Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

October 24, 2020

I would definitely recommend this product

We have tried many brands but this one has by far impressed us much.
    The dishes comes out real clean and you don’t have the white residue left over sometimes when you use the detergent.
    I would definitely recommend it.

October 07, 2020

dishwasher and dish friendly

tried multiple detergents, by far finish is the best dishwasher detergent. does not leave stains on dishes and no smell in dishwasher after use. it is relatively expensive as compared to other brands.

October 06, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best dishwasher tabs on the market

Our household does not purchase any other brand. We have tried several and found this brand cleans the best. Our dishes are clean and crystal clear. Would recommend for anyone that has a dishwasher.

August 20, 2020

Produit recommandé à 100%

j'utilise ce produit pour mon lave vaisselle et je l'adore j'ai utilisé plusieurs produits mais c'est celui que je préfère le plus surtout au citron il sent super bon et il garde le lave vaisselle et la vaisselle propre

August 19, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Clean Dishes

I love this stuff, I have tried all the different types of dish washer clean. This stuff is worth the extra few dollars that it cost. Clean much better then other brands.

Updated On: October 06, 2020

This is still the best dishwasher detergent I have found

August 14, 2020

Super dishwashing power!

I have used this dishwashing detergent in the past and absolutely love it! The smell is super fresh and clean and my dishes are cleaned to perfection without any soap residue after the washing machine cycle is complete. Highly recommend.

August 11, 2020

FINISH POWERBALL QUANTUM MAX DISHWASHER DETERGENT

This tablet, wrapped in its own little package, is just great. I have been using this product for a long time. Always does a great job. I buy it at Costco and it's a good deal. Any FINISH product is superior, I believe.

August 08, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Finish Dishwasher tablets

Finish Dishwasher detergent has been used multiple times in my household. It does clean well on the dishes but it tends to leVe a few not clean enough so they have to be washed by hand. It does make the clean dishes smell clean. This is always my 2nd best. I do recommend this product as long as you know there may be a few issues.

August 06, 2020
    United States

Smells great & Effective

I love how effective the powerballs are! I have used many dish washing products and i feel like i will not use any other products. It really cuts down the caked on food on the dishes.

August 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Gets the job done!

Having a dishwasher for the first time makes you wonder which dishwashing detergent to use. We were not disappointed to have selected Finish Powerball as it literally gets the job done. I'm always satisfied with the results as they almost come out extra clean.