Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

3.2/5

October 16, 2021
    United States

I buy this product often

This product works well, it’s my go to. I love the coupons you can always find. It does not break me out like other products so that helps when I’m washing dishes and a little goes a long way

October 06, 2021
    California, United States

Great product

This soap works great at getting my hard to clean dishes sparkling clean. I like that it is antibacterial as well. It has a great scent that isn’t too strong.

September 06, 2021
    New York, United States

Dawn dish detergent

This product is great on all types of dishes. You can usually catch it on sale, find coupons for it and they sell the small bottles in Dollar Tree for $1.

August 29, 2021
    United States

Love it!

Great smell and always gets my dishes clean without leaving a residue behind! Love that it is also antibacterial as this makes me feel like we're doing something a little extra to fight germs too! Suds up nicely and washes away clean!

July 26, 2021

Lovely dish soap

I love the way it smells. Gentle on hands and dishes. Doearn have a filmy residue afterwards. You don't need to use alot either. I swear by dawn dish soap best stuff made. I use for my floors when I'm out of floor cleaner (it works)

July 08, 2021

Best product ever

I used this for lots of things from dishes to my car… I relied on this and still do through the whole covid 19 thing I fill all my hand washing bottles with and also filled spray bottles with 10 percent plus rest water for door knobs railing wow the list goes on… ohhhh earwigs in garden also my out door plants great product all around everything cleaner the best is antibacterial. Thank you Dawn ❤️

June 08, 2021
    Washington, United States

The best!

I absolutely love Dawn dishwashing liquid! It is my favorite and there is no substitute! Tried other brands but nothing works like Dawn! 😁 nothing cuts grease like Dawn!

March 11, 2021
    Texas, United States

Clean dishes

This is the only dish soap I use in my house. It is amazing. I have never found another dish soap that works this well. It always has our dishes spotless and smelling amazing.

February 15, 2021
    Texas, United States

I recommended it.

I recommended Dawn.It is my favourite dish soap with an apple scents, Dawn does all the hard work for you! Great as a stain remover, it always makes my dishes clean!

January 10, 2021
    New York, United States

Dawn

I didn’t know that apple smell will be that bad. It washes dishes, cups and other stuff good, but smells horrible, that smells always stays in my hand which drives me crazy.