Canada Dry Ginger Ale Green Tea

Canada Dry Ginger Ale Green Tea Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 195 in Soft Drinks

*Please note this product is not available in Canada.

April 18, 2017

Ce produit est beaucoup trop sucré pour moi pour le boire seul parcontre le gout est bon. Peut-etre dans un cocktail ca pourrait etre tres bon ou melanger avec du citron.

February 28, 2017

Drinking this right now!
    Not a big fan of carbonated drinks... Like I never pick one up.
    But this flavour is super light! light enough that I rather enjoy drinking it but still flavourful enough to be worth it!

February 17, 2017

I'm not a big pop drinker but always have this on hand at home. I love the carbonation in it and it's not too overly sweet like regular ginger ale. If I craze any pop this is it. Just wish it was more easily available. Not all grocery stores carry it and even corner stores that had it all the time no longer carry it!

December 29, 2016

I've never been a fan of green tea and probably never would have purchased it. However, I tried it at a friend's house and loved it! It's refreshing and is the same quality product that I've come to trust from Canada Dry. I have always had Canada Dry Ginger Ale in my house as a regular staple. Now I also have a case of Canada Dry Green Tea Ginger Ale along with it.

September 28, 2016

I love the ginger ale with the green tea mix. Its a great tasting mix. The green tea makes it less acidic. You can taste the green tea and the ginger.

August 13, 2016

I love this stuff. It's amazing and a great way to have green eta that isn't bitter AF. Just wishing it were easier to find regularly. This stuff is the bomb.

June 20, 2016

I love Canada Dry ginger ale and the green tea version did not disappoint. It is light, crisp and bubbly - very refreshing! This is a great drink on a summer day. The green tea flavor is very subtle.

April 20, 2016

Anything with green tea I love....including this! It's was light , bubbly and refreshing!!! It will be a great summer drink sitting on the dock!!! :)

March 16, 2016

Tried the Canada Dry ginger ale green tea...it's ok, my hubby likes it better than I did...I prefer just the diet ginger ale.....as far as green tea goes, I prefer mine hot...

February 04, 2016

My favorite drink, i just can't help it ,drinking every day