Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

December 03, 2021

my all time fave scrub

I tried so many kinds of scrub but this brand is the best by far. The scrub sticks to the foam til the end. It's long lasting scrub. I like the size and thicknes of the scrub too! When I discovered how good the scrub was, it is now in my must have list for kitchen use!

December 01, 2021

Great sponge and non scratch

These sponges are great as they're durable, good for scrubbing, and safe to use since they are non scratch. I've switched to this product from my previous brand and have never looked back!

1.8/5

August 14, 2021

Not any better than store brand

I got a couple of these because I had a coupon and thought since it was name brand the quality would be better than the no name Ive been buying lately.
    First the scrunge part had a weird texture to it and I found it a bit hard on my hands even with gloves on like a thick rubber layer on a sponge. Very hard to squish when you want to wash a corner or edge of something because it doesn't squish down. The scour side doesn't even clean better than your typical scour side of a sponge. I had a pan with some burnt on bits and it didn't get it clean even with some very hard scrubbing.
    The sponge part I find breaks off quicker on the corners than non brand sponges too, I was surprised by this and I haven't been cleaning anything extra sharp.
    Last point were in a heat wave at the moment and Ive noticed a weird smell around our sink and after getting rid of anything sitting around the sink and cleaning our the sink the smell was still there...I finally smelled the sponge and it was the sponge. Im not sure how to describe the smell but not pleasant from something that you use to clean dishes.
    I will not be purchasing these again, after I go thru the pack I have. For the price/quantity compared to non brand its pretty much the same price for quality and the quality is a comparable to non brand sadly.

July 27, 2021

Super absorbent

Very high quality. I like how one side is the sponge and the other side is the scrub. Would recommend this if you don't have a dishwasher and need to wash a lot of dishes like me. LOL

July 25, 2021

Great product

Love Vileda products. Great value especially purchasing them on sale or even at some dollar stores. Excellent quality, last a reasonable length of time.

June 07, 2021

Yes, yes!

I decided to take a chance on this after seeing commercials on TV. My only regret is not making the change before. The sponges I was using before always had a lingering smell, and would lose effectiveness so quickly. The Scrunge has no such issues, no smells, and keeps everything squeaky clean, while also being gentle on glasses and ceramics. Plus point, dishwasher safe! A must buy for everyone!

June 03, 2021

I bought this sponge after seeing ads for it on social media and I have no regrets! My old sponge would smell after a couple uses and no matter what I did, it was always left with a musty smell. After switching to this sponge, I haven't noticed any gross smells and even better - it is dishwasher safe! Best sponges ever!

May 25, 2021

Good quality sponge

Vile Dani’s a brand that I trust and it’s promised for good quality product. The sponge lasts for quite some time and it’s prefer to for scrubbing away tough stains.

October 19, 2020

Vileda Scrunge Mult-Use Scrub Sponge

I love that this sponge works on all surfaces and its quality up holds. I am always scared to scrub my pots and pans, I worry the sponge will leave scratches but Vileda figured out how to bring lasting quality and effectiveness without damaging my belongings. I can even clean my glasstop stoves and not worry about damaging the surface top. Thank you Vileda!

October 19, 2020

First time user

I bought these for the first time a couple weeks ago. I have a metal sink that had started to rust and I used these with a bit of bleach cleaner and the rust came off immediately with a little bit of elbow grease! Will buy again for sure.