoria Eau De Parfum Spray by Calvin Klein for Women achieve a state of pure rapture with Calvin Klein's Euphoria, a sheer wooded Oriental fragrance that merges feminine sensuality with contemporary style. A provocative new fragrance from Calvin Klein. A contrast of exotic fruits and seductive black orchid with a rich and creamy signature, it's a journey without limits. Visit calvinklein.ca for more information.

October 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Purchase again and again fore sure

This is my go to perfume, special dinner or birthday as it’s not over powering at all. I fell in love when my aunt use to wear it and I had to know what it was. So she gifted me a bottle she had not opened to try out and I had to go buy more once it was gone I love it so much. It’s not too loud to wear around anyone with bad allergies and loud enough to have people ask what’s it that your wearing. I will keep purchasing this beautifully constructed product.

October 08, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

All Time Fav

This is perfume that was meant to be a classic. It is an oriental fragrance with fruity notes. If used on the pulse points it can last all day and night.

September 20, 2019

Can’t get enough of it

Euphoria Is my absolute favorite fragrance By Calvin Klein. I’ve been using this for 10+ years and I can’t get enough of it. I use this fragrance on a regular basis it’s my go to.

August 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

One of my favourites

I just love the smell it's so me has such a sweet but woody smell and it's just amazing I use to buy this perfume all the time!! I haven't got any at the moment but I definitely will buy some again and again!!

July 26, 2019

Amazing

The best parfum ever. I love all Calvin Klein products. This parfum is so great, the smell is very good and it last for the whole day. I really recommend it.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love it

I love the smell of the fragrance, I find the smell lasts a long time, it has become a favourite fragrance of my mums as well. Would wear it regularly and would recommend it to family and friends

March 24, 2019

Yummy

I always get compliments wearing this perfume so I took that as a good sign. Has good staying power, I can always smell it on my jackets days later. This is definitely a keeper.

March 13, 2019

Irresistable

I love this scent from Calvin Klein. It is a very powerful scent that is irresistable. There’s a hint of spice with this scent. It’s very luscious, you will smell like a snack!
    It’s a more mature smell though, I wouldn’t recommend it for young girls. It’s def a date night/ romance perfume.
    The lasting effect is average. It’s acceptable. However I find after a couple hours I need to reapply. I recommend buying a box set with the roll on for your purse. I actually bought the box set that had the additional roller and the lotion and I find the scent lasts longer when coupled with the lotion.
    I find it’s comparable to ‘Tease’ by Victoria’s Secret.
    I love the bottle shape it’s a cute design and makes the product look very elite. The price is a little steep for the amount of product you get- but it’s worth it because the scent is so ravishing.
    One of my now staple perfumes!

February 21, 2019

I would buy this product again

I bought this product five years ago because each time a co-worker was wearing it, I commented on it on how pretty and fresh that scent was and then finally I purchased it and continue to buy it over and over.

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been wearing this for years. I have many fragrances that i wear.I still go back to this one. It's fresh.Has a long lasting scent and staying power.I'm forever getting compliments from people who don't really wear perfume saying that it smells really good and not an overpowering smell.