Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

August 06, 2020
    United States

Love that it is antibacterial

I love Dawn- I know they have several different lines- Greese, ect. I love that this is antibacterial so you know you are getting all of those germs off.

August 06, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Smells good

This product is rich in texture. It has a rich aroma. I think the product works. In water its very bubbly. It helped with thick stains and food debris. I will and have recommendations to friends and family.

August 04, 2020

really nice dishsoap

this dish soap is really nice and is really easy to take while cleaning. sometimes my daughter cleans the dishes and she tells me that the smell of the soap is great.

August 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

The only product we use.

I love all the Dawn products. This is the only one we use. I love the smell of it and it truly does get the job done. It is also not too harsh on your skin and does not leave the soapy residue after cleaning. I would recommend.

July 25, 2020
    California, United States

Awesome Dish Soap

Love using Dawn on dishes, always cleans my dishes well. I love the scent and its not hard on my hands like other dish soap. Helps to cut tough grease and there's lots of bubbles with just little bit.

2.3/5

July 25, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Not as good as the original

While the price is the same or sometimes less for this fragrance I won’t be buying it again I seem to need to use more of this than the original blue dawn and the smell is off putting. I’ll stick with the original blue dawn from here on out.

July 24, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

The smell of fresh apples!

This is my absolute favorite dish soap! It gets my dishes squeaky clean and the fresh green apple scent is a major plus in my book! No other dish soap compares to this one! Trust me!

Ohio, United States

Household staple

No other compares when removing dirt and grease not only from dishes but also grease stains on clothes. This woks fantastic on tires and car to more the grease dirt and grime

United States

Antibacterial and very good this

This dish liquid is great. Lots of suds and cleans well. Love the fact that it is antibacterial and smells great. Not only used for dishes but many other household cleaning tasks too.

Texas, United States

Our multipurpose kitchen soap

Love that we now only have one bottle of soap at our kitchen sink. It serves great as a dish soap and love the antibacterial component as a hand soap. Plus the apple scent is perfect for the kitchen