Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

April 22, 2017

I absolutely love this Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid, I have very sensitive skin. My hand break out when I use most dish liquid. When I use Dawn they are still nice soft and not itchy after I do the dishes. Dawn get the dishes squeaky clean.

April 20, 2017

I really like this soap, it's the only one my mom will use. It cleans dishes (and claims to clean your hands as well, but wouldn't any soap clean your hands?). I find that it does it's job for a good price, and my mom loves the smell.

April 13, 2017

I love this hand soap it's definitely affordable and it smells great. Cuts grease. And I like the fact that is an antibacterial hand soap as well which is cool when you're thinking about all the Grammy things that you are washing off of your dishes it's not going to get left behind on your hands.

April 08, 2017

Dawn is the best Dish soap out there. It has this nice thick consistency but it also is so gentle on your hands. Most dish soaps dry out your hands and seem so watered down so Dawn is #1.

April 08, 2017

Love, love, love this dish soap! Leaves me with clean dishes every time! Even when there is left-on food, it takes minimal soaking time, and once it is rinsed, it leaves it sparkling clean!! Not to forget the wonderful smell it has and that it leaves your hands so soft and clean!

April 05, 2017

Love this product! It left a very good smell in my dishes, remove all the dirty and left my hands very soft! I recommended it to all my friends, family and coworkers.

April 05, 2017

This is my go too when buying dish soap, it smells so good, amazing. You also dont need a lot to get my dishes clean, and leaves my skin soft afterwards

April 03, 2017

Le liquide à vaisselle Dawn est le meilleur savon que j'ai utilisé jusqu'à présent ! Il sent bon, il lave très bien et il en prend moins que les marques concurrente.

April 03, 2017

My favotite version of dawn yet. The only factor makes washing dishes really easy on the hands, especially if you have harsh water. Gets off all the grime and grease whithout harming your skin.

April 02, 2017

I love using dawn I haven't used this new one yet I can't wait to use this new dawn.

This is the only dish soap is the only dish soap I will ever use. if it works on birds look
    how good it works on your dishes.

gadzooks added a new review for
    Budweiser BBQ Sauce

sara_bl added a new review for
    Sephora.com

Hunty added a new review for
    Calypso Triple Melon Lemonade

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

Sarah_smxo added a new review for
    Dove Beauty Bar Dry Oil

xela added a new review for
    Catelli Smart Pasta