Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

January 21, 2020

Preferred Dishwasher Pods

Love the smell of these.
    I have used other brands and none leave dishes as sparkly and clean as these pods.
    Find them a little more expensive then other brands but definetly worth the price.

January 20, 2020
    Texas, United States

Awesome

The power gel packs work great at cleaning my dishes and baked on grease and food. After trying many other brands, the Finish Quantum Max tabs are my best result. My dishes come out clean and without streaks and residue left over.

January 06, 2020

Finish is the best out there

I would definitely buy this product again. I usually wash my dishes by hand because they don't come clean enough in the dishwasher...however, after using Finish, I look forward to letting the product do the cleaning while I do something else! I love this product!

January 03, 2020

Clean & Shiny!!

This is one of the best dishwasher tabs that I have found. Leaves everything clean & shiny. I have never been disappointed with the effectiveness of its cleaning power, regardless of the state of the dishwasher load.

January 02, 2020
    New York, United States

Works well

This product works well. I have a countertop portable dishwasher and these work with no problem. This product cleans the dishes well. It doesn't leave any streaks.

November 30, 2019
    California, United States

Clean Sparkly Dishes

I live where we have very hard water, and a rinse aid is imperative with hard water. I have been using finish as a rinse aid for years and years and then they made this powerball. I am sold because now all I have to do is pop one of these poweballs in and I know my dishes will be sparkly clean every time. I like that it saves time having to fill the rinse aid container in my dishwasher.

November 26, 2019

only product i use

i live in the country, and we use well water with a water softener. when we moved i had so many issues with streaks and spots on our dishes, and i kept thinking something was wrong with my dishwasher. i was told to try this product by a neighbor, and its been in my house for over 10 years now. its the only one that cleans my dishes !

November 26, 2019

Clean clean and clean

Hi everyone, I am a busy mother so I like to use my dishwasher to save some time but when i use it I see some times the stuff are not clean so I need to wash it again but after trying finish it was like magic very clean and shiny

November 22, 2019

my first choise

Its really cleans dishes and the most important part for me is i totally trust the brand and i think it is safe for clean with this detergent. I recomended👍

November 21, 2019

A clean dish, makes this mom happy

We have a large family and the extra help on ensuring our dishes come out clean and ready to go for the next meal is a great thing. We definitely give it a huge test every time we use our dishwashe.