Finish Powerball Quantum Max Fresh Dishwasher Detergent Reviews

Powermax bleach granules attack tough stains like tea and coffee. Powerful enzyme granules soften burnt-on food like lasagna and powerball with rinse aid gel for amazing shine. Its formula contains Glass Protecting agents that block and neutralize the compounds which cause irreversible clouding and corrosion of glasses during repeated dishwashing.

June 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Want clean dishes get these

Being busy mom of 4 means loads of dishes, I love these as I always have clean dishes coming out of the washer. I try my best to rinse them prior to loading. I can’t say the same for the kiddies. I have used other products and have had to use two or more to get them clean. With these they come out sparkling. Highly recommended

June 19, 2019

vaiselle propre

ma vaisselle ne jure que par finish. elle ressort du lave-vaisselle propre et étincelante. et si simple que de mettre du détergant en poudre. une capsule et hop

June 06, 2019

Great product but expensive

This product does an excellent job in the dishwasher. My dishes were very clean at the end of the cycle. My only complaint would be that I found the product to be a bit expensive.

June 06, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

We just recently use this product since we have recently bought a dishwasher. Tried it because of the coupon and surprisingly im glad we tried. Our dishes are spotless thou some of the glass have water marks left. not so sure if it is because of the dishwasher.

2.0/5

June 04, 2019

Spots on glasses

I purchased this product I find spots all over the glasses and I also find half the time the tabs don’t dissolve.. sometimes I even find the particles of soap all over the dishes and I have to run the machine again!

June 03, 2019

Je rachèterais c'est sûr !

Facile à utiliser, belle senteur, ce produit laisse la vaisselle propre et sans résidus. Le produit se dissous facilement ce qui empêche la formation de dépôt dans le petit compartiment.

June 03, 2019

I’m glad I switched

I never used these til one day I was given a sample from a friend. They cleaned my dishes better than ever before. No residue left behind, or food. I have happily switched forever

June 02, 2019

I Challenge the Tab

I used to call my dishwasher the dish-rinser because it didn’t clean any debris off of my dishes. They had to be prescrubbed, scraped, rinsed, soaked, or some type of care before going into the dishwasher. My previous tabs would allow the dishwasher to bake on any food left on my dishes.

Now I’m downright challenging the tabs. I no longer use a liquid sparkling agent. I’ve left some cheese and some egg on plates, a dab or two of baking left on my glass bake wear, plus all sorts of liquid damage to cups and glasses. Challenging this tabs positive success rate greatly amuses me.

May 29, 2019

Squeaky clean

So easy to use no measuring required! Simply plunk one in your dishwashers detergent dispenser. The dishes always come out perfectly clean. The dishes come out shiny and nice and dry.

May 14, 2019

Amazing

The product was remarkable and great.Really nice and worth using this product specially for spoons and oily plates and glasses.Really effective and fantastic product.