Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Reviews

Top-of-the-line tough-food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn make your dishes dazzle. Plus, it’s formulated to help prevent hard water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

November 14, 2020
    United States

Others do not compare!

I recently purchased another brand of dishwasher pods and I realized that others really don’t compare. (I can’t wait to finish the pack and buy these again!) They don’t leave any residue and I swear my dishes come out looking cleaner than using other types. They don’t leave any residue on your dishes like other types that leave a “feel” to dishes after they have gone through a wash.

July 12, 2020
    Ohio, United States

The best dishwasher soap

I started using these as soon as they came out. They are pricey but worth it. Other brands I used just didnt get the dishes clean all the way and would leave water spots. The platinum pacs get all the dishes clean and no water marks are left behind.

July 08, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Our household dishwasher brand 1#

This Cascade platinum is the best dishwasher detergent that I have ever used. I laugh out loud when I think how enthusiastic I am about this dish washer soap ! What has become of me. Haha. Seriously tho— I thought I needed yet another new dish washer until these came along.My dishwasher just plain sucks but with these pods, even with my horrible dishwasher, even the crustiest baked on nasty pans get clean! I would recommend this product to anyone who wants clean dishes 😊

June 17, 2020

Works great!

I've used this product several times now and it doesn't disappoint. It gets our dishes, pots and pans clean in the dishwasher. Would definitely buy this again.

April 10, 2020

Sqeeky Clean

I love how I don't have to rinse my dishes and they come out clean as a whistle. Cascade Platinum Actionpacs are easy to use and do an amazing job. Love this product!!

April 10, 2020

No rinsing required

I never have to rinse my dishes anymore, leaves my dishes clean and shiny. Big box is very price effective from costco! Stores easily under the sink !!

February 08, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Cascade

Love this product . I never rinse my dishes and it cleans them completely and leaves them squeaky clean .Price comparative to other top brands . Stores easily under the sink .

2.0/5

September 13, 2019

Ummm...cascade?

I love Cascade commercials and how they always showed how squeaky clean the dishes are and how they don't leave a dried residue on your dishes or your glasses. But don't believe everything you see on TV because when I used this Cascade product I saw a whole lot of residue and dried dish soap type residue on my dishes and I have a brand new dishwasher

September 06, 2019
    Maryland, United States

My favorite brand

Once I bought and tried this product I fell in love, these Cascade pacs work great and when it says you don't have to rinse off your dishes before washing and that's true. I will continue using this product.

1.7/5

February 08, 2019

bad

I do not have a dishwasher but when we were at a cottage that we rented it had a dishwasher, so we used it and added these packs in the dishwasher we thought great no dishes. when it came time to empty the dishwsher the streaks on the dishes, especially the glassware we had to re wash the disehes by hand what a bummer, Would never but this product