Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 17, 2018

This is the only dish soap I use.

I love Dawn dish soap. It's the only one I use. I have tried many other kinds but they just don't do the same job. I love the apple scent the most. I always stock up when it goes on sale.

January 15, 2018

Only dish soap I use!

Dawn has great quality! I find this product to be very gentle on my hands, especially because I have very dry skin. This is the only brand I always use! Love the scents!

January 13, 2018

The only dish soap we buy

Dawn is seriously the only dish soap we buy, and it works great! Our dishes are squeaky clean and I love how it smells. You need to try this soap, it's amazing

January 12, 2018

Grease gone

I love Dawn! It is the only dish soap I use. No other product compares to the quality, squeaky, grease-free, clean I get from Dawn. Green Apple is my favorite scent.

January 10, 2018

Its better than the original

I use Dawn dish soap quite often and after using the antibacterial hand soap and dish wash I have switched. I find that my hands no longer feel dry at the tips when I wash the dishes. It was becoming a bit of a problem for me. This new improvement is like a two for one stop when you are washing dishes. Highly recommended.

January 10, 2018

love it I would buy this product again and again

I would buy this product again and again i love it.. cleans my dishes and doesnt leave a film on them or dry out my hands. I have used dawn on everything from dishes to clothes to pets to my own hair.

Wow

Je n'achete plus aucune autre marque que celle-ci. Je l'ai adopté au premier essaie. Il fonctionne vraiment bien, ma vaiselle est propre et je ne suis pas obligé de relaver mes verres.

January 07, 2018

Great product

I love this product. It works amazing and gets your dishes so clean. I love that that company stands behind helping animals, that’s what really makes me support them.

January 06, 2018

Great soap

I really enjoy this soap for washing my dishes. There are a great variety of scents and this soap gets my dishes squeaky clean while creating a pleasent smell at the same time. It also does not leave spots on my dishes as well.

January 06, 2018

So versatile

Dawn is soft on my hands and cleans so well! My favorite way to use Dawn is to mix it with a white vinegar. You can use that to clean bathrooms, tiles, and does an expert job on tough to clean dishes!