Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

October 04, 2017

awesome!

This is one of the best dishwashing products on the market. Smells good, cleans well, is gentle on your hands. A tiny bit of it cleans the toughest stains so a bottle will last you a good while.
    Mix it with hydrogen peroxide and water and there is no carpet stain that it won't remove.
    It's a household favorite for sure.

Best dish soap

Thus is the only dish soap, a little goes a long way , love all the kinds they smell so nice. I like that I can use it on other things as well. One bottle lasts a long time and it's inexpensive and gentle on your hands

Super!

I find this product to be the best dish soap in the market!! Amazing smell and super gentel on hands! I use it to wash the dishes and my cat's plates with no worries at all!

Best dish soap

This is the best dish soap out there. Good value for your money and cleans dishes well. Mix Dawn with vinegar and warm water...makes an awesome shower cleaner :)

September 10, 2017

This is a excellent product!

I only use this product to wash my dishes. I like the scent and that it is antibacterial and I know it will kill germs on my dishes and keep them clean. I like how it really cleans my dishes and how good the soap suds up in my water in my sink.

September 09, 2017

I would not use any other product

I find that dawn dish soap is the best to use for cleaning up the dishes. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. It's the best way to get rid of the most grease on your dishes.

August 13, 2017

A must have for any kitchen!

I have tried other dish soaps in the past and nothing comes close to Dawn. It cleans everything the first time and doesn't leave any stuck on food behind. It's a major plus that it smells good!

July 31, 2017

dawn wins!

Dawn certainly wins!!!!!!
    It gets the job done, smells great and is super easy on your hands!!!!!!
    You almost (ALMOST) enjoy doing the dishes!!!!!!!!!

July 27, 2017

LOVE!

I have very sensitive skin, i get hives from many things. Dawn is the only dishsoap I have used that doesn't dry my hands out or give me hives. I highly recommend it! the new zealand one is my favourite smell but all of them are great!

July 19, 2017

I love the way my hands feel after doing the dishes!!

I have nothing negative to say about this product!! I already use regular blue Dawn for everything from dishes, to laundry stain removal but I had to give this Dawn a try and I'm so glad I did! I love the way my hands feel after doing the dishes!! So soft and it smells incredible- I'm hooked!!!