Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

July 04, 2019

Love it.

I had read somewhere on-line that Dawn dishwashing detergent is the best for removing silk stains. Well, it did the trick, and my short looks good as new! I actually tried other fine washable soaps and they were not as effective as the Dawn.

June 28, 2019

Worth it!!

Dawn is a great grease remover! Our family love dawn! The smell is good and it is also gentle in the hand! It is priced well for it’s value! Will definitely recommend this product!

June 19, 2019

DAWN IS THE BEST

As far as I am concerned, Dawn dish soap is the best around for being able to cut grease. It also has several nice scents and has great value for the money. This is always my go to dish soap.

June 02, 2019

Yes this is the best dish soap out there.

With so many wonderful scents to choose from pick one is the only hard part about buying this product. I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. It has never failed me yet. It's a must have for any household.

June 01, 2019

Dawn

Dawn is by far the best grease fighter out there, I use it to remove and pre soak stains on my family's clothes. It removes stains better then expensive stain remover.

June 01, 2019

Love

I love the fact that dawn can be used as hand soap and dish soap!

May 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Only dish soap we buy

This is the only brand of dish soap we purchase it smells wonderful, cleans the best for stuck on food that was baked on the barbeque, and for an added bonus it leaves upper fans feeling soft

April 28, 2019
    Texas, United States

Smells Amazing!!!

I love the fact that dawn can be used as hand soap and dish soap!!! The apple blossom scent smells amazing and leaves the house smelling good as well! Keeps hands soft and clean!

April 24, 2019

I love Dawn dish soap!

I love dawn dish soap so much! I will never go without it again. It’s perfect for getting rid of tough grease and grime on your bowls, plates, utensils, etc. They have a variety of smells which are all lovely as well!

April 04, 2019

Dawn Dish soaps are the best

From the beautiful aromas, to the soft clean hands. The antibacterial is an added bonus. I love dawn. I have always loved Dawn the most. I use it as my main dish detergent and woukd recommend it to EVERY ONE.