Cargo Blush in Rome
Good

Cargo Blush in Rome Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 556 in Blush

January 09, 2012

Cargo Blush in Rome is a pretty color. I really like the case it comes in, very cute and unique. It is very pigmented but does not have staying power. I noticed it only stays on for about an hour. Maybe it has to do with my darker complexion and the color becomes unnoticeable after a while. I don't know, but I recommend Nars in the color 'Orgasm' over this.

Updated On: February 16, 2013

So I've been using this over the past year and have grown to really like it. I went back to using Nars blush and found that the Cargo blush has a longer staying power for me. I also liked the color better because it was more natural and not as shimmery as the Nars blush. I go through the Nars blush faster because it is not as pigmented as the Cargo brand and I tend to have to layer more with Nars.

May 20, 2009

Rome is great for all seasons but particularly shines in summer with its dewey finish and iridescent shimmer. A more dramatic effect can be created for nights, but a little is great for daytime use also and you really don't need much else.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer