Prestige Item
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater Reviews

November 19, 2019

😍😍

I don’t think enough people know about This product, every single one of my friends who are make up doesn’t even know to use Facial mist, and this one goes above and beyond. I will continue to use this product in my daily routine, and no matter what else enters the market I will always use this one.

September 20, 2019

A staple

This has been in my makeup and skin routine for years! I use this every day it hydrates my face so well and feels so refreshing! It is not the easiest to find in stores but well worth the hunt or ordering it online! I will continue to buy this for years to come

August 23, 2019
    Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Meh

Personally I didn’t find this as amazing as everyone else seems to. It was just okay. Yes, nice and refreshing but no more so than a spray I could get for a cheaper price. Smelt nice like roses but could be irritating for people with sensitive skin/noses. Was just meh :/

August 15, 2019

Its alright

It smells nice, it feels good on the skin and relieves my skin when it's burning. I'd rather just buy rose water from the grocery store though. You might even be doing yourself a favor.

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

My journey into better skincare

I purchased the small version from Urban Outfitters for £7. I’ve heard good things about this product and as I’m looking to better my skincare I thought I would give it a try.
    It smells really good and as I have sensitive skin it really helps with that

August 08, 2019
    Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Great product

I love this product. I bought this for my skin to use to keep it fresh. It has a lovely smell and I use it to set me make up. I would definitely recommend to others

August 07, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Hands down the best facial spray!

The most amazing smelling and refreshing facial spray out there! I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and it leaves my skin feeling amazing. My skin has never been so clear and smooth since I started using this! I would 100% recommend!

July 16, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Rose water spray

I use this to set my makeup, i sprits it all over and let it dry before going out the door. It’s also a skincare product it isn’t marketed as a setting spray but works perfectly as one.
    It smells like rose water with hints of chocolate I love the smell however if your not big on scents this won’t be for you.
    It helps keep your skin hydrated and glowy and is Perfect to spritz over during the day to help keep you feeling refreshed and awake. There are two sizes one small and one big I purchased the big one and I use it about 2/3 times a week and it lasts a long time as it’s a good sized bottle.
    The best part about using this as a setting spray is it doesn’t just set your makeup it also has skin benefits too meaning your keeping your makeup locked in place and benefitting your skin at the same time.
    It’s also perfect for if you wet your makeup brush and dip it in your highlight or shimmer shadows to make them pop more.
    Also the price is so good for the amount you get it’s only £11 for a big bottle.
    Over all I love this product and would recommend you try it if your looking for a good refreshing skin care spray or makeup setting spray

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

Leaves Skin Hydrated

I love this facial spray and I use it before moisturizing in the morning and at night. It makes my skin feel soft and it’s very hydrating. I also enjoy using it as a makeup setting spray! The scent is not overpowering and it smells lovely compared to most products that have rose in them.

July 10, 2019

Smells amazing

This is the best facial spray! I am already on my third bottle. You can use it as a setting spray or just as a refresher throughout the day. It is moisturizing and smells amazing.