Prestige Item
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater Reviews

1.7/5

February 26, 2020

Not A Fan

After being recommended this product I decided to try it out and was quite unimpressed. It does nothing for my skin or makeup. I feel like this is way overrated.

February 12, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

great

I have the rose one and it smells great as well as hydrating my skin. it’s good to go before or after makeup and a nice quick skin hydrate for the day. The price can be a bit expensive though.

February 09, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Use this everyday love the smell

This product is absolutely amazing I love it. I use this everyday and love using it before I apply my makeup to hydrate my face and after I’ve apply my makeup to use as a dewy setting spray. I love recommending this product to those who need a hydrating product or a setting spray. And the smell is amazing it’s so refreshing.

January 30, 2020
    United States

i have already bought this 3 times! love it

I do admit, I purchased this product because everyone was talking about it but the hype was right! it does have such a nice glowy and soft affect after use on dry skin. for the price, so so so worth it!

January 16, 2020

I love this spray!

I love using this after I shower, during a hot day or to set my makeup. It feels super refreshing on the skin. It's a good price and you get a lot of product.

January 03, 2020

super refreshing and doesn't screw up your make up

This is a great make up setting spray or even just to refresh and moisturize your face with. it doesn't irritate the skin. it's quite affordable and i would purchase this again. I bought this at Nordstrom last year but sadly they stopped carrying this brand, but UO still has it and sometimes so does Saks

December 17, 2019

Refreshing!

This product is very popular so I decided to see if it was worth the hype: it feels cool and refreshing when you mist it on your skin; the scent is lovely! I think theres nothing negative about this product. It doesnt really make any difference in your skin, so it isnt necessary to add in your skincare routine unless you need extra hydration. It is also perfect for setting makeup. This product can be very expensive, depending where you purchase it.

November 19, 2019

😍😍

I don’t think enough people know about This product, every single one of my friends who are make up doesn’t even know to use Facial mist, and this one goes above and beyond. I will continue to use this product in my daily routine, and no matter what else enters the market I will always use this one.

September 20, 2019

A staple

This has been in my makeup and skin routine for years! I use this every day it hydrates my face so well and feels so refreshing! It is not the easiest to find in stores but well worth the hunt or ordering it online! I will continue to buy this for years to come

September 01, 2019

Refreshing product that gives the skin a glow.

A spritz of the product can leave skin feeling fresh. Can be used as toner for glowing skin or as make up setting spray for a dewy look. It has a nice, soft rose scent. This spray is good for sensitive skin.