Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

1.2/5

October 12, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Wouldn't recommend

I bought these on discount hoping they would work ... got them home used them and they were horrible would not wash anything good dishes kept coming out dirty

September 24, 2019
    United States

Great product at a GREAT price!

This is all I use in my dishwasher! Not only is it price efficient it is the only dishwasher cleaner that doesn't leave spots or grime on my dishes! I have used alot of different dishwasher products and this is by far my favorite!

September 23, 2019
    Kansas, United States

Hard Water Household

About 4 years ago we moved into a house that was on 100% well water. I never realized how that would change my washing routine. I grew increasingly frustrated with the dishes in particular. They wouldn’t come clean because there was a build up starting to coat them. We have stoneware sets & the residue was noticeable. I tried multiple dish detergents and stumbled onto Finish Max because, frankly, it was on sale. We’ve been using it for about 3 years. We never have residue or stuck on food from the dish washer anymore. The dishes and glasses don’t look like they’re from a hard water house. I always makes sure I’ve got a back up in the laundry room, because the few times I let it run out & had to use the powder under the sink, the hard water damage was promptly noticeable. Anyway, for hard water, I’d strongly recommend this.

September 19, 2019
    United States

Good at times

Finish dishwasher pods are great for cleaning. I dont have to put more than one or any drying help in with it. The only problem I have with it is that sometimes it leaves a lot of the white powder left on the bottom row of dishes.

September 18, 2019
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

My go to

For the amazing low price of dishwasher detergents, this is the one I always buy. Not only is it cheap but it gets the job done as well. My dishes get cleaned

September 12, 2019

Pretty good

Doesn’t leave the dishes streaky or cloudy which is really good. Very effective with cleaning all of the dishes that my family accumulates. Great and reliable

September 10, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh

I purchase and use Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent. I love the fact it does not leave my dishes cloudy and has an amazing shine. I purchase this product over and over. The price is reasonable for such a great product.

September 10, 2019
    Vermont, United States

Works great!

These are our number one detergent pods for our dishwasher! They work great and our dishes always come out clean and sparkling! They are in the pricey side but overall you get what you pay for! I would recommend these and do all the time!

September 08, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Staple in our house

We've tried almost every brand of dishwasher detergent and we always come back to Finish. It cleans the dishes better than any other kind we have had so we will continue to buy

September 08, 2019
    Texas, United States

Only dishwasher tab I use

I love these dish washer tabs. These tablets clean the dishes wonderfully and keeps my dishwasher smelling great. They leave no residue and cleans the bottom of the dishwasher also.