Prestige Item
Caudalie Beauty Exilir Reviews

May 13, 2021

J’adore!! Un vent de fraîcheur à chaque fois :)

Ce vaporisateur est sincèrement merveilleux. Je l’adore!! Il hydrate ma peau en un seul geste et est très rafraîchissant. J’aime beaucoup l’odeur qui éveille nos sens!

March 03, 2021

Pampering treat

I first tried this product at Caudalie spa, and I immediately purchased a bottle right after to add to my daily skincare regime. It has a nice fresh scent (not overpowering) that does an amazing job to wake my skin up first thing in the morning. It is a little pricey but it's a nice add-on as a pampering treat for myself to get that spa-like feeling!

January 30, 2021
    Florida, United States

Hidden Gem

This is a multi purpose product! I use it as a toner and a make up refresher throughout the day. Simply spritz over you make up mid day and you will look refreshed and revitalized! The travel sizes are perfect for your handbag or carry on.

2.3/5

January 30, 2021
    New York, United States

Not Sure if it did Anything

I really love Caudalie as a brand and have found several of their products to be very effective for me and love that they are a clean brand. This product feels nice and refreshing on the skin, I even enjoy the scent. However, not really sure if it did anything to improve the texture of my skin or size of my pores. Overall I do believe that there are better products like a toner for that.

January 19, 2021

Great

The product itself is just great and I love it! Will recommended to all my friends and family as well. So worth it for the price you pay and the results are just great !!!!

January 19, 2021

Makes my skin look like glass.

Although this product contains natural Fragrance I couldn't get over the scent enough to love the product. To me it smells like men's cologne. You can apply this before your moisturizer or any time during the day. It does feel nice and freshing on the skin. Especially on these hot summer days. I am glad I only bought a 30ml to try. I will still finish it because it does make my skin feel smooth and glowing.

November 21, 2020

So refreshing

I recently got this item and I have no complaints about it! It makes my face feel so fresh and it definitely has helped my skin feel look alive! It also comes it a smaller size for a cheaper price which I think it’s so worth it.

November 18, 2020
    California, United States

A beauty must-have!

I was first recommended this product in Paris, and it has not disappointed me yet! It's such a luxurious scent and feeling on my skin, that I apply it every day! I'm already on my second bottle, and it's become a staple in my beauty routine!

November 10, 2020

Minty coolness + hydration

Honestly I thought this product was over hyped... but it wasn’t. I loved spraying this on my face right out of the shower. It locks in moisture and hydration and has an invigorating cool sensation. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my face at all. If you can get this on promo or in a holiday set I highly suggest trying it.

October 11, 2020

My fav face mist

This is my fav face mist! I love the aroma and the calming and soothing element of the essential oils added. I literally spray this allover myself (shower in it) and... Of course, I run out of it within weeks. I went through at least ten bottles of these, then realized the price is quite high to go through these like no tomorrow. Only if the price can be a little lower or if the volume can be higher... Anyways, I definitely recommend this and will definitely splurge on more of these.