Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

March 15, 2019

Super

Ici on l'a adopté pas juste pour laver la vaisselle mais aussi nos lunettes sur la recommandation de mon optométriste tu lave tes lunettes avec ça laisse sécher le savon sur les votre puis essuis juste tout soit parti et elle ne vu plus l'hiver quand tu rentre de dehors

March 12, 2019

Could do better

Love the smell that’s about it .Maybe it’s the soap I’ve been using but I find damn I have to use more with less bubbles less cleaning effectiveness. I used to swear by this product until a found a better more efficient one starts with a P. Sorry dawn.

March 10, 2019

dish soap

i love dawn antbacterial dish soap i buy dawn all the time because it works on cutting grease on your dishes plus you do not have to use so much soap and i also use dawn on grease or oil on my clothing because it takes the oil spots off your clothing and it works great for many thing and i would defintely reecommand this product and i love that it doesnt dry out your hands

March 09, 2019

Only dish soap we use!

This is our favorite brand of dish soap and I hate using anything else. It foams and bubbles with minimal effort. It cleans anand degreasers with ease. A little goes a long way and my hands dont feel dry or dirty after use!
    I use a dish wand with a built in dispenser and I do lots of dishes, because it lathers so well, I only refill the wand one a week, sometimes every two weeks. And even when I feel I am running low, it takes another few weeks before I really need to purchase a new bottle.

March 04, 2019

GREAT SCENT WITH DAWN'S KNOWN QUALITY

THE DAWN APPLE SCENT IS AMAZING! I LOVE HAVING A FRESH SCENT WITH THE SAME QUALITY AS THE PRODUCT I HAVE KNOWN AND LOVED FOR YEARS! THERE IS NO BETTER DISH SOAP THAN DAWN AS FAR AS MY HOUSE IS CONCERNED

February 19, 2019

Love all the Dawn Dish Soaps!!! Only dish soap I use!!

Love all the Dawn Dish soap products! Cleans and sanitizes all the dishes. Come out sparkling clean and leave your hands moisturized and fresh!! Only dish soap I like to use for cleaning my dishes!!

February 19, 2019

A Staple In Our House

When I am cleaning dishes, I want to make sure they are super clean. With Dawn and their antibacterial dish soap, I definitely feel like my dishes couldn't be any cleaner. I've been using this soap for a while now and I have no intention of switching.

February 08, 2019

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial hand soap and Dish Liquid

Dawn liquid soap. Well have you ever seen the commercial on the television where the ducks are covered in oil. That's right Dawn took care of them. You only need a little bit to do your dishes. Fights the tough stains on what ever you have cooked. Companies have been using it to clean their machines. Get stains out of your carpets, a lot of things it has been used on. Cannot complain about the smell it has a awesome scent. Please give it a try. Your hands will love you.

February 05, 2019

My #1 Dish Soap

I have been using Dawn for years and no complains. It's gentle, there are so mnay different varieties and scents. I always have some in my kitchen. Very affordable and easy to find

February 03, 2019

Dishes are clean

I have become dedicated to this brand. I love how it cleans my dishes without residue and they always sparkle. It also doesn't dry out my hands after washing all the dishes.