Prestige Item
Caudalie Beauty Exilir Reviews

June 18, 2020

A spa day in a bottle!

Not only does this have amazing properties for your skin, by balancing the pH levels and a setting spray for make up, but the essential oils mixed in the spray are so relaxing! I use this every morning and take a moment to take a deep breath with those essential oils! A great wake me up!

March 29, 2020

Glorious

A spritz every day or every few days and you smell, look, and feel like royalty. I’ve had an on again off again relationship with this stuff for years and whenever we get back together I wonder why I ever left. <3

March 21, 2020

Instant radiance to the skin

I have used this product once, I felt like it didn’t work well on my skin specifically as I do have combination skin. I tested this out based on the reviews and how it helped set up makeup and tighten pores. I felt like my makeup wasn’t sitting well after using this as a base. I haven’t tried using it again once it finished.

February 09, 2020
    United Kingdom

One of my favourite

I think is too early to make some statements about it , because i have it for 1 week , but i like to spray my face with. It has a floral/mint scent which is relaxing . I like to spray it before i go to sleep . It gives me the placebo effect that in the morning i’ll see the results :) i use it whenever i remember :) it is a dose of freshness when you realy need it

October 26, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Love the fragrance

This caudalie product is one of my favourites I Love the fragrance of the orange blossom and rosemary together amongst the other ingredients.

I use the beauty exilir on my beauty blender before applying concealer and then spray on my face after makeup is applied.

October 11, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

This!!!!!

Where have you been all my life???!!!
    This product is literally so multi-use. As a primer, as a setting spray, as a toner, as a refresher.
    It is herbal and smells fresh and fabulous.
    I have been using it as a setting spray on top of daily work makeup, for which I apply only bb-cream, and it helps set the cream and make my face look so smooth and poreless.
    I also use it as a refreshing spray after I have been flying, to help freshen up and hydrate my face.

October 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Good product

I liked this product. Using it felt luxurious and left my skin feeling nourished. I wish it was a little cheaper but for the odd splurge it’s a good buy.

August 28, 2019

Le seul produit qui ne me quitte jamais.

Je ne me passe jamais de se produit. Rafraichissant, relaxant en plus de resserrer les pores et donner un coup d’éclat. Je ne m’en passe plus. Partout ou je vais j’ai un petit format sac à main et un format 100ml avec moi. (En plus des réserves a la maison). Ca vaut l’investissement.

August 27, 2019

Fav toner in summer!

One of the best refreshing and calming toner for the summer! I like to use it in the morning, It instantly wakens and depuffs the skin to prepare it for the next step.

August 13, 2019
    Georgia, United States

So fresh and versatile

I use this amazing product when I need to refresh my skin and before and after make up. In every use I can feel it working as it should! I don’t let it finish and I’m already buying a new one.