Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

September 23, 2018

Effective

I love Dawn everything! Its a trusted and effective brand that I will always use. Thia particular one ia my favorite because I get sick easly so keeping germs at bay.

September 23, 2018

Pleasant Scent

Dawn Apple Blossom scent Dish Detergent has a beautiful bright green color. The smell reminds me of a fresh cut green apple. It gives your dishes a great smell and leaves your kitchen smelling wonderful.

Best Dishwashing Soap

When it comes to dishsoap none compares to Dawn.On the most challenging grease problems Dawn makes the job easier. This dawn has antibacterial included so that makes it even better I love this product

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand/Dish Soap

This Soap is excellent at cutting through tough grease and never leaves a greasy film that other soaps tend to leave behind. I have always been a big fan of all the Dawn Soaps anyway but this one is my favorite. The Apple Blossom smells so good and I love to use it as a hand soap as well as a pot and pan cleaner. I highly recommend this to all the Dawn fans out there as this one is beyond the best of all.

September 21, 2018

Great even with sensitive skin

I really love this dish soap. I have sensitive skin and dawn doesn't make my hands break out like other dish soaps do. I alway have an extra bottle on hand.. So I dont run out!

September 21, 2018

My favourite dish soap. It gives me such peace of mind that my dishes are not just getting washed, but also disinfected with the antibacterial soap! Would recommend

September 20, 2018

Safe and good

This liquid is very good for washing dishes and also it makes then smell good after the wash.
    It removes all the grease and gives a good clean to all the dishes

September 20, 2018

My hands thank you!

I have used Dawn for years. Bless the one who changed it, you saved my hands. It's strong enough to cut through grease and grime but gentle enough that it leaves my hands feeling soft. It's like I had a manicure at home, lol. I'm definitely sold on this product and I always will be!

September 19, 2018

This works good, but I think the original blue is best.

This formula is not as good as the original blue formula at cutting grease. This green formula does has a more pleasing fragrance and I like that is antibacterial.

September 19, 2018

One drop and you’re done

The reason why Down ultra Antibacterial hand soap and dish soap is the only one we use at heme is because with very little I can do all the dishes, is the only one that is really tough with grease but at the same time gentle with your hands, plus it smells great!