Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

July 19, 2017

I love the way my hands feel after doing the dishes!!

I have nothing negative to say about this product!! I already use regular blue Dawn for everything from dishes, to laundry stain removal but I had to give this Dawn a try and I'm so glad I did! I love the way my hands feel after doing the dishes!! So soft and it smells incredible- I'm hooked!!!

July 17, 2017

Love Dawn!!!

I use dawn dish soap all the time, it's the only brand I use, I also use when I give dogs a bath it helps keep fleas away, and it's the only kind of dish soap that really works great on dishes

July 10, 2017

soft and strong

This product is perfect. Soft for my hands but strong against the grease. It's so powerful that I don't need to put a lot of soap to clean my dishes. I like it so much. Go buy it if you don't use it already.

June 23, 2017

Dish soap

Great dish soap for any type of dishes/pots/pans that need to be washed. Not a lot is needed to be effective. This particular Dawn soap smells great, doesn't dry out my hands and one I would purchase again! Also love when these go on sale as I stock up!

June 13, 2017

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid

I love the Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid! This liquid handsoap is very easy on your hands and does not dry out your skin horribly. It smells great and works very well on greasy and dirty dishes. I highly recommend this product to others, if you are struggling with dry hands after doing your dishes, give this soap a try!!

June 12, 2017

Does a great job all while leaving your hands soft and moisturized . And if you're like me and you like a deal make sure to look online for coupons first because this brand always has coupons available from what I recall it's available in several different sense a big bottle will go over a long way to grade it removing stains and you don't end up with decisions at the end you have nice soft and supple hands

June 07, 2017

I usually buy the regular blue Dawn dish soap, but I couldn`t resist trying out this one. It just looked so silky. It only takes two drops to do some heavy duty dishes! And your hands stay supple and soft.

May 25, 2017

This dish soap is amazing. It takes just a drop or two to get the job done. Cleans dishes amazing, great for greasy dishes and doesn't leave hands dry and itchy!

May 10, 2017

Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Dish Liquid is the only kind I buy. You don't have to use very much to get the job done & it smells wonderful & does not dry out my hands.

May 05, 2017

This the best brand and type of dish soap because it not only cleans the dishes well, but also does not leave your hands dry and itchy after using it.