Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

February 14, 2019

Amazing non scratch

Okay I love them I will buy again and the value is unbeatable. The sponge does not scratch up my pots and pans and it's gentle on certain items. Strong and durable and gets the job done. I don't have time to waste looking for a few sponges to get a task done. The sponge is a good value for the time and effort into doing dishes or cleaning. Will change every second or third week. Great product. I am very pleased.

November 01, 2018

Definitely worth the extra cost!

To be honest, I didn't think sponges differed that much in quality. Vileda's Multi-Use Scrub Sponge really proved me wrong!

Cleaning up is much more efficient with the Scrunge as it seems to hold soap and water really well, rinses easily, and scrubs without damaging non-stick surfaces. I am also able to use the Scrunge for quite a long time before it starts falling apart - which isn't something I can say about other sponges that seem to deflate after a short period of time. My only issue with the Scrunge is that I have to be really careful when washing knives, because sponge part is easy to cut through accidentally.

For all its good qualities, I would definitely recommend the Scrunge even though it costs a bit more than regular sponges.

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

September 15, 2018

Gets The Toughest Jobs Clean

I love using Vileda Scrunge Multi Scrub Sponge when cleaning as one side is a sponge and the other is rough. When cleaning pots and pans it is nice to only use one product to get the job done. The Scrunge also works well in the bathroom sink and tub. Vileda has wonderful products for cleaning your home.

May 18, 2018

I have a CHILD I NEED THIS

I enjoyed trying this product out, though really it's a very interesting name.

It does a good job scrubbing and is quite useful in the kitchen, it's definitely handy to have around. I would recommend this product.

I got this product for free but my opinions are my own.

May 13, 2018

Easy to clean, hard working sponge

I received a package of 2 Vileda Scrounge Multi-use scrub sponges in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. I've been using this sponge for so many things! I used it on some marks on my wall first and it was gentle enough to not damage the wall/paint but tough enough to get them clean. I also used the sponge to wash some dishes and loved that I could use it on my pots that can't have 'scratchy pads'. I also used it on my fridge, both inside and outside. It cuts through grease, caked on foods and everything else. The best part though was that even after all that scrubbing, after a good rinse, the sponge still looked fresh! This is definitely the best tool for most cleaning jobs!

May 12, 2018

Makes tough messes easier to clean up

I have several Vileda products in my house and have never been disappointed with any of them. When my complimentary Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use scrub sponge arrived from Family Rated I was ready to tackle many tasks from the disgusting bathtub after some very dirty baseball games to the heap of pots and pans in the sink from the kiddos learning to cook. Baked on gunk and burned up bottoms ended up winning out in my quest to clean the toughest mess. The Vileda Scrunge multi-use Scrunge sponge now has a permanent home in my kitchen because the pots and pans cane out lookIng better than they did before the kids used them and I didn’t have to let them soak for days nor did I have to scrub for hours. They cleaned up fast and easy.
    Now I have to go buy another one that can live in the bathroom because that tub still needs some attention and as I had to teach the boy- you can’t use the same Scrunge in the bathroom as the kitchen. *cringe*

May 12, 2018

Awesome product, will buy again!

I used the vileda scrunge to wash dishes, and I loved it! It’s very effective at removing what would normally be a difficult task like baked on foods. I got it free to try, and was so impressed that I will definitely buy more! It’s also great for removing grease on the soft side. Great product!

2.0/5

May 11, 2018

I hate playing “What’s that smell in the kitchen”

When I first tried the Vileda scrunge I thought perfect a scrubby and a sponge.
    We have 3 kids living at home with my hubby and I so we have a lot of dishes despite the dishwasher. Week one scrubbed the dishes, the counter, the glass top stove. All worked. We were happy with all of it. I absolutely would have bought this again. Effectiveness stats would be higher this week. Enter week two- it’s canada , spring and a pop up week of 22° plus weather; well it turns out this scrunge was the smell we have been hunting for for three days. Yes we rinse out our cloths and sponges. Yes we have been cleaning for our own family in our own home for 22 years. We know how to use a scrubby pad. We know how to use a sponge.
    This scrunge is extremely smelly. We always rinse. We have even washed (laundry).
    This is 100% not for us if you can’t get the smell out. So it’s a several time use sponge with a scrubby on the back.....
    Not at all different than if you purchased a less expensive version; especially because you have to throw it out.

Maybe we got a lemon(poorly
    Built version) set? Maybe we should have used them in the cooler weather. None the less moms of 4 (or parents of any) have zero time to play the game “what that smell in the kitchen”

#gotitfree
    #viledacanada
    #viledascrunge
    #familyratedclub

May 11, 2018

Better scrubber than my regular sponge

It's an okay sponge; but the scrubber is dimpled and gets stuck on food when I used it in my sink like nothing else I've tried. The scrub sponge also worked well scrubbing my stovetop and my bathtub. I generally like Vileda products for cleaning my house.

I received this product complimentary for my honest review.

Amazing !!

J'ai toujours achete mes éponges dans les magasins de dollar pcq je me disais que ça valait pas la peine d'acheter plus cher ... mais après avoir essayé l'éponge vileda je ne retournerai plus en arrière!!! La surface assez dur pour la saleté sèche mais délicat pour ma cuisinière en vitrocéramique! J'adore !