Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater Reviews

July 16, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Rose water spray

I use this to set my makeup, i sprits it all over and let it dry before going out the door. It’s also a skincare product it isn’t marketed as a setting spray but works perfectly as one.
    It smells like rose water with hints of chocolate I love the smell however if your not big on scents this won’t be for you.
    It helps keep your skin hydrated and glowy and is Perfect to spritz over during the day to help keep you feeling refreshed and awake. There are two sizes one small and one big I purchased the big one and I use it about 2/3 times a week and it lasts a long time as it’s a good sized bottle.
    The best part about using this as a setting spray is it doesn’t just set your makeup it also has skin benefits too meaning your keeping your makeup locked in place and benefitting your skin at the same time.
    It’s also perfect for if you wet your makeup brush and dip it in your highlight or shimmer shadows to make them pop more.
    Also the price is so good for the amount you get it’s only £11 for a big bottle.
    Over all I love this product and would recommend you try it if your looking for a good refreshing skin care spray or makeup setting spray

July 10, 2019

Smells amazing

This is the best facial spray! I am already on my third bottle. You can use it as a setting spray or just as a refresher throughout the day. It is moisturizing and smells amazing.

July 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Will Keep Buying !

I have recently become interested in building up a solid skincare routine . I have done lots of research on different products . One product that came up frequently was one this facial spray. I ordered it online and now I like it a lot . It can be used as a toner , setting spray and even just to give you skin an instant hydration boost while stepping out . And the price is reasonable too !

June 27, 2019

Great soothing face mist

I use this face mist as a refresher, not with makeup. It feels nice on my skin and has a lovely floral scent. I like that the scent is not too strong, but relaxing and offers a nice burst of cool to my skin. It definitely suits my oily and sometimes acne-prone skin.

May 15, 2019

Love

I have used the rosewater facial spray and i absolutely love it. It feels so refreshing and hydrates my skin. I use it a ton throughout the day.. like after i wash my face, after i moisturize, when my makeup needs some freshening up, and at the end of the day when i take my face off.

April 23, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Where all my dry skin sisters at??

Mario Badescu's facial spray is a great, light product that keeps you moisturized and glowing throughout the entire day. I usually give myself a spray or two after having makeup on for a few hours or just a quick pick me up whenever I have a fresh face.

April 09, 2019

Best spray on the market

The best face most I’ve EVER used. Quickly and effectively hydrated my skin throughout the day. My skin gets dry especially when the weather changes so I keep it in my bag the give myself a few sprays and it’ll hydrate my face for a few hours. When I wear makeup and mist my face it makes my makeup look as fresh as when I first put it on. The smell is so light too and doesn’t make me gag. I order two bottles at a time from Amazon and it lasts a while! Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone. #skincare #beauty #acnescars #hydrate

March 22, 2019

Not bad

Bought this off Amazon after a recommendation from my coworker. I enjoy the faint rose smell of this product. I usually do around 4 sprays so it evenly gets to all parts of my face since I feel the spray at least for my bottle wasn't as effective. It feels a little sticky after the application. Does it's job but I may not purchase this again since I already have a favourite.

March 19, 2019

Good

This is the only face mist I've ever tried so I'm not speaking from grand experience, but it is super refreshing and hydrating! It doesn't dry sticky on my skin and the ingredients are nice. The scent could be a bit less fake-smelling if that makes sense.

March 17, 2019
    Rhode Island, United States

My holy grail facial spray

I love this toner spray by mario I’ve been using it for 2 years. I bought it because I needed to help with my dry skin in the winter. It’s smells like roses I didn’t like the smell at first but I got use to it. Now it’s part of my skin care routine I spray it on my face after I was my fave before I apply moisturizer. I also use it if I need a pick me up through your the day.